Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541287 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3345 on: December 27, 2019, 06:13:43 PM »
I never got this prediction, or anything similar to it.

My tower was inevitable, and she didn’t advise me how to act but rather explained that it would happen no matter what. She said it would be horrible, but that I would move on.

She talked about this prediction for 5 minutes, I think she wanted to steer away from it as soon as possible lol because she knew it would be reeeeeally bad, and I could not have ever imagined how terrible it would really be for me. It ended up being the worst time in my life, and my depression and anxiety was a result of it. I was hospitalized from panic attacks thinking I was dying since I never had them before - all which was a result from this prediction Yona gave. It was heartbreaking and devastating....but I needed to go through the motions, she knew it would happen and that there was nothing I could do to stop it since it was entirely someone’s actions and not mine

Thanks for sharing user! I had something similar a year and a half ago, still reeling from that situation but time does help!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3346 on: December 27, 2019, 10:42:30 PM »
Hi everyone - can't remember if this has been asked here before, but has anyone had all of the events from their initial/very-long-term reading transpire and then continued to read with Yona?  If so, what happens when you get your next reading after the last top up which shows the last slice of the pie from that first reading?  Does that next reading go out really long term like the first one and subsequent top ups show slices of that reading?  Or do all further readings continue to be shorter-term but just showing events that are after the scope of the initial reading?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3347 on: December 29, 2019, 02:42:37 PM »
Hi everyone - can't remember if this has been asked here before, but has anyone had all of the events from their initial/very-long-term reading transpire and then continued to read with Yona?  If so, what happens when you get your next reading after the last top up which shows the last slice of the pie from that first reading?  Does that next reading go out really long term like the first one and subsequent top ups show slices of that reading?  Or do all further readings continue to be shorter-term but just showing events that are after the scope of the initial reading?

I only read with her twice...not long enough but for me, my first reading she looked far into around 1 to 5 years.
(From 2019 summer to probably 2024)
Then in my top up, she saw 6 months.(From 2019 winter to 2020 June)

So...

I think top ups are short term and the first( or in depth?) is in bigger picture.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3348 on: December 29, 2019, 02:44:41 PM »
No one can guarantee that a prediction will happen, all I know is that we ourselves know the truth deep down so what you believe is what will happen.

According to Buddha, ”we are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think”

Ok people say the second readings are the ones that happen quickly . Did you ever go back for a second read?

Yes, I had 3-4 readings after that and some minor predictions happened, not significant ones. Something like trip, conflict at work, etc. And in one of my readings she just talked about POI and 3rd party but I have no way to validate it. She might be true.

I’m scared that her prediction would t happen. Do you believe that they will happen ?

Yeah, this is one of the reason I'm not doing readings anymore.

I believe we all have our own lifepath and something meant to happen will happen, wellbeing in daily life is way more important than anything in the past or future.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3349 on: December 29, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »
Has anyone ever moved without Yona predicting it? I’m feeling a little anxious right now . My bff and I are roommates and she is moving her bf from another country hear and I don’t feel comfortable because I don’t know him. So I’m thinking of possibly moving . Only issue rent in NYC is expensive and I was Ted to save up and a condo in a different state but currently I’m in school and im paying out of pocket . I was thinking of overall moving when I graduate next year since I won’t have tuition expense to pay anymore .

Update: sorry I meant to put without her predicting it
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 03:11:43 PM by Lovefash67 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3350 on: December 29, 2019, 03:05:38 PM »
Has anyone ever moved with Yona predicting it? I’m feeling a little anxious right now . My bff and I are roommates and she is moving her bf from another country hear and I don’t feel comfortable because I don’t know him. So I’m thinking of possibly moving . Only issue rent in NYC is expensive and I was Ted to save up and a condo in a different state but currently I’m in school and im paying out of pocket . I was thinking of overall moving when I graduate next year since I won’t have tuition expense to pay anymore

Did Yona predict it?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3351 on: December 29, 2019, 03:14:17 PM »
Has anyone ever moved with Yona predicting it? I’m feeling a little anxious right now . My bff and I are roommates and she is moving her bf from another country hear and I don’t feel comfortable because I don’t know him. So I’m thinking of possibly moving . Only issue rent in NYC is expensive and I was Ted to save up and a condo in a different state but currently I’m in school and im paying out of pocket . I was thinking of overall moving when I graduate next year since I won’t have tuition expense to pay anymore

Did Yona predict it?
Sorry fidget is meant to say without her predicting it . No Yona didn’t predict it but she did say that I will be signing a contract for something and will be feeling uneasy about the amount of money I’m spending . Idk if she’s talking about a car ,house or what she maybe talking about . I have a reading with her in two weeks so I will ask her directly if she sees me moving . Overall I feel anxious but maybe I’m overthinking things

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3352 on: December 29, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »
Sorry to say ES1281, but if I were to venture a guess, you will continue to get readings, especially if you continue to be active on psychic review sites. Ive been there, so ive learned never to say that Im done with readings.... and as for Buddha’s view that we are shaped by our thoughts and become what we think..... im just a nobody but I disagree with him. In my own journey it was the numerous negative experiences I had in my childhood, not to mention the bullying I experienced in high school which shaped my thinking. I learned many negative thought patterns which helped me survive my situations. I didnt just get up and decide to think negatively thereby resulting in negative experiences. It was the bad experiences which came first. But hey, Buddha never went to my high school and had to survive what I had to survive. When you form those negative thinking patterns due to abuse in those formative years, you can try to cope, but you never fully overcome some of the side effects!

Thanks for your comments Professor, yeah I understand bad experiences give us negativity.
I just feel psychics aren't counselors, I think we may need to use counselor on our own growing journey and psychics for some sort of outcome we want to know.

