Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540051 times)

Offline massine

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5115 on: July 27, 2020, 02:28:03 PM »
Well I think Yona was wrong about love. Told me my ex would come forward with a list of reasons why we couldn't be together and he isn't ready for a relationship but he's now dating a mutual friend.

She's nailed everything else but that was a blow, she thinks he'll be back so gimme a year or two lol
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:52:22 PM by massine »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5116 on: July 27, 2020, 02:32:25 PM »
::record scratch::

Did...did you just say he’s dating a MUTUAL friend? 🤨 How “mutual” are we talking (if you care to share on the forum or via PM)?

Offline massine

« Reply #5117 on: July 27, 2020, 02:43:48 PM »
::record scratch::

Did...did you just say he’s dating a MUTUAL friend? 🤨 How “mutual” are we talking (if you care to share on the forum or via PM)?

Not super close but enough to hurt. Yona was right that I won't have passion or romance this year lol, not in the mood to date anymore for a while 😂

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5118 on: July 27, 2020, 02:55:40 PM »
....if you could see my facial expression now. I think “Are you Effing kidding me?!” is the closest I could get to describing it lol, sorry!

Yeah, I won’t lie...I don’t trust myself if I were to ever be in that situation, especially given how long my POI have been together and everything we’ve gone through. Damn near EVERYONE knows that we’re together and automatically associates one with the other (which I hate at times, I admit). Whew! I’m so sorry that happened, Massine!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5119 on: July 27, 2020, 04:30:16 PM »
Hi all,

Massine, I am so sorry to hear that So sorry!. I am not sure how I'd deal with it.

Lilly and Professor thanks for weighing in.

I still want to hold out hope on her career predictions panning out given as she's nailed every career thing for me, good and bad. The big prediction she has is that one day I will get another job offer a solicitation from a female colleague. This is how it works in academia post-tenure. Mid career faculty--and I just got tenure basically so I'm at the very beginning of mid career-move through networks. She did say it's far away but 5-6 readings and several spreads have repeated it. And other big hitters-Leeanne H have seen it, as does my ex-stepmom and my cousin in my chart.

On this prediction, in December here is what she said "a man comes to see you,, wheels turning, Chariot, someone you know but aren't currently speaking to, he's a Knight of Wands. the lack of communication wasn't due to lack of chemistry. you will see htem more than once, Hanged Man''.
I did interrupt her and ask because the above made me wonder if it's s/o not of interest. and she said 'no you are interested b/c why would you see them again'.

Frankly, I am thinking of canceling on the guy or else pushing myself-it just totally depends how I feel that day but I"m not excited and just regard this as a test of sorts just in case of FOMO. I wasn't attracted to him the night we met; my friend started talking to him and that's how we met and she encouraged that we exchange numbers. She then encouraged me to go go out with him. I wasn't attracted then either. and the reason we weren't in contact was that I'd ghosted him, due to lack of attraction-which is the opposite of what Yona said.

So maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all of a sudden I'll feel a spark, and down the line this guy will become uncommunicative. Anything can happen, right?

But it's a bummer. Could be worse, ,like a major crashing back to earth. But she saw that this guy leaves and I miss him.
I won't miss him-doubt I'll even think of him other than as a human being and wish him well.

Offline massine

« Reply #5120 on: July 27, 2020, 05:09:27 PM »
Thank you summertimesnow,
I'm moving in with my best friend and two of her friends who are slowly becoming my best friends too, and I have so many career opportunities coming up which Yona predicted, so I'm really looking forward to getting summer over and done with this year! I'm so blessed to have so many supportive friends, and I'm currently talking to two guys so I'll see where that goes!

I'll be back to update on Yona if anything else comes to pass <3

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5121 on: July 27, 2020, 05:12:55 PM »
Hi all,

Massine, I am so sorry to hear that So sorry!. I am not sure how I'd deal with it.

Lilly and Professor thanks for weighing in.

I still want to hold out hope on her career predictions panning out given as she's nailed every career thing for me, good and bad. The big prediction she has is that one day I will get another job offer a solicitation from a female colleague. This is how it works in academia post-tenure. Mid career faculty--and I just got tenure basically so I'm at the very beginning of mid career-move through networks. She did say it's far away but 5-6 readings and several spreads have repeated it. And other big hitters-Leeanne H have seen it, as does my ex-stepmom and my cousin in my chart.

