Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541490 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3315 on: December 23, 2019, 05:11:50 AM »
The house card is the Central card, highlight or focal point.

Does anyone know what "house card" signifies - Is it a position in the layout?
She says different cards at different point in the same reading (you've got ace of cups in the house card; later, toward the end, you've got 10 of cups in the house card)
cool, thanks!

@tellmewhy
I asked a similar question about this, I was looking at my notes and read Yona saying a blessing, life changing event in home. Is that the same thing? What is she saying exactly?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3316 on: December 23, 2019, 06:36:24 AM »
Her first reading for me went out VERY far. I think that's how she does it. First reading is like she looks at a distant future. Top ups are like filling the in between. There are definite consistencies throughout all my readings, but the tops ups seem to go from weeks to months. She tells me what the general "theme" in my life is at the moment. How that theme carries into the predictions over the next 6-12 month (some things being weeks or a month or 2). All of these things somehow relate back to the original reading which is much more broad reaching...if that makes sense. Like the top up are steps that fulfill the original reading, but the original reading is usually years. Everything is a process. There are steps to get to what is "predestined". I found her top ups to be much less cryptic than the original reading...much clearer, more straightforward, with a lot more detail.

I think she might have different cards for top-ups IDK buy once I had a top-up and she told me ”these don't look far”  so I think maybe top-up doesn't look far, what I do is if. Nothing has happened, I use top-up if half or more happens I request for regular reading.

That’s cool! But when I asked her if there’s a final outcome, she said no, u are not at the crossroads yet. So my understanding is that my decision will influence the outcome? Like do some ppl have destined outcome and some don’t ?  I will try to remember to ask her in feb. she did say: you will have marriage, but she also said the deck doesn’t look that far( past summer) lol. I’m kinda confused
Yona told me a story about destiny in her reading with me on Dec.19.
She was trying to convince me to believe there are somebody is destinied to meet in our life.

Once she read for a lady, told her will have a relationship coming up.
That lady didn't believe it and tried to argue with her, because she has social anxiety and doesn't go out of home to meet ppl at all.

Then one day the guy came, he was her house to do waterworks.
She hide in her room till he was gone, then she came out, they bumpt into each other because he forgot something in her house and came back.

Then they started to talk and had started a relationship...

This is such a fascinating story.

Yeah my first reading and top up reading is exactly like this.
On my first reading she told me a big picture, my second reading she gave me something in between the big pictures to play out.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3317 on: December 23, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »
I have a question. In my reading with Yona almost 6 months ago, she said that my poi and I will tread on new ground together and will explore new territory, but it wont be anytime soon. It may take 18 months to a year. Bear in mind that we already havent communicated in almost 18 months. She also said any attempt on my part to reach out will only end in being ignored or rejected. As I struggle to believe that this will cone to pass and one day my poi and I will be together again, my question is... has anyone had a reading with Yona where she predicted reconciliation that you didnt think could be possible but it did happen after a very long time, like years out? I guess I would love to hear such stories since it would give me some hope!

I am in similar situation and my first reading with Yona was over one year ago where she saw reconnection and repeated in all next top-ups (2-3 ones) and it's still pending.

But in answer to your question, I remember Yona herself once told me: "I was speaking with a lady before you and asked if her POI came back and she said Yes. I had predicted it for a long time and finally it came to pass. So don't be disappointed. It will definitely happen one day".

I thought the top up would happen faster ? Did she say how far out is ur first one

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3318 on: December 24, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »
My top up readings happens faster, as she only made 6 months prediction.
The predictions she made are...

-I will move house, she sees me looking houses
Exactly yes I'm looking for a new place.

-I will take an art class ( i was like what really ...?)
> The yesterday I was watching a youtube video saying taking art class etc I was like oh this one looks interesting and I'm going to take one...well probably I'm influenced by reading but the youtube video reminded me was thinking to take some classes after moving house)

Other her predictins:

-I will hear from somebody about my POI when sitting having coffee with him, this guy doesn't know I know my POI, they know each other.
-I will be super busy like time is not enough
-I will have a arguement in my house about a car or a trip

These are what she said will happen within 6 months, which means untill May 2020.
I will update.

