Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541477 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3465 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:29 PM »
No clue, I’ve never gotten that from her

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3466 on: January 16, 2020, 02:51:58 PM »
Yona said there’s potential between us, things are improving and there will be lots movement before summer. I don’t see any of that happening, he just told me he doesn’t hate me but he won’t date me.

😭

I'm sorry Pear!

As an FYI "potential" is one of Yona's polite words of saying this isn't really going to be anything.

Anytime in the past she's used it on a guy they didn't work out or last very long.

Potential and ongoing connection are her oh no words lol. Thankfully I haven't had those two phrases come up in a long time.

Right. Sometimes you have to ask for clarification (if she has any). She had seen all the "nice" cards for me...10 of cups, lovers, partnership...but told me it's not like what she normally sees in a reconciliation, although she thinks it is someone from the past. She said the "partnership" aspect refers to an emotional connection, as in we have fond feelings for each other. She sees an explanation/apology, a partnership, but no outcome. She said it's not the same sequence of cards where she thought it was a "reconciliation", but a different type of partnership. It could be a friendship where we still have feelings for each other, but choose to stay friends or it could be a relationship where we start from scratch and not go back to the same patterns so it's completely different. Regardless, she has seen this for almost a year and nothing has happened. I'm pretty sure if takes years, then it's either someone new (I haven't been dating or anything as of yet) or if it's someone from the past, I'll most likely decide to leave it there.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3467 on: January 16, 2020, 06:59:37 PM »
i think she uses that to mean a man who is not a fling (or woman )

What does Yona mean when she says you've met someone of significance? In this case she's referring to a man that's supposedly interested in me

Someone of significance go you. Someone who means something to you.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3468 on: January 16, 2020, 09:41:46 PM »
Oh lord now I’m getting worried it seems the census is that on going, partnership means pretty much friends with benefits type of situation . Yona has used those terms for me but then she said that in the beginning of a turning point my relationship status is single but after the turning point it changes but it doesn’t change right away with one conversation or meetup . She said there are a sequence of events that occur and she said it is very slow moving . It seems like she is talking about my current situation but now I’m confused because she said on going connection but also said my relationship stays change so my status is changing from single to it’s complicated lol. I wish she would not use those terms just say friend with benefit, boyfriend and then husband or w.e

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3469 on: January 16, 2020, 10:34:20 PM »
i thought partnership meant marriage or living together like civil partnership. did someone say it means fwb? did i miss that comment?

Oh lord now I’m getting worried it seems the census is that on going, partnership means pretty much friends with benefits type of situation . Yona has used those terms for me but then she said that in the beginning of a turning point my relationship status is single but after the turning point it changes but it doesn’t change right away with one conversation or meetup . She said there are a sequence of events that occur and she said it is very slow moving . It seems like she is talking about my current situation but now I’m confused because she said on going connection but also said my relationship stays change so my status is changing from single to it’s complicated lol. I wish she would not use those terms just say friend with benefit, boyfriend and then husband or w.e

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3470 on: January 16, 2020, 10:43:20 PM »
I think partnership can be different for everyone depending on the surrounding cards. Yona told me it could be a friendship or relationship, but in general it means a strong emotional connection.

i thought partnership meant marriage or living together like civil partnership. did someone say it means fwb? did i miss that comment?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3471 on: January 17, 2020, 01:47:55 AM »
Well in my case she said there would be a romantic alliance. So I assume if and when the time comes my poi doesnt show up saying hey, lets be close friends, lol.

That's why I said it's different for everyone. Yona doesn't just read the meaning of the cards, but also their placement and relationship to the other cards that surround them. And...like other readers, she can miss things and be wrong. No one is perfect.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3472 on: January 17, 2020, 08:51:58 PM »
What do you think Yona means when she says “ you’ve got the proper relationship”

I think she was talking future but do you think that mean a committed exclusive relationship?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #3473 on: January 18, 2020, 01:25:22 AM »
What do you think Yona means when she says “ you’ve got the proper relationship”

I think she was talking future but do you think that mean a committed exclusive relationship?