On this prediction, in December here is what she said "a man comes to see you,, wheels turning, Chariot, someone you know but aren't currently speaking to, he's a Knight of Wands. the lack of communication wasn't due to lack of chemistry. you will see htem more than once, Hanged Man''.
I did interrupt her and ask because the above made me wonder if it's s/o not of interest. and she said 'no you are interested b/c why would you see them again'.

Frankly, I am thinking of canceling on the guy or else pushing myself-it just totally depends how I feel that day but I"m not excited and just regard this as a test of sorts just in case of FOMO. I wasn't attracted to him the night we met; my friend started talking to him and that's how we met and she encouraged that we exchange numbers. She then encouraged me to go go out with him. I wasn't attracted then either. and the reason we weren't in contact was that I'd ghosted him, due to lack of attraction-which is the opposite of what Yona said.

So maybe I'm wrong. Maybe all of a sudden I'll feel a spark, and down the line this guy will become uncommunicative. Anything can happen, right?

But it's a bummer. Could be worse, ,like a major crashing back to earth. But she saw that this guy leaves and I miss him.
I won't miss him-doubt I'll even think of him other than as a human being and wish him well.

If that many people are seeing the career prediction, I’d wager it’s bound to happen at some point in time.

Yona has asked me that before about someone (non-POI related) as well. “Why would you see them again if you’re not interested?” Oh idk, maybe because they’re my friend and I like seeing my friends? Lol. Do you think it’s possible that the KOW she mentioned wasn’t actually a romantic interest, but rather, a friendship instead? If so, I’d say the guy who is leaving is 100% him. You don’t feel a romantic spark, but is he someone you get along with generally?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5122 on: July 27, 2020, 05:16:59 PM »
I'm moving in with my best friend and two of her friends who are slowly becoming my best friends too, and I have so many career opportunities coming up which Yona predicted, so I'm really looking forward to getting summer over and done with this year! I'm so blessed to have so many supportive friends, and I'm currently talking to two guys so I'll see where that goes!

Aww, hugs.. This is so heartening to hear. Important to have lady friends!

I mean maybe I got it wrong. There's still a chance that some scenario like this unfolds. This King of Cups guy wants to take me to the venue where the old Wands has resumed work-reason is that that's the Cups' local hangout and where I originally met him, and that's how I see the old Wands who then tells me he is leaving town.
But unlikely b/c I would not want to go there knowing I'll run into the old Wands. it's just uncomfortable being out with a guy I have no interest in (King of Cups ) and being stressed out over running into the love interest. I speak from experience. it never goes well.

At least the worst of it is over for me. in the sense that I had these two predictions I was dreading, the financial Tower and the Wands leaving town. Financial Tower passed and at least the loss is now known to us, and the Wands leaving town is a guy i have zero interest in and who wasn't in my town to begin with, and whom I hadn't seen for over a year, and had no interest in dating, and whom i had been blowing off. think about that.  Where is the 5 of cups of missing him in all this? and then "guy of interest being away''; he isn't a guy of interest.

If that many people are seeing the career prediction, I’d wager it’s bound to happen at some point in time.

Yona has asked me that before about someone (non-POI related) as well. “Why would you see them again if you’re not interested?” Oh idk, maybe because they’re my friend and I like seeing my friends? Lol. Do you think it’s possible that the KOW she mentioned wasn’t actually a romantic interest, but rather, a friendship instead? If so, I’d say the guy who is leaving is 100% him. You don’t feel a romantic spark, but is he someone you get along with generally?

Thank you! I feel better about the career predictions b/c they always pass,, esp the repeating ones and I trust Leeann's cold readings. Like she has been repeating this in her general 10 predictions. And that other new etsy reader I tried saw it immediately and what she said aligned with Yona.

And exactly this is what happened-the Hanged Man doesn't even mean I'd see him in person again, only that I'd communicate with him. He's a nice person, and I genuinely wish I could have been into him, though now with him leaving to a different region of the country, it wouldn't have worked out [unless you were to argue that had he been with me, he wouldn't have left, which maybe, ]. So I'd for sure wish him well and remain in touch the same way one does with friends on social media-liking his posts on IG or face or sending a messenger message to wish him well in Washington state.

oh and to be fair to her, in the first layout she explicitly said "I can't put this interaction about the man going away as romantic because there are no romantic cards here; it is a friendly communication and short or fly-in visit".
So it won't be a 'short visit' in that the guy will want to have dinner and drinks but it's short in the sense that I'll cut it short.

