Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541330 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2985 on: November 10, 2019, 06:16:13 PM »
General

I wouldn’t  advise asking about anyone, that’s when she can get confused and not clearly read

A lot people here have reported back predictions and outcomes really haven’t been right if they’ve asked about someone instead of just letting her read
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 05:36:13 AM by user5942 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2986 on: November 10, 2019, 10:37:02 PM »
I have a top up next month. My last reading was in May this year, should I ask specifically about POI or should I just do general? I always do general but has anyone had luck asking about a specific person?

I had 3-4 readings with Yona so far and in all of them POI (I just have one) showed up at the very beginning of the reading. So I think if you do care about someone/something a lot, that topic will show up without asking.

However, in my last reading I needed to get more info about him and asked Yona and she laughed and said: I am nosy too, let's shuffle to see if we can get more info. And she did.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #2987 on: November 12, 2019, 04:39:19 AM »
For people who have gotten multiple readings with Yona, do you guys typically go with the most recent reading predictions?

Perhaps a silly question but It seems as though some predictions may have changed over the course of a couple of readings and I’m not sure whether the most recent reading is has more validity than previous ones?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2988 on: November 12, 2019, 05:02:08 AM »
For people who have gotten multiple readings with Yona, do you guys typically go with the most recent reading predictions?

Perhaps a silly question but It seems as though some predictions may have changed over the course of a couple of readings and I’m not sure whether the most recent reading is has more validity than previous ones?

This did not happen to me. I got 4-5 Readings with Yona (2 non-read), but she was consistent in the main predictions (about POI). Minor predictions usually don't get repeated.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2989 on: November 12, 2019, 09:33:18 AM »
The most recent reading is the one that is closer in so if it was negative closer in and then positive in the first reading that means the positive is further out so you will go through negative to get to the positive. And remember it may be two different people in the predictions.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 09:36:50 AM by maggs30 »

beachgal214

« Reply #2990 on: November 12, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
What is a non read?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2991 on: November 13, 2019, 03:04:53 AM »
What is a non read?
I've wondered the same

It's when she can't connect with you usually on a consecutive reading because you haven't waited long enough for predictions to pass. She'll refund you and tell you to wait a bit longer for things to pass.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2992 on: November 13, 2019, 05:03:32 PM »
Has yona ever predicted for anyone their ex coming back? Or even your ex contacting you like she said?

I’m asking about ex or someone from your past. Not a new person ....

Offline tshine17

« Reply #2993 on: November 13, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »
My first ever reading is with Yona this weekend. I’m so excited! I’ve read a lot of this thread, but not every single page as it’s so massive. Is there anything energetically I should do to prepare?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2994 on: November 13, 2019, 05:15:04 PM »
Has yona ever predicted for anyone their ex coming back? Or even your ex contacting you like she said?

And has been right about it. I should add lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2995 on: November 13, 2019, 07:24:12 PM »

Multiple times and she was wrong. She can’t identify specific people and you’re better off not asking.

Offline fefe

« Reply #2996 on: November 13, 2019, 07:37:31 PM »
@Rayban she has for me. I only have one POI and Yona literally described how contact would be and I swear on my life, it happened exactly that way. She told me there would be a gap in communication after and it would be due to the third party being an obstacle. My first reading she said the queen of cups would be an obstacle but at this point, I don’t even care what happens. Yona said she will contact you again after the gap and then she will start to compete so I will have to wait on the second part of that prediction to unfold. My second reading with Yona she again stated POI would contact but when, I have no idea. I’m getting tired of feeling like I’m playing the waiting game so I’ve made up my mind to be ok with whatever happens. Yona described the apology coming in as a surprise and how it happened. Mind you, I was out of contact with POI for 8 months. But IMO Yona is the best one out of them all that I have spoken with even if she is not right about everything. My first reading was in May and my predictions are just starting to play out from end of October. She said my cards are short term so I guess short term must be 5-7 months. But just wanted to answer your question.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 07:39:09 PM by fefe »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2997 on: November 13, 2019, 07:41:20 PM »

Multiple times and she was wrong. She can’t identify specific people and you’re better off not asking.

Did it end up being a new person?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2998 on: November 13, 2019, 07:42:09 PM »

Did it end up being a new person?

Could’ve been. It’s always to vague to know for certain

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2999 on: November 13, 2019, 07:43:08 PM »
@Rayban she has for me. I only have one POI and Yona literally described how contact would be and I swear on my life, it happened exactly that way. She told me there would be a gap in communication after and it would be due to the third party being an obstacle. My first reading she said the queen of cups would be an obstacle but at this point, I don’t even care what happens. Yona said she will contact you again after the gap and then she will start to compete so I will have to wait on the second part of that prediction to unfold. My second reading with Yona she again stated POI would contact but when, I have no idea. I’m getting tired of feeling like I’m playing the waiting game so I’ve made up my mind to be ok with whatever happens. Yona described the apology coming in as a surprise and how it happened. Mind you, I was out of contact with POI for 8 months. But IMO Yona is the best one out of them all that I have spoken with even if she is not right about everything. My first reading was in May and my predictions are just starting to play out from end of October. She said my cards are short term so I guess short term must be 5-7 months. But just wanted to answer your question.

He fefe! Awesome! Did she pick this up on her own? Or did you ask about her/when contact would be?