Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535050 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5100 on: July 26, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
It seems like she might have just assumed it was one person, when all actuality it could be two people.  I'll have my fingers crossed!

Maybe she is wrong, maybe she mixed people up, maybe she is right! I know her love predictions aren't the best, and those are the ones I won't hold my breath over!

I think the only reason why Yona's love predictions have come to pass for me is because I've only dated this POI and I don't have suitors ever.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5101 on: July 26, 2020, 06:23:47 PM »
Dear Samantha, thank you so much! Much much appreciated!

I texted with the Wands guy and agreed to meet up. I will just have to see if I can feel anything.

I mean both this and the Cups guy are attractive but i'm just feeling nothing-nada.

You may be right. However, and I will come clean right now. In one half reading, that gave some predictions but where she lost the connection in the crystal it came up that I have my Knight of Wands mixed up. like how the old Wands is a Wands but may not be THE. so added with this, I am worried.
I mean, it'd be a case of where the guy is super super into you and you feel nothing. but I wouldn't have to worry about other women, or being  cheated on b/c I don't really care.

But I worry also that this means that I won't have much happening till this guy leaves and returns.
I either spark or I don't spark. and I had already gone out once with this fella and not felt anything. I agreed to drinks and I've fallen into this trap before, many times over, staring in my 20s of using drinks as a crutch to feel a spark, only to wake up the next day hungover with a feeling I made a big mistake.

and thank you Massine ; much appreciated as well.
Anyhow, I'll update but this means  that  now my bureaucratic procedure is next-and it's good I booked a top up for end of August since the first layout is near over.

Yeah, definitely don’t try to force a connection just for prediction-sake. As you’ve said, either it’s there or it isn’t and you’ve already gone out with this guy and felt nothing. May I ask how long ago that was? If it was sometime recent, I say, I can guarantee you won’t feel anything with him. That’s one thing I said I’d never do: settle. I’m not saying you’re settling (because you’re very upfront with how attraction doesn’t grow and you either feel a spark or not), but I’ve witnessed too many women in my life do such a thing and they’re either miserable, divorced X number is times, etc.

If this guy leaves, returns, and then a spark arises that time around (which could, potentially happen), I think it’s possible to say the prediction was accurate, but only at that point. Don’t stress too much over it 😊 It’s difficult, but putting predictions (from ANY psychic, not just Yona) and living your life as you normally would is the best advice to take.

Lillypad, Samantha, and Cranberry, thank you so so much. So much good thought here, so much support. Hugs to you all and thanks for the show of support! I'll respond to some key elements in each of your posts.

First, Lillypad I can't express this better than you've put it. My mom and I always have these chats about settling and how some women can pull it off but we aren't the types. Case in point-she made a logical decision to marry my dad b/c they were good friends but ultimately 17 years later, the lack of spark caused her to flee and make more errors. But back in the day and in my home country especially, it used to be that marriage was sort of a monetary deal too-so if she had had my financial independence I am not sure if she'd have chosen that path.
To be clear, all these men -the Wands of interest, the Cups, and the new Wands,, are financially restricted and this is something that would always come up But that's not the point.
I know that this is a golden guy as in he'd treat me like a queen, never cheat, never force anything on me . I know all this but I just don't want to get physical with him which sucks.

To answer your question, I had met him last May and gone out with him last June. so approx a year ago. This is why I'll give him another shot.

The one thing that does not match however is that Yona saw that this guy is not communicative over text or email-2 of pentacles crossed by 2 of swords, ,and 9 of swords, this worries and vexes me. the old Wands is *exactly* like this. This one is the opposite-he responds via text or messenger within the minute.
So it's like an R loop of ifelse propositions that then hits this condition and evaluates to 'False'-like financial discrepancy, that we had been out of contact for a while, face to face contact, all this checks out until the proposition about him not communicating.
I mean unless he were to change over time -but unlikely.

Samantha-yep, it was much easier when I only had the Wands of interest but even then the cards would give random people like Pentacles but the key difference was she was *always * able to tell that I"m not interested.
Like with this Wands she eventually sees that I have passion with him and then I'm impatient to 'do it again' (!), and that I worry about him not communicating, I'm impatient to see him again etc.
Sure, there's the adage about how s/o you aren't attracted to can surprise you in bed, esp for women, since men can do it with anyone pretty much, but I just can't stomach even kissing him.

Cranberry, I was going to comment on a phenomenon you have highlighted earlier. YEP. yep yep. So usually when I get stuff misidentified events would usually correct me shortly-like almost the misidentification would be a precursor of sorts but not quite fit -and it had happened right before I had identified the Wands, that I'd thought it's s/o else , again who was into me but  not vice versa, simply b/c Yona had seen I'd bump into a guy of interest and I had bumped into this man.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5102 on: July 27, 2020, 01:30:25 AM »
Guys, I am so disappointed right now. It's back to back double whammy. For the first time since the start of the pandemic, or even before that because I was out of town for Christmas and then traveled abroad when the pandemic was announced, I saw the old Wands's car parked next to the business he used to work at. The business has just reopened. And he's even done the street art he used to do -usually signifying he's in a good mood.
So he's not going anywhere. he has no reason to leave since his venue is back in business and he's happy to be there.
He's ruled out from my cards. The Wands card no longer identifies him. And now the other guy is identified as The.