So she made assumptions in the first layout, I get that-and no more was given b/c it ended the first layout. But then it repeated later that a man of interest is away and I miss him, and during this time I obtain success in my bureaucratic endeavor-so I suppose this success will happen after this one leaves, which he said is not till October. This makes sense, given as there's been a major major delay-not just affecting me , but a major issue that makes the headlines , due to covid19 of course.

But then it said the KoW who has been away returns and we are holding hands, we have passion, then he doesn't communicate after passion, I am impatient to see him again, and I'm mad he's not communicating, I'm worried about where I stand.
HOw can I reconcile all this?
The only thing we can say is that there are two KoWs, both of whom happen to be away, except that the latter I can't identify yet.
i mean if the cards gave a KoW who's been away it's not her fault or misreading-Spirit is hiding the info of two koWs perhaps and on top of it she assumed they were the same and assumed I maintain contact with this gent b/c I am interested, when in reality it's only due to courtesy and b/c he is a human being.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:33:14 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5123 on: July 27, 2020, 06:37:51 PM »
Kisha's thread would be longer had it not been deleted 3x. And it's not 370pages of glowing predictions. A healthy amount of posts are from people trying to decipher their reading. Similar to Cookie's thread where a good portion of the comments are from people asking how to get in touch with her or complaining that they can't.

Offline massine

« Reply #5124 on: July 27, 2020, 10:12:04 PM »

Aww, hugs.. This is so heartening to hear. Important to have lady friends!

I mean maybe I got it wrong. There's still a chance that some scenario like this unfolds. This King of Cups guy wants to take me to the venue where the old Wands has resumed work-reason is that that's the Cups' local hangout and where I originally met him, and that's how I see the old Wands who then tells me he is leaving town.
But unlikely b/c I would not want to go there knowing I'll run into the old Wands. it's just uncomfortable being out with a guy I have no interest in (King of Cups ) and being stressed out over running into the love interest. I speak from experience. it never goes well.

At least the worst of it is over for me. in the sense that I had these two predictions I was dreading, the financial Tower and the Wands leaving town. Financial Tower passed and at least the loss is now known to us, and the Wands leaving town is a guy i have zero interest in and who wasn't in my town to begin with, and whom I hadn't seen for over a year, and had no interest in dating, and whom i had been blowing off. think about that.  Where is the 5 of cups of missing him in all this? and then "guy of interest being away''; he isn't a guy of interest.

Thank you! I feel better about the career predictions b/c they always pass,, esp the repeating ones and I trust Leeann's cold readings. Like she has been repeating this in her general 10 predictions. And that other new etsy reader I tried saw it immediately and what she said aligned with Yona.

And exactly this is what happened-the Hanged Man doesn't even mean I'd see him in person again, only that I'd communicate with him. He's a nice person, and I genuinely wish I could have been into him, though now with him leaving to a different region of the country, it wouldn't have worked out [unless you were to argue that had he been with me, he wouldn't have left, which maybe, ]. So I'd for sure wish him well and remain in touch the same way one does with friends on social media-liking his posts on IG or face or sending a messenger message to wish him well in Washington state.

oh and to be fair to her, in the first layout she explicitly said "I can't put this interaction about the man going away as romantic because there are no romantic cards here; it is a friendly communication and short or fly-in visit".
So it won't be a 'short visit' in that the guy will want to have dinner and drinks but it's short in the sense that I'll cut it short.

So she made assumptions in the first layout, I get that-and no more was given b/c it ended the first layout. But then it repeated later that a man of interest is away and I miss him, and during this time I obtain success in my bureaucratic endeavor-so I suppose this success will happen after this one leaves, which he said is not till October. This makes sense, given as there's been a major major delay-not just affecting me , but a major issue that makes the headlines , due to covid19 of course.

