Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541288 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3480 on: January 18, 2020, 09:18:36 PM »
Has or does Yona talk about health? I ask because my partner recently had something that is potentially fatal. He is doing better now, thankfully. It was a huge thing for him, and me, and will likely change many things and yet Yona didn't mention this last time I spoke to her, which was early last fall, or in any reading actually. Not expecting her to be all-knowing or seeing, but since I've been trying to figure out and make sense of the things she sees, or doesn't, and why she sees certain things that are insignificant and not other, 'major' things, I keep coming back to this incident.

Anyone care to weigh in?

I read with Yona before I was diagnosed with breast cancer and she did not mention it or even hint at anything remotely close. None of the big hitters picked that up and I read with 4 of the most popular ones.

I hope you’re well, Piggy!

The only person who has read on my health, accurately, and without me asking, is Cookie. I have two major health issues and she has gotten both.

This past week I read with her and she asked me if my feet were swelling and I was having pain. I was like uhhh no. And she said someone around you does then. Yes, my grandmother. Cookie said she is about to get a diagnosis and a prognosis on that. She actually did on Friday. That was significant to me because even though it wasn’t me directly, it’s my grandma and she’s my everything so I was happy to know that.

My aunt died a few days before Christmas 😢. I kinda wished I had a heads up about what an awful holiday it would be. I read with Cookie end of nov or beginning of dec and she saw me busy with family but I don’t think that counts because it was pretty generic AND the holiday season.

Matilda vaguely touched on a health issue for me.

But really only Cookie has done it, unprovoked, and actually been right.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3481 on: January 18, 2020, 11:20:46 PM »
Her prediction of partnership happened, just with a different man whom I didn’t even know when I read with her. We both were sure it was my ex. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some stuff hasn’t happened or happened exactly, like an apology. I don’t know if that is upcoming or if it happened, just not as I thought. Either is a possibility.

Hopefully the next time I read with her I get fresh predictions or at least find out if the stuff I feel has happened still have a possibility of happening with the original poi.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3482 on: January 19, 2020, 12:06:50 AM »
Thank you Something Better! I am doing well and kicking cancer’s butt! 
I am very sorry for your loss ...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:09:37 AM by Piggynose »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3483 on: January 19, 2020, 08:35:41 AM »
During me too up with Yona she kept on telling me that I met a significant guy recently(in person not online). However her description does not match anybody I've met recently at all.
She said I would know when I meet him & there would be attraction on both sides (I have not experienced this yet). Not only that I haven't really met much of any body at all. She claims I'll be in contact with him during the summer. Is it possible she is wrong & I haven't met him yet? Sorry for all the questions/comments I'm just trying to make sense of my reading because I'm left very confused since my top up.

Probably you are meeting him soon:)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3484 on: January 19, 2020, 09:42:50 AM »
Curious about the timeframe everyone’s top ups covers...

My very first reading covers a long time frame (going on 3+ years now) and my top ups seem to cover a huge time frame as well  :-\ so curious on other experiences

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3485 on: January 19, 2020, 10:55:58 AM »
During me too up with Yona she kept on telling me that I met a significant guy recently(in person not online). However her description does not match anybody I've met recently at all.
She said I would know when I meet him & there would be attraction on both sides (I have not experienced this yet). Not only that I haven't really met much of any body at all. She claims I'll be in contact with him during the summer. Is it possible she is wrong & I haven't met him yet? Sorry for all the questions/comments I'm just trying to make sense of my reading because I'm left very confused since my top up.

I've found that when Yona says that you know someone already or you've met them recently etc.

She means that you know them or you recently met them around the time the prediction is happening not necessarily at the current moment in time.

For example, my current POI came up in a reading years ago and Yona kept saying "You know this person already, it's unfinished business, you know them" etc. I didn't. Only met the guy a year later and then now that predictions are happening it all makes sense

I’m sorry but this is absurd. If she says you know someone and you do not know them then that is wrong. In 2020 I hope this forum can start holding her to the same standard as others. She is a talented reader but the lengths people are willing to go and the excuses people are willing to make to force her predictions to be accurate is sickening. It’s cut and dry. If you do not know someone then she would say you have not yet met this person and if she says you know them then you know them. It’s really that easy. She may have had some parts of the prediction right in describing the person but if you didn’t know them at the time of the reading then she was wrong about that. Every other reader has to be the next best thing next to Jesus Christ, but Yona being wrong or off on a prediction gets twisted for her to be right at all costs? In what world does that even make sense?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:57:59 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3486 on: January 19, 2020, 11:44:34 AM »

I've found that when Yona says that you know someone already or you've met them recently etc.

