Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541402 times)

Offline sparky

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3765 on: March 05, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »
Want to chip in, if you are actively talking to a man and he's not contacting, you need to do your due diligence to also contact him unless he’s unresponsive then I’d say let the chip fall! A relationship should not be one sided where a woman expect a man to do all the work. Also, if I were a man and you come at me like that all the time with demands, I will move on to the next woman who is more understanding and doesn’t make everything dramatic.

One of Yona predictions is happening since July 2019 Yona said that my POI will go quiet she didn’t say why . I’m Jan Yona again said that POI and I will not be speaking and then we meet up . Since November poi and I talk everyday . Well, I have not heard from poi in the last three days and I will not be reaching out to him . When he decides to resurface I will let him know that I find this behavior unacceptable and the next time that he decides to do it he shouldn’t even resurface because he will be blocked and cut off . To me communication is everything he can easily send a text that he’s not in the mood to talk or etc and if he’s not able to do that then he needs to leave me alone
When he reaches out again don’t bring it up don’t even start an argument.

Why not? Because she might scare him away? I think she should set boundaries on what's ok and what isn't. That isn't starting an argument, it's respecting herself. I think most of us wouldn't be here if we set boundaries and expectations from the beginning.

Agreed, but my assumption (maybe incorrectly) is that she did reach out and he went silent. It does go both ways.  👍

Thanks guys. So I never reached  out to POI because I honestly refuse to put myself in that position. I feel like if you speak to someone often and then all of a sudden they disappear then that means they don't want to talk.  When I say disappear I mean not communicating not in the sense of them ignoring my texts (which can also be considered disappearing).

Today POI texted me. So now I'm thinking this is not the time that Yona is speaking about in regard to him going quiet. I thought it would have been longer than 3 days.

But he texted me saying hey, how are you? How was your weekend? I automatically told him you disappear for three days then ask how I am. He expressed that he didn't disappear and that he was stressed and was not in a good mood and that if I felt like he disappeared I should have checked on him. I told him , that to me that is disappearing . We speak often so for him not to communicate for a period of time is disappearing. I am empathetic to a certain extent until Im being treated in a way I feel I don't deserve. So I was not going to go out of my way to reach out to him when it was evident he does not want to talk. I told him he could have communicated that he was not in the mood and when he is ready to talk then I  would have followed up with him on how he was doing.I also told him that I am sure he would not like if it was the other way around and I did that to him. He then said I was right, and he apologize and he shouldn't have taken his stress out on me and he will do a better job of letting me know when he is feeling stressed. This conversation matched up with Yonas prediction that she gave me till June. She said that I will be speaking up for myself when it comes to POI and that this will have a positive effect on the relationship.She said I have the tendency to be diplomatic which can give people conflicting messages. The cards show me with filter off and that I am expressing my feelings to POI.

So guys, set boundaries! I know for me I can not tolerate disappearing acts that is one thing that really gets me . I use to allow it in the past and I never spoke up for myself because I didn't want to push the guy away or feel like im clingy or a bad person. But this just caused the person to keep hurting me and declined my self esteem. If the person really cares and you speak up for your self they will not dismiss how you feel and if they do fuck them! Your feelings are worth being acknowledged

I'm with tellmewhy on this one. Communication is a two way street and I think it got to a point where you became expectant of him initiating messages to you everyday. There is nothing wrong with messaging him to check on him or see if he's alright. He could have thought that you didn't care for all you know. I made this same mistake in a past relationship. It was very selfish on my part. Men need to feel wanted and cared for as well. It can't be just one way. What if he had the same thought process as you when you said "I refuse to put myself in that situation". You two would probably never speak again. You might want to reconsider how you are viewing things. I could understand if you messaged him and he just ignored you for three days or even took hours to respond every time you messaged him. Then I'd say your position on the matter would be justified.

As a guy I am going to chime into this a bit.  Communication is a two way street like tellmewhy said.  Why should it always be one sided on who initiates the contact?  That is just childish and if you want to talk to someone then reach out and see what they do.  If they respond great.  If they blow you off then maybe question their motives on why they didn't respond.

I also want to go into him not talking to you for three days.  What is really the big deal there?  Yes you talked everyday for a few months but as a guy we can easily get caught up in a bunch of things that can keep us from talking to you for a few days.  We can be very motivated at times to get a bunch of things done.  Like maybe he was doing some construction project at home or decided to just hang out with the guys.  Life can get in the way and it doesn't sound like either of you are married or living together to make it easy to just chat for a few seconds.  This is why you need to question the reason as to why you didn't talk.

To me if I hear that I need to talk to someone everyday, I get a very codependent vibes from a girl and will actually make me want to pull away from them.  If I have to initiate the conversation everyday as well.  Then I can get a feeling of walking on eggshells.  Because next I will be monitored on everything I do from quick messages or "check ins" that I am not doing something you don't like and if I didn't do those then I must be up to no good.  If I don't happen to feel like walking on eggshells than I can get to the point of like does this person even care about me that I always have to start things.  I will say that if I really care about someone when I am dating them.  I do make it a point to try and talk to them just before I go to bed.  It might just be a simple text telling them I am heading to bed and how I feel about them.  I don't expect a response if they are already in bed but for me that is just me letting them know I am thinking of them even if we didn't talk.  Sometimes though life does get in the way or I am just extremely tired that I didn't do it.

Sometimes it is okay to take a break from each other.  It can build a healthy relationship as taking some time apart can make the heart can grow fonder.  There is scientific evidence of this.  As married couples take about have a girls/guys only weekend.  That is essentially a break from each other.  It maybe only a few hours or in some cases it could be over the weekend if they are doing a trip.  Think of a guys fishing/hunting trip or a girls weekend of shopping.  They have shown that those little breaks help build that bond with you more. 

