Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541469 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3300 on: December 22, 2019, 02:37:10 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:51:41 AM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3301 on: December 22, 2019, 02:38:02 PM »
Can anyone tell me what Yona means by someone makes a passionate declaration for you ? Like what does that mean?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3302 on: December 22, 2019, 02:42:02 PM »
 :'(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:51:12 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3303 on: December 22, 2019, 02:47:51 PM »
I love you and want to be with you exclusively.

With me, it was I love you, I’m ready to make all the changes for you, I now see you are destined to be part of my life and I want the same things you do....

Can anyone tell me what Yona means by someone makes a passionate declaration for you ? Like what does that mean?

This is so lovely!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3304 on: December 22, 2019, 02:50:02 PM »
Does anybody know what the last card in readings mean?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3305 on: December 22, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »
Her first reading for me went out VERY far. I think that's how she does it. First reading is like she looks at a distant future. Top ups are like filling the in between. There are definite consistencies throughout all my readings, but the tops ups seem to go from weeks to months. She tells me what the general "theme" in my life is at the moment. How that theme carries into the predictions over the next 6-12 month (some things being weeks or a month or 2). All of these things somehow relate back to the original reading which is much more broad reaching...if that makes sense. Like the top up are steps that fulfill the original reading, but the original reading is usually years. Everything is a process. There are steps to get to what is "predestined". I found her top ups to be much less cryptic than the original reading...much clearer, more straightforward, with a lot more detail.

I think she might have different cards for top-ups IDK buy once I had a top-up and she told me ”these don't look far”  so I think maybe top-up doesn't look far, what I do is if. Nothing has happened, I use top-up if half or more happens I request for regular reading.

That’s cool! But when I asked her if there’s a final outcome, she said no, u are not at the crossroads yet. So my understanding is that my decision will influence the outcome? Like do some ppl have destined outcome and some don’t ?  I will try to remember to ask her in feb. she did say: you will have marriage, but she also said the deck doesn’t look that far( past summer) lol. I’m kinda confused
Yona told me a story about destiny in her reading with me on Dec.19.
She was trying to convince me to believe there are somebody is destinied to meet in our life.

Once she read for a lady, told her will have a relationship coming up.
That lady didn't believe it and tried to argue with her, because she has social anxiety and doesn't go out of home to meet ppl at all.

Then one day the guy came, he was her house to do waterworks.
She hide in her room till he was gone, then she came out, they bumpt into each other because he forgot something in her house and came back.

Then they started to talk and had started a relationship...

This is such a fascinating story.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3306 on: December 22, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
I love you and want to be with you exclusively.

With me, it was I love you, I’m ready to make all the changes for you, I now see you are destined to be part of my life and I want the same things you do....

Thank you !!! Hopefully the same happens to me she said POI will text me making passionate declarations around a time where I’m planning a trip

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3307 on: December 22, 2019, 04:43:24 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:50:07 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3308 on: December 22, 2019, 05:14:42 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:50:35 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3309 on: December 22, 2019, 08:18:10 PM »
I have a question. In my reading with Yona almost 6 months ago, she said that my poi and I will tread on new ground together and will explore new territory, but it wont be anytime soon. It may take 18 months to a year. Bear in mind that we already havent communicated in almost 18 months. She also said any attempt on my part to reach out will only end in being ignored or rejected. As I struggle to believe that this will cone to pass and one day my poi and I will be together again, my question is... has anyone had a reading with Yona where she predicted reconciliation that you didnt think could be possible but it did happen after a very long time, like years out? I guess I would love to hear such stories since it would give me some hope!

I am in similar situation and my first reading with Yona was over one year ago where she saw reconnection and repeated in all next top-ups (2-3 ones) and it's still pending.

But in answer to your question, I remember Yona herself once told me: "I was speaking with a lady before you and asked if her POI came back and she said Yes. I had predicted it for a long time and finally it came to pass. So don't be disappointed. It will definitely happen one day".

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3310 on: December 22, 2019, 08:43:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my first reading with Yona on Dec 6th and got a 30 min reading but after the reading wished I had gotten an hour reading with her because there so much information. A tower did come up in my reading and she said it could be over next 6 weeks and wasn’t sure if it involved my poi or not but said it wasn’t anything that would affect long term and would get past it. She also did say my poi will be back in the picture and will finally do a turn around after some sort of celebration in May or June. She didn’t specify this coming year or if it would be longer.  She did also mention that I will hear something about my poi within next few weeks not directly from him but from someone that also knows him. I haven’t heard anything yet about him but I try not to really go into timing to much. When these type of things come up and she gives specific timings like that do they typically happen in that time frame or she a bit off with timing just out of curiosity?

Yaz88

« Reply #3311 on: December 22, 2019, 09:11:54 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my first reading with Yona on Dec 6th and got a 30 min reading but after the reading wished I had gotten an hour reading with her because there so much information. A tower did come up in my reading and she said it could be over next 6 weeks and wasn’t sure if it involved my poi or not but said it wasn’t anything that would affect long term and would get past it. She also did say my poi will be back in the picture and will finally do a turn around after some sort of celebration in May or June. She didn’t specify this coming year or if it would be longer.  She did also mention that I will hear something about my poi within next few weeks not directly from him but from someone that also knows him. I haven’t heard anything yet about him but I try not to really go into timing to much. When these type of things come up and she gives specific timings like that do they typically happen in that time frame or she a bit off with timing just out of curiosity?

Pie, the accuracy of Yona’s timing is one of the more questionable topics on this forum.  Since you asked for our experiences with Yona’s very short-term timing predictions, I’ll say that in my case she was spot-on.  She said that a certain situation was happening during the reading or was set to happen in the next two weeks.  Well it had started to happen during the time of the reading and reached a culmination over the next two weeks.  She also said I’d be focusing relatively exclusively on something for the next 3-4 months, which also has proven accurate. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #3312 on: December 22, 2019, 09:27:14 PM »
Does anyone know what "house card" signifies - Is it a position in the layout?
She says different cards at different point in the same reading (you've got ace of cups in the house card; later, toward the end, you've got 10 of cups in the house card)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3313 on: December 22, 2019, 09:41:25 PM »
 :(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:52:14 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline hope36

« Reply #3314 on: December 23, 2019, 12:24:40 AM »
The house card is the Central card, highlight or focal point.

Does anyone know what "house card" signifies - Is it a position in the layout?
She says different cards at different point in the same reading (you've got ace of cups in the house card; later, toward the end, you've got 10 of cups in the house card)
cool, thanks!

anything