She means that you know them or you recently met them around the time the prediction is happening not necessarily at the current moment in time.

For example, my current POI came up in a reading years ago and Yona kept saying "You know this person already, it's unfinished business, you know them" etc. I didn't. Only met the guy a year later and then now that predictions are happening it all makes sense

I’m sorry but this is absurd. If she says you know someone and you do not know them then that is wrong. In 2020 I hope this forum can start holding her to the same standard as others. She is a talented reader but the lengths people are willing to go and the excuses people are willing to make to force her predictions to be accurate is sickening. It’s cut and dry. If you do not know someone then she would say you have not yet met this person and if she says you know them then you know them. It’s really that easy. She may have had some parts of the prediction right in describing the person but if you didn’t know them at the time of the reading then she was wrong about that. Every other reader has to be the next best thing next to Jesus Christ, but Yona being wrong or off on a prediction gets twisted for her to be right at all costs? In what world does that even make sense?

LOL. It's really not that deep.

And it's not absurd to say this is how she reads, I was just informing of what my experience has been.

She's an old school 'fortune teller'. She sees the prediction in her cards/crystal and can see that you know the person when she's looking at that prediction. She's not an all knowing divine being - how is she supposed to know if you know that person now or not when she's looking at one specific instance? She only goes by what the cards tell her

And if people hold other readers to impossible standards then that seems like a personal problem because I certainly don't. Yona gets the benefit of the doubt because she has a years long track record of being more right than wrong for people... and consistent feedback from people telling others not to discount her or think she's talking about X person.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Your first post stated that when she’s wrong she’s still right and your second post states she’s not an all knowing divine being. That part I agree with. When she’s right she’s right but according to you when she’s wrong she’s still right. Got it. Lol. Have a good day 🤗

Offline JAG20

« Reply #3487 on: January 19, 2020, 12:00:27 PM »
Has yona ever been dead wrong completely for any one?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3488 on: January 19, 2020, 12:34:33 PM »
I think she absolutely can be wrong for some

No one has a 100% track record as they are not god

But, Yona and kisha are two readers that have given me specific predictions to actually come true

They are so detailed that when it happens it’s a “ah-ha” moment and it’s a super cool thing

We just can’t bank on timing. Think about it - how can a reader really tell us when something is going to happen? They can’t...they may try to make us happy, but this is something that we honestly can’t expect from them. They are not the almighty and are not in control of the universe

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3489 on: January 19, 2020, 12:43:36 PM »
Has yona ever been dead wrong completely for any one?

For me it's too soon to tell. I've only been reading with her for less than a year and she is definitely a long term reader. There have definitely been things that have happened. She has even been able to pick up my mood at the time when the predictions happened...much of which I didn't think possible at the time of the reading. As far as relationships, nothing has happened as of yet, but I also didn't get timeframes. It's also fair to say that none of my top readers have gotten relationship predictions correct. I think most readers (at least the better ones) can predict things like career, family, friends, finances easier than love relationships. Maybe it's because there is just so much emotion involved that it's hard to distinguish actual predictions from what is in our own minds. I don't know, but I still like Yona and she definitely has a gift. She's not perfect though and has frequently over or underestimated the significance of some of the predictions.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3490 on: January 19, 2020, 12:57:00 PM »

LOL. It's really not that deep.

And it's not absurd to say this is how she reads, I was just informing of what my experience has been.

She's an old school 'fortune teller'. She sees the prediction in her cards/crystal and can see that you know the person when she's looking at that prediction. She's not an all knowing divine being - how is she supposed to know if you know that person now or not when she's looking at one specific instance? She only goes by what the cards tell her

And if people hold other readers to impossible standards then that seems like a personal problem because I certainly don't. Yona gets the benefit of the doubt because she has a years long track record of being more right than wrong for people... and consistent feedback from people telling others not to discount her or think she's talking about X person.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Your first post stated that when she’s wrong she’s still right and your second post states she’s not an all knowing divine being. That part I agree with. When she’s right she’s right but according to you when she’s wrong she’s still right. Got it. Lol. Have a good day 🤗

lol, when did I ever say that? My first post said that in my experience when she has said 'You know this person already' she is speaking of the point in time when the prediction is happening because that's where she's looking.

