Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541292 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3000 on: November 13, 2019, 07:44:18 PM »
Has yona ever predicted for anyone their ex coming back? Or even your ex contacting you like she said?

I’m asking about ex or someone from your past. Not a new person ....

And has been right about it. I should add lol

Multiple times and she was wrong. She can’t identify specific people and you’re better off not asking.

Did it end up being a new person?

Could’ve been. It’s always to vague to know for certain

Did you ask about ex or did she bring it up on her own? How long ago was your reading?

Offline fefe

« Reply #3001 on: November 13, 2019, 07:57:18 PM »
@Rayban I never ask any questions. Before my first reading with her I went through this thread and everyone always advised against asking questions so I took the advice and just let her roll with it. I didn’t give her any information. Only thing she knew about me was my name. The energy of my one POI has come up in both readings but she did predict me meeting someone new in my second reading which I’m skeptical about just because of the fact I’m so closed off and guarded right now and I want to remain that way so I know it will be hard for anyone new to even try to approach me. But yea I never ask.

Yaz88

« Reply #3002 on: November 13, 2019, 08:44:12 PM »
@Rayban I never ask any questions. Before my first reading with her I went through this thread and everyone always advised against asking questions so I took the advice and just let her roll with it. I didn’t give her any information. Only thing she knew about me was my name. The energy of my one POI has come up in both readings but she did predict me meeting someone new in my second reading which I’m skeptical about just because of the fact I’m so closed off and guarded right now and I want to remain that way so I know it will be hard for anyone new to even try to approach me. But yea I never ask.

Fefe, were you not in communication with your POI during the Yona readings?  If so, did she pick up on the non-communication or did you have to clarify it to her?  You mentioned that Yona said there’d be a gap between you and your POI.  Did she accurately get the present situation?  Or was the gap already happening, but she saw it in the future?  Man, these Yona-isms are killing me.  I’m adding her use of the term “gap” to the list.  It’s like jeez Yona, current gap or future gap?  Please not another gap!

Offline fefe

« Reply #3003 on: November 13, 2019, 09:02:33 PM »
@Yaz I was not I contact at all with Poi when I read in May or my second reading in August. I had not spoken to POI since February at the time of my readings. I knew also she was right because of how she described the apology and how contact would come in. Yona described the face to face also, so with all the descriptions I knew those things had not happened at the time of my readings. She did pick up on the distance and trust me when I say, I did not have to tell her anything or clarify anything. She picked up at the beginning of the reading the distance and that my Poi had already given me somewhat of an explanation behind the distance. Trust me that I just let her talk and said nothing besides yes and no to a few questions she ask. Same thing in my second reading. But no I was not in contact at all during readings.

Yaz88

« Reply #3004 on: November 13, 2019, 09:14:02 PM »
@Yaz I was not I contact at all with Poi when I read in May or my second reading in August. I had not spoken to POI since February at the time of my readings. I knew also she was right because of how she described the apology and how contact would come in. Yona described the face to face also, so with all the descriptions I knew those things had not happened at the time of my readings. She did pick up on the distance and trust me when I say, I did not have to tell her anything or clarify anything. She picked up at the beginning of the reading the distance and that my Poi had already given me somewhat of an explanation behind the distance. Trust me that I just let her talk and said nothing besides yes and no to a few questions she ask. Same thing in my second reading. But no I was not in contact at all during readings.

Thanks, Fefe!!!  Just trying to make sense of Yona, which only time can do.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3005 on: November 13, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
Yes, I think this this a great example of how accurate she can be when we don’t ask questions!

This is amazing, Fefe. I agree she has been the most specific for me so far too

Offline fefe

« Reply #3006 on: November 13, 2019, 09:32:44 PM »
Yea you’re welcome. Understood. I don’t know her readings too well either but I can definitely say what she has described thus far has been dead on. Now if it stays that way or not, I have to wait and see. Lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3007 on: November 13, 2019, 09:42:39 PM »

Fefe, were you not in communication with your POI during the Yona readings?  If so, did she pick up on the non-communication or did you have to clarify it to her?  You mentioned that Yona said there’d be a gap between you and your POI.  Did she accurately get the present situation?  Or was the gap already happening, but she saw it in the future?  Man, these Yona-isms are killing me.  I’m adding her use of the term “gap” to the list.  It’s like jeez Yona, current gap or future gap?  Please not another gap!