I think these are separete things.
if you already used counselor then I'm sorry.

But please let me give you a big hug because for a lot of people life is hard.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3353 on: December 29, 2019, 04:20:20 PM »
I receive those hugs warmly!!!! Thank you. Your comments abt separating counseling from psychics are very intriguing. Just a few days ago, I saw an article on yahoo alluding to the fact that using tarot along with mental health is a growing trend. It seems there is research supporting people getting help from life coaches who also use tarot readings or astrology to help people. So, maybe you are right. Gwtting counseling along with learning end results from a good psychic may be a good thing. Actually, I booked my very first appt with a psychiatrist next month. Im not ashamed but actually proud of myself for taking this step. Maybe a good psychic reading along with some good therapy might be just what the doctor ordered  ;)

Yay I feel so happy for you!! There is nothing to feel ashamed about to book a psychiatrist! I belive there are so many people actually needs to talk to one!
Yeah I feel when people use psychics as counselor, the addiction gets worse.
A good counselor with a psychic for certain life events is the best I agree!

Offline Esse

« Reply #3354 on: December 29, 2019, 09:10:27 PM »
Has anyone had a top-up with Yona when the predictions from their first reading hasn't happened, and if so - did you ask her if they were still likely to happen?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3355 on: December 29, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »
Has anyone had a top-up with Yona when the predictions from their first reading hasn't happened, and if so - did you ask her if they were still likely to happen?

Yes, but my top up gave more detail around the predictions that didn't happen, so my assumption is that they're still going to happen. At least I hope so.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #3356 on: December 29, 2019, 10:10:17 PM »
Has anyone ever moved without Yona predicting it? I’m feeling a little anxious right now . My bff and I are roommates and she is moving her bf from another country hear and I don’t feel comfortable because I don’t know him. So I’m thinking of possibly moving . Only issue rent in NYC is expensive and I was Ted to save up and a condo in a different state but currently I’m in school and im paying out of pocket . I was thinking of overall moving when I graduate next year since I won’t have tuition expense to pay anymore .

I had a wedding/ marriage without Yona predicting it. Not sure if it’s along the same lines but maybe there are things they don’t/can’t see.

Goodness! That’s a big thing for her to miss.  Was she accurate about your relationship with the person that you married?

Regarding the moving issue that’s come up in the last few posts:

If she’s reading far out, it’s likely that just about anyone will move in a five year period.  Especially if you’re a younger person.  I moved A LOT in my 20’s as I was renting.   Now I’m older (40’s)and own a home, so not as likely to move.  But she predicted a move for me as well.  🤔

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3357 on: December 29, 2019, 11:10:37 PM »
She has predicted a move for me but it's connected to a POI too

I had a wedding/ marriage without Yona predicting it. Not sure if it’s along the same lines but maybe there are things they don’t/can’t see.

Goodness! That’s a big thing for her to miss.  Was she accurate about your relationship with the person that you married?

If she’s reading far out, it’s likely that just about anyone will move in a five year period.  Especially if you’re a younger person.  I moved A LOT in my 20’s as I was renting.   Now I’m older (40’s)and own a home, so not as likely to move.  But she predicted a move for me as well.  🤔

Yeah I've moved 3 or 4 times since I started reading with Yona I think. She predicted none of them because they were more like everyday life stuff. Even though I was anxious about one of my moves as I was moving out to live by myself for the first time. I was quite stressed at the time as well.

She has predicted a move for me but it's connected to a POI and is 'changes in how I live/my living arrangements' which seems more significant than the usual moves you do when you're renting.

Offline embibems

« Reply #3358 on: December 30, 2019, 12:00:21 AM »
Hi guys, has Yona ever picked up on a legal issue or contract/something that is legally binding that could be connected to a POI's third party influence? Yona said I would be having a forthright conversation in the form of an update pertaining to the "Scales of Justice" she got in the ball when we read. The conversation would be "friendly", she stated, and right now I can't see any form of update with my POI being positive. I hate his friggin' guts lol. The update would give me "a lot to think about" but "not to worry, it's an update, it's a sign of progress. How you respond has to be different. You have to crack on with your life."

I'm not casting doubt here, but the "Scales of Justice" thing is freaking me out a little bit as I don't have any connections to law or legal terms/contracts with my ex and hope not to!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3359 on: December 30, 2019, 03:47:19 AM »

If she’s reading far out, it’s likely that just about anyone will move in a five year period.  Especially if you’re a younger person.  I moved A LOT in my 20’s as I was renting.   Now I’m older (40’s)and own a home, so not as likely to move.  But she predicted a move for me as well. 

Not much about my relationship came up in my reading with her which is said was a good thing. Near the end of the reading I asked her if she saw a wedding or marriage because we were engaged at the time of the reading and I got a an depth crystal reading so I figured that would’ve come up, but when it didn’t I specifically asked her and she said she didn't see it, only that she saw us in a partnership. Then our time was up. But in reality, 2 weeks after the reading, we got courthouse married, then 3 months later we had our wedding ceremony/reception with all our family/friends.

I almost believe that she only sees things that you "need" to know. Did you know that you were getting married? I mean, if you did, then maybe the guides didn't feel a need to tell you what you already knew? I would be happy, because in my experience, Yona usually picks up the issues with things. If she saw a "new" love or a tower or third party...something love related that doesn't make sense on that front, I would be concerned. If all she picked up was partnership, then at least you shouldn't have any anxiety. I would assume the marriage or relationship is probably in good shape and doesn't require any immediate interventions or warnings.  :)

anything