She's not gotten everything right 100%, sometimes she misinterprets and mixes things up or applies more significance to things than they are in reality.

Y so angry.

Saying she said you know someone in the present and you actually don’t know them but still twisting it to make her be right is saying just that. Who said I was angry? I’m actually genuinely concerned at the cult mentality so many have concerning her. I read with her every 6 months or year depending on if my cards are fast moving or the predictions are long term but I also acknowledge that she is wrong at times. In the last few days I have seen people say that words are redefined when she says them, that if she says 2 months it can actually be 2 years, and that she is still right for telling you you know someone you do not know. It’s actually sad.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3491 on: January 19, 2020, 12:58:16 PM »
I agree with Calleron in that Yona has been bigged up in the past and lots of excuses made up for her, mainly on the SPS forum where there's like a cult for her.

I tried her and she got absolutely everything very wrong, this was in October of 2018. She did not pick up my ex was with someone and was very positive about us and the future. I got a Tower and she said this was insignificant and it would be him posing infront of a car or something along those lines trying to look single, I specifically remember her saying it wasn't anything to worry about like him being with someone offically. He was with someone at that point and still is. She told me that he would be back in contact with me for a week or so flirting but it would be meaningful and then he would have to go away for a while but the reason is legitimate. Then he would be back and we would plan slowly to get back into a relationship. She told me to keep busy because if I do nothing in life he will get bored and move on, that he had to be kept on his toes about what I'm upto and who I'm with. Needless to say none of it came true, I did do classes to keep busy in general and distracted. She said also I would go into a shop and see a guy I knew with blueish eyes and dark hair and not to trust him, never happened either. I was really disappointed because she is hyped up on boards. No reader has been right for me, not one single reader.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3492 on: January 19, 2020, 02:40:22 PM »
It's just my thought.

Timeline is quite difficult to predict.
Because all possible outcomes exist right now. Time is illusion.

I had experience of changing past.
When I changed the present moment I shifted to different timeline then past changed.
Then of course future changed' too.

Psychics just read the most possible outcome at that moment we talk to them.

People can change some outcomes with changing their energy(timeline), and psychics can be wrong.
But most people don't change their energy drastically and there are some poeple meant in our life to meet so predictoin happens.

And I think if no psychic is right for you, that means probably you have a strong energy influence the reading so you are hard to read.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3493 on: January 19, 2020, 02:48:21 PM »
It's just my thought.

Timeline is quite difficult to predict.
Because all possible outcomes exist right now. Time is illusion.

I had experience of changing past.
When I changed the present moment I shifted to different timeline then past changed.
Then of course future changed' too.

Psychics just read the most possible outcome at that moment we talk to them.

People can change some outcomes with changing their energy(timeline), and psychics can be wrong.
But most people don't change their energy drastically and there are some poeple meant in our life to meet so predictoin happens.

And I think if no psychic is right for you, that means probably you have a strong energy influence the reading so you are hard to read.

For me, I knew all along that it was over with POI1. I had a premonition and gut feelings all along that I tried to shake off thinking I could manifest or he could use free will. All along we weren't meant to be together, it was fated and nobody saw that. Yona was plain wrong for me as were all of them. I have had psychics be good for me in the past, mainly spiritualist churches or local ones. The phone ones all personally I find are hyped up. I tend to find people rant about a reader and how amazing they are, then as time goes on it's "oh, they just got this and that right but not the full outcome".

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3494 on: January 19, 2020, 02:48:57 PM »
I also think when we believe something we start to create the reality.

I was told by a psychic I will meet a 5.11 tall green eyed European man work the same field as me.
Probably we are work related.
At that time I didn't know any green eyed man but I was thinking about okay a 5.11 green eyed man.

Then a month later I was traveling Italyalone  then I met a man from a travellar apli.( I couldn't see his eye color from his pic just looked a very nice guy so we met then travelled together.)

Surprisingly he was my colleague (we work for an international company), travelling there alone, he is 5.11 tall, green eye european.

I called back that psychic ask if this guy is the one predicted, the psychic said no not him.
That one is further around.

Not the predicted one but I created a 5.11 tall green eyed man works exactly the same company as me.
We start to create it when we believe it.
That makes some psychics 'accurate' too.

Sometimes we do. Not all the time though.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 02:52:13 PM by ES1281 »

anything