LOL yaz same !!!! She told me the gap in communication! Well we haven’t spoken since September so is this the gap ??? Or another one??  Cause I really can’t deal with this sh*t again 😭😭😭😭

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3008 on: November 13, 2019, 10:15:01 PM »

Do you think that’s the “gap in communication” she was talking about ?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3009 on: November 13, 2019, 10:58:26 PM »
Has yona ever predicted for anyone their ex coming back? Or even your ex contacting you like she said?

I’m asking about ex or someone from your past. Not a new person ....

And has been right about it. I should add lol

Multiple times and she was wrong. She can’t identify specific people and you’re better off not asking.

Did it end up being a new person?

Could’ve been. It’s always to vague to know for certain

Did you ask about ex or did she bring it up on her own? How long ago was your reading?

Years ago, I specifically asked about a POI I was out of contact with. I never heard from him again. A year or so ago I specifically asked about my ex, I have not seen him in over a year but she made it sound like we would reconnect. Honestly, she’s best if you ask nothing at all. Kisha or Cookie or Matilda would be better for specific people

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3010 on: November 13, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
She has for me too....my ex and a poi...happened as she said

@Rayban she has for me. I only have one POI and Yona literally described how contact would be and I swear on my life, it happened exactly that way. She told me there would be a gap in communication after and it would be due to the third party being an obstacle. My first reading she said the queen of cups would be an obstacle but at this point, I don’t even care what happens. Yona said she will contact you again after the gap and then she will start to compete so I will have to wait on the second part of that prediction to unfold. My second reading with Yona she again stated POI would contact but when, I have no idea. I’m getting tired of feeling like I’m playing the waiting game so I’ve made up my mind to be ok with whatever happens. Yona described the apology coming in as a surprise and how it happened. Mind you, I was out of contact with POI for 8 months. But IMO Yona is the best one out of them all that I have spoken with even if she is not right about everything. My first reading was in May and my predictions are just starting to play out from end of October. She said my cards are short term so I guess short term must be 5-7 months. But just wanted to answer your question.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3011 on: November 13, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
She has for me too....my ex and a poi...happened as she said...i didn’t ask questions though...well for my very first read i did but it was at the end...and she was still right

@Rayban she has for me. I only have one POI and Yona literally described how contact would be and I swear on my life, it happened exactly that way. She told me there would be a gap in communication after and it would be due to the third party being an obstacle. My first reading she said the queen of cups would be an obstacle but at this point, I don’t even care what happens. Yona said she will contact you again after the gap and then she will start to compete so I will have to wait on the second part of that prediction to unfold. My second reading with Yona she again stated POI would contact but when, I have no idea. I’m getting tired of feeling like I’m playing the waiting game so I’ve made up my mind to be ok with whatever happens. Yona described the apology coming in as a surprise and how it happened. Mind you, I was out of contact with POI for 8 months. But IMO Yona is the best one out of them all that I have spoken with even if she is not right about everything. My first reading was in May and my predictions are just starting to play out from end of October. She said my cards are short term so I guess short term must be 5-7 months. But just wanted to answer your question.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3012 on: November 13, 2019, 11:43:16 PM »

Did she describe this person as “you know them already” ?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3013 on: November 14, 2019, 12:03:18 AM »
Yep...but she has also said that about someone and it wasn’t someone i knew already lol

Did she describe this person as “you know them already” ?

Offline fefe

« Reply #3014 on: November 14, 2019, 12:23:41 AM »
In my first reading in May, I purchased the regular 30 min tarot reading and she really didn’t have many descriptions to confirm if it was my poi.  I think it was just the energy she was picking up that made her think that it was my poi and a few things at the beginning of the call that she had already confirmed that had already happened with poi. She did talk about other predictions outside my poi but every time she would give a prediction about my relationship/love life the energy she was picking up was the energy that she had already confirmed with me to be my poi. She did tell me that I would have a disagreement with a difficult man, she says “you know him already” but it ended up being a customer from my job that I was on the phn with. I don’t know him  know him but I guess in a sense I kind of do “know him” lol. But it wasn’t someone I interact with on a regular basis. My second reading, I got the detailed tarot and crystal reading and she described my poi more by eye color which she did ask me about. She picked up on that my poi has brown eyes but with different shades of brown in them. She asked me does your ex have brown eyes but different shades of brown in them and I said yes. The rest she just rolled with from there and that and my poi’s energy is how she went about telling me which predictions involved my poi.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:27:43 AM by fefe »