Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541237 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3330 on: December 26, 2019, 03:08:13 AM »
I've done both with Yona... My first reading with her I asked her a ton of questions. Nothing happened. That reading took place 9/16 I was told end of year. I've had general readings with her and yes, the things predicted did happen. Somethings happened quite quickly and others didn't. Somethings are still to happen. Still tops with me.

So do mean that all of the things u asked for did not happen until now?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3331 on: December 26, 2019, 03:12:00 AM »
They never happened at all.

Offline hope36

« Reply #3332 on: December 26, 2019, 03:09:59 PM »
I had my top up recently, curious what other yona-lovers think:
Yona warned me about a potential negative situation which would be very "difficult" and she advised me on how to go about it. (Tower and 9 of swords together, lovely!)
Her words were, "if you listen to your intuition/heart and make a decision, it will take a big chunk out of your life, this is not part of your destiny. The answer from your side should be NO"
She went on to add that if I was to entertain this, its not the end of the world - the nicer predictions she gave after this potential disaster would still happen as they are destined, but they'd be pushed out to later, after this is resolved.
She talked about this for atleast 10-15 minutes, warning me about the details and her advice was to not get involved (pretty strong, like how your mom would advise you if you were about to make a bad life decision).

Has anyone gotten something similar, and did it play out to be as strong as the prediction?

This is due to play out in spring, I'll update in a few months!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3333 on: December 26, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »
I never got this prediction, or anything similar to it.

My tower was inevitable, and she didn’t advise me how to act but rather explained that it would happen no matter what. She said it would be horrible, but that I would move on.

She talked about this prediction for 5 minutes, I think she wanted to steer away from it as soon as possible lol because she knew it would be reeeeeally bad, and I could not have ever imagined how terrible it would really be for me. It ended up being the worst time in my life, and my depression and anxiety was a result of it. I was hospitalized from panic attacks thinking I was dying since I never had them before - all which was a result from this prediction Yona gave. It was heartbreaking and devastating....but I needed to go through the motions, she knew it would happen and that there was nothing I could do to stop it since it was entirely someone’s actions and not mine

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #3334 on: December 26, 2019, 03:41:10 PM »
I had my top up recently, curious what other yona-lovers think:
Yona warned me about a potential negative situation which would be very "difficult" and she advised me on how to go about it. (Tower and 9 of swords together, lovely!)
Her words were, "if you listen to your intuition/heart and make a decision, it will take a big chunk out of your life, this is not part of your destiny. The answer from your side should be NO"
She went on to add that if I was to entertain this, its not the end of the world - the nicer predictions she gave after this potential disaster would still happen as they are destined, but they'd be pushed out to later, after this is resolved.
She talked about this for atleast 10-15 minutes, warning me about the details and her advice was to not get involved (pretty strong, like how your mom would advise you if you were about to make a bad life decision).

Has anyone gotten something similar, and did it play out to be as strong as the prediction?

This is due to play out in spring, I'll update in a few months!

I got the same cards in my last reading, she told me a twist at the end of the year, with those two cards, and she said it’s not the worst case scenario and that I can handle it. So idk if it depends on the other cards but she made my situation with those same cards seem more of an inconvenience than anything.

Offline karma17

« Reply #3335 on: December 26, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »
Asking this again in case someone has had this experience. It’s super specific so I guess those who know, know.....
Has anyone ever been told by Yona that her guides are sending a direct message for them during the reading with her? If so can you PM me please? Thanks

Lovefash67

« Reply #3336 on: December 26, 2019, 11:31:31 PM »
Asking this again in case someone has had this experience. It’s super specific so I guess those who know, know.....
Has anyone ever been told by Yona that her guides are sending a direct message for them during the reading with her? If so can you PM me please? Thanks
Yes I have , she told me they were telling me not to worry

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3337 on: December 27, 2019, 01:24:13 AM »

She made predictions then asked if I knew who she was talking about.

I jumped thinking current poi

But that was years ago.  All her readings where we talking about current poi’s turned out to be someone who was not even in my life yet.  But she said I knew them. That’s why I thought she was talking current.   Turns out not and years ahead

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3338 on: December 27, 2019, 04:27:52 AM »
How long did it take your very first reading with her to transpire? Read with her back in September the only thing that happened so far was me moving though at the time I just moved in so that was past. She also saw a legal symbol that would come to close in 4 months and yes in January I go to court . But that’s about it the big outcome in love seems so unlikely now

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3339 on: December 27, 2019, 05:07:02 AM »
How long did it take your very first reading with her to transpire? Read with her back in September the only thing that happened so far was me moving though at the time I just moved in so that was past. She also saw a legal symbol that would come to close in 4 months and yes in January I go to court . But that’s about it the big outcome in love seems so unlikely now

Mine was Oct 2018 and nothing has happened yet. I had 2 major predictions.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3340 on: December 27, 2019, 05:13:19 AM »
Ok people say the second readings are the ones that happen quickly . Did you ever go back for a second read?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3341 on: December 27, 2019, 05:52:17 AM »
Ok people say the second readings are the ones that happen quickly . Did you ever go back for a second read?

Yes, I had 3-4 readings after that and some minor predictions happened, not significant ones. Something like trip, conflict at work, etc. And in one of my readings she just talked about POI and 3rd party but I have no way to validate it. She might be true.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3342 on: December 27, 2019, 01:28:13 PM »

Yes, I had 3-4 readings after that and some minor predictions happened, not significant ones. Something like trip, conflict at work, etc. And in one of my readings she just talked about POI and 3rd party but I have no way to validate it. She might be true.

I’m scared that her prediction would t happen. Do you believe that they will happen ?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3343 on: December 27, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »
Hi guys

Has she ever talked about spiritual growth, vibration etc with you?
She said about spiritual growth in my reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3344 on: December 27, 2019, 03:33:42 PM »
No one can guarantee that a prediction will happen, all I know is that we ourselves know the truth deep down so what you believe is what will happen.

According to Buddha, ”we are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think”

I’m scared that her prediction would t happen. Do you believe that they will happen ?