My two cents-do not pin your hopes on Yona's predictions unless you can identify the suits with 100% certitude.

I will say that all of the markers she had, the characteristics fit him and it looked with the business closures and his venue being shut down for 6+ months that it'd be him.

I feel crushed. I almost don't want to read with Yona anymore b/c I don't care about this new KoW.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5103 on: July 27, 2020, 02:06:33 AM »
Guys, I am so disappointed right now. It's back to back double whammy. For the first time since the start of the pandemic, or even before that because I was out of town for Christmas and then traveled abroad when the pandemic was announced, I saw the old Wands's car parked next to the business he used to work at. The business has just reopened. And he's even done the street art he used to do -usually signifying he's in a good mood.
So he's not going anywhere. he has no reason to leave since his venue is back in business and he's happy to be there.
He's ruled out from my cards. The Wands card no longer identifies him. And now the other guy is identified as The.

My two cents-do not pin your hopes on Yona's predictions unless you can identify the suits with 100% certitude.

I will say that all of the markers she had, the characteristics fit him and it looked with the business closures and his venue being shut down for 6+ months that it'd be him.

I feel crushed. I almost don't want to read with Yona anymore b/c I don't care about this new KoW.

So you were the self-appointed expert on why Yona is never wrong and convincing everyone else she was right when she was wrong based on their interpretation and now you misinterpreted something and you are done with her? Makes perfect sense.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5104 on: July 27, 2020, 02:08:15 AM »

So you were the self-appointed expert on why Yona is never wrong and convincing everyone else she was right when she was wrong based on their interpretation and now you misinterpreted something and you are done with her? Makes perfect sense.

@professor @professor @professor

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5105 on: July 27, 2020, 02:12:30 AM »

Furthermore, if you couldn’t interpret her reading for yourself correctly how can you do that for others on readings you weren’t apart of? It’s also interesting that Yona has a 100% accuracy rate for you and 1 thing wrong after a decade makes her questionable. Your standards for readers are sky high, I see.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 02:14:55 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5106 on: July 27, 2020, 02:30:45 AM »

When did I say that she's never wrong? I never claimed to be any expert. Nor did I presume to interpret anyone else's readings. or self appoint.
It's your assumptions, not anything I said.

I am not saying I'm done with her but I won't go to her for personal life anymore. each to their own.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5107 on: July 27, 2020, 02:34:16 AM »

When did I say that she's never wrong? I never claimed to be any expert. Nor did I presume to interpret anyone else's readings. or self appoint.

I am not saying I'm done with her but I won't go to her for personal life anymore. each to their own.

You wrote novels explaining her readings. You don’t have to say you are an expert to act like you are and that is what you did. Every post of yours is explaining what she means and how it can be interpreted. You deciphered everyone’s readings and couldn’t even do your own. Weird flex, but okay.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5108 on: July 27, 2020, 02:41:54 AM »

You wrote novels explaining her readings. You don’t have to say you are an expert to act like you are and that is what you did. Every post of yours is explaining what she means and how it can be interpreted. You deciphered everyone’s readings and couldn’t even do your own. Weird flex, but okay.

Well that is your perception. I've seen this on these forums before, where people will gang up. You gang up on me and I will bash you back . I find it curious you out of the blue decided to attack me when you didn't comment at all.
I can write novels if I like. I meant no one any harm. You don't want interpretations-don't pm /dm me, period.

Don't like what I write? here's a thought: here's  a FLEX for you. flex your mental muscle and don't read it.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5109 on: July 27, 2020, 02:45:57 AM »

Well that is your perception. I've seen this on these forums before, where people will gang up. You gang up on me and I will bash you back . I find it curious you out of the blue decided to attack me when you didn't comment at all.
I can write novels if I like. I meant no one any harm. You don't want interpretations-don't pm /dm me, period.

Don't like what I write? here's a thought: here's  a FLEX for you. flex your mental muscle and don't read it.

OK!!!!

Offline Angel22

« Reply #5110 on: July 27, 2020, 04:09:22 AM »
Here are some reads from well known forums. Maybe try reading with an open mind.
@summertimesnow what do you think of these? And I am not ganging up or anything, anyone can genuinely comment, would like to know everyone’s thoughts-
1)https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/29041r/serious_psychics_of_reddit_do_you_knowingly_scam/
2) https://www.quora.com/Why-are-tarot-readings-so-accurate - read especially the answer of franklin veaux (he is very popular quora) answer.