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3766 on: March 05, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
Very well said Sparky! It's always awesome to have a male's view on things like this. Glad you're part of this forum!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3767 on: March 07, 2020, 02:14:49 AM »
When Yona says “ great potential” is that a good thing? Or have you had a bad experience with it... I think I read somewhere that “ potential” wasnt a very good word... ❤️

Offline user5942

« Reply #3768 on: March 07, 2020, 06:39:07 AM »
I’m starting to think no one is right lol

I’ll be damned if something someone says that has relevance to my life actually happens that can be a major prediction

Really think it’s a load of shit at this point
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 04:42:59 PM by user5942 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3769 on: March 07, 2020, 07:10:32 AM »
The moment I let go and started living my life and not thinking “just another few months” it all came together. 

I let go of my first poi even though the only person I ever loved and my predictions happened with my next poi.

Once I said I’m done. It came in.  I Was always told next year, next year. Next year never came and even when they said here and now it never happened.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3770 on: March 07, 2020, 07:24:18 AM »
True I want to experiment with this. Get no readings for a while see how life changes:-) I agree with you all. Everytime I read with someone they always say well things might change but I dont read that far or this is what I am getting right now. There is no way to validate any of that anyway. So why pay attention to any of it.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3771 on: March 07, 2020, 01:03:12 PM »
Honestly my life was better without psychic readings.
I truly believe do some inner work and take full responsibility of my life make me feel strong and grounded.
If I own my life I don't blame any psychics aren't accurate, and won't expect they are accurate....
It makes me feel really good.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3772 on: March 07, 2020, 01:13:30 PM »
Yes..... it’s very hard but I keep telling myself that everyday during this period of impatience and fear.... the unknown is a scary thing especially when you have been hurt so badly ..... faith - faith is the ONLY higher good.. ❤️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3773 on: March 08, 2020, 04:07:18 AM »
I had my 5th reading with Yona the other day and now I'm confused and semi scared to be honest. She called it a half reading as she could not see past a certain point. That point was her seeing a huge raven flying extremely close to me in the crystal. She said she needed to look up the symbolism but then just glossed over it without saying what it means. So of course I look up raven symbolism and find death and ill omen listed. Anyone ever get a raven? Probably not since it took her by surprise when she saw it and needed to look it up. Great I'm going to die.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3774 on: March 08, 2020, 04:23:32 AM »
I had my 5th reading with Yona the other day and now I'm confused and semi scared to be honest. She called it a half reading as she could not see past a certain point. That point was her seeing a huge raven flying extremely close to me in the crystal. She said she needed to look up the symbolism but then just glossed over it without saying what it means. So of course I look up raven symbolism and find death and ill omen listed. Anyone ever get a raven? Probably not since it took her by surprise when she saw it and needed to look it up. Great I'm going to die.

I nowhere got that kind of a meaning. I got this - “ Dead crow or raven meaning
It means you will overcome your troubles or that dark times are soon to be over. On the other hand, dead crow could also mean bad luck, if we think about these birds as keepers of great knowledge, beings associated with wisdom and higher perspective.” or this - “The raven ignites the magic of nature in you. It helps you to unleash the energies and resources you need to deal with changes in your life. When the raven spirit flies into your life, you are capable of great achievements. You see, when great changes come along, they come with great opportunities.”
Maybe she rarely gets that card so she did not remember it.. you are reading too much into it..Relax
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 04:25:22 AM by Angel22 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3775 on: March 08, 2020, 04:53:09 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:07:56 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3776 on: March 08, 2020, 04:57:09 AM »

I nowhere got that kind of a meaning. I got this - “ Dead crow or raven meaning
It means you will overcome your troubles or that dark times are soon to be over. On the other hand, dead crow could also mean bad luck, if we think about these birds as keepers of great knowledge, beings associated with wisdom and higher perspective.” or this - “The raven ignites the magic of nature in you. It helps you to unleash the energies and resources you need to deal with changes in your life. When the raven spirit flies into your life, you are capable of great achievements. You see, when great changes come along, they come with great opportunities.”
Maybe she rarely gets that card so she did not remember it.. you are reading too much into it..Relax

The raven wasn't dead. The raven isn't what is scary. Her not saying what it means and my cards stopping there is. Yona has seen several clients deaths and usually the reading she sees it in is "muddled and confusing"  she never tells them they die. The reading is confusing because she reads around the death or sickness prediction. This is where me fear is. She saw me taking a trip alone to bring an issue to a head on purpose then the raven.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3777 on: March 08, 2020, 04:59:19 AM »
Sorry to say this, but the raven around you does not mean you will die, normally it comes to announce the death of someone close to you, probably Yona did not like what she saw and that's why she did not continue, I know it's not great news but you won't die if that's what you are worried about.

Lovely even better. Someone's dying and I'm taking a trip alone. Not good.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3778 on: March 08, 2020, 05:35:53 AM »
she was once confused with my reading and she said she had to reschedule and that she could not see further that was two years ago, she could only see six weeks into it.
Uuhhh what..? How do you know muddled and confusing means death for her clients? She saw those as my cards..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 06:00:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3779 on: March 08, 2020, 05:45:05 AM »
Uuhhh what..? How do you know muddled and confusing means death for her clients? She saw those as my cards..

Maggs30 didn't say muddled and confusing means death. What she said was, those clients that did pass away had muddled and confusing readings. 

anything