She also said I will know the day before I reconnect with my POI( with Synchronicity), she said she got that a day before she met her long term partner.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 12:50:53 AM by ES1281 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3319 on: December 24, 2019, 08:41:50 AM »
Question for Yona enthusiasts Has she ever given anyone a marker that says "there will be a brown eyed man at your doorstep" dont worry he is not a burglar he is friendly not threatening but not a romantic interest. This was significant she said or otherwise "they" wouldnt bring it up. HAs anyone had this before and who was this man. I mean it could be the UPS driver bringing my presents this christmas that is significant for me at least

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3320 on: December 24, 2019, 09:13:36 AM »
Question for Yona enthusiasts Has she ever given anyone a marker that says "there will be a brown eyed man at your doorstep" dont worry he is not a burglar he is friendly not threatening but not a romantic interest. This was significant she said or otherwise "they" wouldnt bring it up. HAs anyone had this before and who was this man. I mean it could be the UPS driver bringing my presents this christmas that is significant for me at least

I had a similar prediction. A "surprise visitor", who is a man, will come to doorstep. It's not supposed to be romantic. He wants to share with me a plan but he doesn't reveal it at the beginning, behaves kinda secretive. I get very surprised to see that man at doorstep. It was a long prediction ...

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3321 on: December 24, 2019, 09:16:49 AM »

I had a similar prediction. A "surprise visitor", who is a man, will come to doorstep. It's not supposed to be romantic. He wants to share with me a plan but he doesn't reveal it at the beginning, behaves kinda secretive. I get very surprised to see that man at doorstep. It was a long prediction ...

Has it happened yet

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3322 on: December 24, 2019, 09:23:23 AM »

Has it happened yet

No, but the reading was in Sep 2019. It may happen later haha. But honestly, the prediction was kinda scary. I don't really like to happen lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3323 on: December 25, 2019, 03:41:44 PM »
I had a top up with Yona the other day. She was able to connect very well and gave me insight about my POI. She could only read for the next few weeks. She stated that this rarely happens. She did not give me an outcome. That’s ok though. The choice to stay or walk away is mine to make. I really enjoy my readings with Yona. She really is very gifted.

I wanted to add that she said she could see into 2020 but didn’t want to discuss it until the next few weeks play out. Has this happened to anyone else?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:43:49 PM by Piggynose »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3324 on: December 25, 2019, 05:26:58 PM »
did you ask her to specifically look into poi? or did he come up on his own in the reading? the reason i ask is i had a reading with her but i do not know for a fact if poi is the man in the reading

I had a top up with Yona the other day. She was able to connect very well and gave me insight about my POI. She could only read for the next few weeks. She stated that this rarely happens. She did not give me an outcome. That’s ok though. The choice to stay or walk away is mine to make. I really enjoy my readings with Yona. She really is very gifted.

I wanted to add that she said she could see into 2020 but didn’t want to discuss it until the next few weeks play out. Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3325 on: December 25, 2019, 07:29:11 PM »
I really would take her timeframes with a grain of salt

In my first reading she said a specific prediction would happen in “4 months”

This was in August 2018...more than likely it will take years

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3326 on: December 25, 2019, 08:30:09 PM »
This makes sense. Caz she did tell me that she never guesses outcomes but she guesses timeframes. Looking forward to my second reading with her in February. Im a lil confused though. I have several concerns in my life at the moment that I would like to ask her abt but it seems most ppl here believe she is better when allowed to go general. My fear is that I might go general but the issues affecting me right now might not come up. So idk.

For me, always concerns show up without asking. But remember you can go for general and if what you are looking for does not show up, ask Yona to look at that at the end of the reading separately. I did this once.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3327 on: December 25, 2019, 10:53:38 PM »
did you ask her to specifically look into poi? or did he come up on his own in the reading? the reason i ask is i had a reading with her but i do not know for a fact if poi is the man in the reading

I did not bring him up she picked him up on her own. She has been picking him up even before I met him. She knew we were at a crossroads. I know that her timeframes aren’t any good but this time it just seems to fit. He and I almost broke things off the day before my reading so the reading was just about him

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3328 on: December 25, 2019, 11:01:40 PM »
This makes sense. Caz she did tell me that she never guesses outcomes but she guesses timeframes. Looking forward to my second reading with her in February. Im a lil confused though. I have several concerns in my life at the moment that I would like to ask her abt but it seems most ppl here believe she is better when allowed to go general. My fear is that I might go general but the issues affecting me right now might not come up. So idk.

I let her go with general and if it’s something important, I think she will pick it up. She did this with my last reading a few days ago. She said the next few weeks had to play out first, before she could talk about next year. She sounded very confident that the reading only covered a few weeks. She knew that my POI and I were at a crossroad and that had to play out first. She did not give me an outcome. I hope this helps

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3329 on: December 26, 2019, 02:56:08 AM »
I've done both with Yona... My first reading with her I asked her a ton of questions. Nothing happened. That reading took place 9/16 I was told end of year. I've had general readings with her and yes, the things predicted did happen. Somethings happened quite quickly and others didn't. Somethings are still to happen. Still tops with me.

anything