This is extremely soul crushing for me as well. For so many months I too believed on Yona’s readings, I was still going on with my life but that hope of the positive prediction coming to fruition somehow kept me in an optimistic mindset. Now the question is not about if Yona is authentic or not. But after reading so many things, I am kind of having a revelation which is extremely unsettling, that all this might not be true. It is like coming to a real world altogether and someone shaking me to reality. I too liked Yona a lot, she was that last hope for me or someone who actually understood and could give suggestions on my life path but looks like it is not.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5111 on: July 27, 2020, 05:15:55 AM »
This is so true. Whenever there is some post on question regarding Yona’s predictions passing, immediately after that there are a series of posts saying how are predictions passed. That’s what a cult is I guess

If Yona said your ex will not be your long term partner, usually in your experience is it correct?

She said I won't be back with my ex as in couple. But I feel she described him very vague, so I don't know I find Yona very vague for me in describing people. So I am not sure if this is the ex that she mentioned. And she kept changing things when I feed her informations. My bad though. She said my ex is not ambitious, well he is definitely the most ambitious person I know. It's very something because I thought Yona can't be wrong but she was very wrong

Btw she also described I will meet with a good looking guy and bla bla.. that's true I said this is the one who wants to be with me but he is married man. She didn't pick up third party at all, I told Yona, no I don't like him. She said Oh why? Why did you turn him down.. You have your choice but you don't like him.

She definitely didn't pick up that he is married and THAT is the reason I don't want him. I don't know how good Yona is, but from here I judged 1 hour reading with her seemed nothing truly accurate.

Then you really need to trust your instincts. I have noticed here, if anyone would post realistic comments about her readings. No one will reply or respond but a few min later someone will start bringing “new yona hits”. Hehehe. I have read with her twice. First time she was good ( or wonderful guesser) this time no new predictions. I mean if you can’t read me refund me may be. She saw me getting pregnant again. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I am tiredddddd and by the time if I do feel I may have another I will be too old to have kids. Anyways I DONT want anymore kids. Her last reading was extremely generic for me. She literally wanted to drag time.
I get shocked when I read people say Yona saw their ex coming back from 1.5 to 2 years.... omgggg are you going to put hold for this long for a crappy ex? When a realistic reader like Leanne HB points this out they ridicule her.
Anyways, yona is good but absolutely not worth 3rd reading BUTTTT if I do get pregnant again and have a child I will definitely say out here.... loud...

AnGel 22!
Very well said. Agree 100%. I noticed that myself.as soon as I gave my outlook/feedback... my somewhat neutral review was outnumbered by PEOPLE’s POSITIVE PREDICTIONS...suddenly happening all over the place. People need to beware it’s a way of doing business and making money or who knows commission is divided. If Yona’s any predictions pan out ( mostly was just jumbo jumbo though) I will come here and say I was wrong but until then it’s a mumbo jumbo reading... I got to realize it pretty quickly.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5112 on: July 27, 2020, 01:19:35 PM »
Lillypad, there is no reason to call me thick because I said having one POI has made her accurate for me.  I wasn't indicating every single person but myself.

Just because you want to make a point doesn't give you the right to insult me.  I know Yona has been accurate for me.  I don't have to prove that to anyone in this forum.  And I can also admit she is wrong.  I'm not in her "cult" and many people like Kisha have been completely wrong for me, but I don't go onto her thread and bash others. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:21:47 PM by samantha87 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5113 on: July 27, 2020, 01:37:47 PM »
Well you just called yourself out Samantha because I specifically said I didn’t remember who made the comment as I didn’t feel like going back through X number of pages to determine the author of said comment. Where I’m from, “thick” is not an insult; it simply means “naive” if speaking on a person or, if on a situation, as the word suggests, congested (thick); not able to make much headway, very much stuck as in one opinion and no room (aka thick/congested) for any other possibilities. What you need to realize is that this forum contains members from all over the world who speak different variations of English (even Americans have different variations depending on where you go) and what is acceptable in one version of the language may have a different connotation in another version. If I intended it to be an insult, make no mistake that I’m smart enough to acknowledge the above and would have used a universal insult that wouldn’t be misconstrued; however, as mentioned, it was not an insult. You’re probably thinking of the British term “thick” and THEIR definition of it. I’m not a Brit....clearly.

Professor, yes I remember you asking that on this thread (and was so thankful at that time lol). Although she doesn’t work for me prediction wise, I do hope she works for you as I remember your story through our PMs etc.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:31:52 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline sarah1

« Reply #5114 on: July 27, 2020, 02:01:52 PM »
Well said pRoFeSsOr777, I agree. Even though most of Yona’s predictions for me were long term, almost every short term prediction she gave me came to pass.  some were major, some I didn’t like, and some I didn’t care for but i think this is how general reading work.
 I like Yona, and  I think she is one of the best (for me)  if not the best one I ever read with.