But then it said the KoW who has been away returns and we are holding hands, we have passion, then he doesn't communicate after passion, I am impatient to see him again, and I'm mad he's not communicating, I'm worried about where I stand.
HOw can I reconcile all this?
The only thing we can say is that there are two KoWs, both of whom happen to be away, except that the latter I can't identify yet.
i mean if the cards gave a KoW who's been away it's not her fault or misreading-Spirit is hiding the info of two koWs perhaps and on top of it she assumed they were the same and assumed I maintain contact with this gent b/c I am interested, when in reality it's only due to courtesy and b/c he is a human being.

Unfortunately it's romantic! She said she likes him, described him and his personality, and told me he'll cross paths with me again. I double checked what she meant and she told me specifically leave the door ajar, put it on the back burner and he'll come back when he realises his mistake. He just isn't ready for my level of commitment. Yet he's in a relationship.... So maybe it's an ex I haven't met yet! She kept telling me not yet, and that I need to keep the door ajar and not close it and she repeated that several times. And brought it up and the end lol, I was scared I'd misunderstood her so I kept seeking clarification on it.

Hopefully it's the love of my life who I haven't met yet who will break up with me for maybe a month and come running back and sweep me off my feet. She got the breakup nailed too and I just kinda hope it's not my ex and I'll just have a similar situation!!

I don't want to brag but I'm an attractive girl, I've got a few men on the go and hopefully I'll be going on a date in August, I'm ready to see what's out there <3

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5125 on: July 27, 2020, 11:40:59 PM »
I realized this contravenes one of the working hypotheses about the sinister beings/djinn guiding the cards.

Because they've lost me right now with this revelation that s/o I don't fancy or am not even good friends  with is leaving. Like if they wanted to toy with me it should have been a love interest leaving and I'd then wait on it.

So it's just a case of Yona having misread the card and situation as if there was interest on my end in this person. but obviously, she's also wrong on the end result of me having passion with this person when he returns. He will become one of those social media friends I say happy b-day to or send congrats to now and then and it may not even be true that this guy ever returns-not that it matters to me.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5126 on: July 28, 2020, 12:06:21 AM »
Well I think Yona was wrong about love. Told me my ex would come forward with a list of reasons why we couldn't be together and he isn't ready for a relationship but he's now dating a mutual friend.

She's nailed everything else but that was a blow, she thinks he'll be back so gimme a year or two lol

I’m sorry that you are going through this Massine. I’m sure you are a beautiful person inside and out and it’s his loss. Sending you a big hug!

Offline massine

« Reply #5127 on: July 28, 2020, 02:06:52 AM »

I’m sorry that you are going through this Massine. I’m sure you are a beautiful person inside and out and it’s his loss. Sending you a big hug!

Thank you Piggynose! I've always been very self conscious and negative about myself but I made a pact with my best friend; we're only allowed to praise ourselves so we attract better energy and learn to really love ourselves! If anything good comes from this it's that I'm really learning to love myself which I've never done before!

You're all such beautiful souls in this thread, love to you all! <3

Offline Dannika

« Reply #5128 on: July 28, 2020, 02:43:53 AM »
Yona correctly predicted that I would lose my job without directly saying it back in March. Well, I just lost my job thanks to Covid. During the reading I thought to myself that this is exactly what it would be and I was right. In another reading from December last year she did make a point to tell me that my current job wasn’t my forever job and that it was just an “in between”, a “stepping stone to the next”.

The most recent reading this past March she told me “Crossroads with longer term implications. This is where direction changes. You will initially be defensive and concerned that you don’t have a plan b lined up.” At the time of the reading I was already telling myself that I needed to be proactive and have something lined up just in case, so I had been kind of looking but not as seriously as I need to now.

She went on to say “strength is that you adapt and see results very quickly. Decisions/actions have longer term implications - this is a practical matter. Springing into action - making things happen, making phone calls, getting in touch with people, and you get a result quickly. The minute you start taking action you get a response and you get it sorted. Dramatic but playing out over a short period of time. You’ve got a breakthrough, better than you’d hoped in career and money. You worry that you can’t get started right away.”

So I really hope that she’s right about “getting a result quickly” but we all know how her timing can be. I’ll keep everyone posted.  Now if these damned romantic predictions can start coming true that would be great...

Offline starGazer

« Reply #5129 on: July 28, 2020, 03:40:52 AM »
I’ve got my top up with Yona tomorrow.
Hoping it isn’t a nonread 🤞🏼

anything