In my reading Yona used both terms “proper relationship” and “properly in a relationship” to mean that you and your person both see the relationship as exclusive, the relationship is ongoing, and both you and your person are both invested in the relationship.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3474 on: January 18, 2020, 02:51:18 AM »
Yona said:” stepping forward, becoming more noticeable in work setting. Stepping forward with ideas, something to offer, asserting yourself, your individuality”

I’m not sure if this count: so my boss caught the flu and I have to cover someone’s role in operations engineering. With this weeks temp -40C, we have lots outages in our system. I had to help field staff to determine the cause of outage, report to operations engineering g manager. I insisted field guys to download historical data at some locations I picked out, which pin pointed where the problem is. Let’s just say i had lots exposed to managers as the result of having to deal with outages....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3475 on: January 18, 2020, 04:04:35 PM »
Has or does Yona talk about health? I ask because my partner recently had something that is potentially fatal. He is doing better now, thankfully. It was a huge thing for him, and me, and will likely change many things and yet Yona didn't mention this last time I spoke to her, which was early last fall, or in any reading actually. Not expecting her to be all-knowing or seeing, but since I've been trying to figure out and make sense of the things she sees, or doesn't, and why she sees certain things that are insignificant and not other, 'major' things, I keep coming back to this incident.

Anyone care to weigh in?

I think she may be able to see health stuff, but according to her website, she will not read on it stating that it's an area not appropriate for a long distance reading.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3476 on: January 18, 2020, 04:54:46 PM »
Has or does Yona talk about health? I ask because my partner recently had something that is potentially fatal. He is doing better now, thankfully. It was a huge thing for him, and me, and will likely change many things and yet Yona didn't mention this last time I spoke to her, which was early last fall, or in any reading actually. Not expecting her to be all-knowing or seeing, but since I've been trying to figure out and make sense of the things she sees, or doesn't, and why she sees certain things that are insignificant and not other, 'major' things, I keep coming back to this incident.

Anyone care to weigh in?

I read with Yona before I was diagnosed with breast cancer and she did not mention it or even hint at anything remotely close. None of the big hitters picked that up and I read with 4 of the most popular ones.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3477 on: January 18, 2020, 05:06:23 PM »
Thank you for your input and Piggy I hope you're kicking its butt into outer space. Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you! The chemo is working and I’m kicking cancer’s butt!!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3478 on: January 18, 2020, 05:08:25 PM »
I don’t think any big hitter reads on health

Kisha never has, neither Yona, or Will, or anyone

Leanne has mentioned death and sickness but not at my expense, other people in my life though

The closest to health I got from Yona was that she said I’d be extremely stressed and worried about my tower that I experienced in July. She must’ve said three times, “you are extremely stressed and worried about this”. Yep, I’m now medicated for anxiety and depression but feeling much better

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3479 on: January 18, 2020, 05:11:00 PM »

Anyone care to weigh in?

I read with Yona before I was diagnosed with breast cancer and she did not mention it or even hint at anything remotely close. None of the big hitters picked that up and I read with 4 of the most popular ones.

Well........In my case I would never want a psychic to tell me something like that beforehand. Yes, some ppl will say they would want to know so they can prepare or even try to prevent it. Me, I would never want to know something like that. I would be living the consequences daily even if it wouldnt be a reality until yrs later. Tell me my poi will or wont return or will cheat, tell me I will have a big financial crisis coming up, tell me there will be issues with my home, but definitely not that. That is something I would prefer to deal with as it arises. I recall in a previous general read with Kisha she said there will be a neighbor that will be a ‘bitch’. It hasnt happened yet but it has bothered my thinking wondering who how and when. That is something I wish I wasnt told as well.

I totally get what you are saying and I didn’t expect any of them to tell me that I would get cancer. I felt a little disappointed because readings are suppose to give us information that will prepare us for what’s to come. I would like to at least be given a heads up like hey you might have some doctor visits coming up or your appearance is about to change.  I don’t know....something along those lines.

anything