Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535309 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5145 on: July 28, 2020, 10:23:43 PM »
can someone who understands Yona decipher this for me:
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross
tree rope?- not too sure about this last one as she mumbled through it and i didn't hear the 3rd card

Those are Lenormand cards. I’m not versed enough to know all of the combinations and I believe their placement in the spread means something as well as the card itself

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5146 on: July 28, 2020, 10:25:11 PM »
Well that is a huge oops and the apology wont be accepted until there is further  contrition. Also, you must be British like Yona! Who the hell measures weight in stones? LoL!!🤗 Just kidding. Im happy the new revelations at least provides some comfort! In my reading last yr Yona said I would see relationship updates with my poi on social media. Im not on social media but my poi last week uploaded a pic update on whatsapp with a significant other celebrating their bday! It tore me apart. But she did say that it wont last and they will miss me and reach out soon. Who knows! But it gave some peace of mind!! All the best to you on this period of heartache.

Professor is your poi a he or she ?

Hmmmm. So someone has noticed I have always used ‘they’ to refer to my poi and more and more ppl are wondering if im male or female. I will answer. I am a .....hUmAn ☺️ lol

Transgender? If you are, can you please just identify yourself as whatever sex you feel comfortable with.

lollllllll!!!! i couldnt stop laughing at this!!! 🐶🐶 so..... actually this thread is abt Yona, so lets steady the ship please, lol!

Speaking of weight, Yona, that mad woman, since last year kept asking me if I walk alot. Im sure thats one of her Yonaisms. But guess who bought a sole f63 treadmill? I could throw a few stones away off of myself! lol

Yesss, you'll have to keep us up to date on your treadmill adventure lol! I'm dying to get to the gym to hit the treadmills again, I run off my anger lol! 😂

This thread is about Yona. Let’s steady the ship 🐶

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline massine

« Reply #5147 on: July 28, 2020, 10:26:50 PM »
Well that is a huge oops and the apology wont be accepted until there is further  contrition. Also, you must be British like Yona! Who the hell measures weight in stones? LoL!!🤗 Just kidding. Im happy the new revelations at least provides some comfort! In my reading last yr Yona said I would see relationship updates with my poi on social media. Im not on social media but my poi last week uploaded a pic update on whatsapp with a significant other celebrating their bday! It tore me apart. But she did say that it wont last and they will miss me and reach out soon. Who knows! But it gave some peace of mind!! All the best to you on this period of heartache.

Hmmmm. So someone has noticed I have always used ‘they’ to refer to my poi and more and more ppl are wondering if im male or female. I will answer. I am a .....hUmAn ☺️ lol

Transgender? If you are, can you please just identify yourself as whatever sex you feel comfortable with.

lollllllll!!!! i couldnt stop laughing at this!!! 🐶🐶 so..... actually this thread is abt Yona, so lets steady the ship please, lol!

Speaking of weight, Yona, that mad woman, since last year kept asking me if I walk alot. Im sure thats one of her Yonaisms. But guess who bought a sole f63 treadmill? I could throw a few stones away off of myself! lol

Yesss, you'll have to keep us up to date on your treadmill adventure lol! I'm dying to get to the gym to hit the treadmills again, I run off my anger lol! 😂

It's a Yona prediction/comment so the ship is steadied 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5148 on: July 28, 2020, 10:28:27 PM »
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross
tree rope?- not too sure about this last one as she mumbled through it and i didn't hear the 3rd card

Those are Lenormand cards. I’m not versed enough to know all of the combinations and I believe their placement in the spread means something as well as the card itself

I would be careful asking others to decipher your reading. The self-appointed expert didn’t even interpret her own reading accurately. I would say go to the source, but Yona doesn’t typically respond to follow ups. She only replies to payments. So sorry, sexyp. Maybe a google search is your best bet.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5149 on: July 28, 2020, 10:29:47 PM »

It's a Yona prediction/comment so the ship is steadied 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Dying to do the gym to work off anger was a Yona prediction? Right on 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5150 on: July 28, 2020, 10:31:02 PM »

Dying to do the gym to work off anger was a Yona prediction? Right on 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

I was trying to figure that out too 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 ?

Offline massine

« Reply #5151 on: July 28, 2020, 10:37:18 PM »

The magician card prediction, yes! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5152 on: July 28, 2020, 10:42:20 PM »
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross

I would be careful asking others to decipher your reading. The self-appointed expert didn’t even interpret her own reading accurately. I would say go to the source, but Yona doesn’t typically respond to follow ups. She only replies to payments. So sorry, sexyp. Maybe a google search is your best bet.

Caller is back from hiatus on the attack again lol!!! I just love this board! A healthy dose of skepticism and debate keeps the ship afloat!😇 and regarding the pic of the little dog, since thats an issue too, someone mentioned in a thread today they would like a good recommendation for a pet psychic for their dog that recently passed on. It reminded me of my dog that passed away. His name was Goliath. It reminded me of the happy memories our family had with him!

RIP Goliath 🐶

Offline massine

« Reply #5153 on: July 28, 2020, 10:43:16 PM »
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross

Caller is back from hiatus on the attack again lol!!! I just love this board! A healthy dose of skepticism and debate keeps the ship afloat!😇 and regarding the pic of the little dog, since thats an issue too, someone mentioned in a thread today they would like a good recommendation for a pet psychic for their dog that recently passed on. It reminded me of my dog that passed away. His name was Goliath. It reminded me of the happy memories our family had with him!

The dog emoji better stay, I could use a little boost of doggie goodness! I've had a dog pass and it's devastating. My boy is recovering from an illness which came up in my reading and I was told not to worry about so.. 
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline massine

« Reply #5154 on: July 28, 2020, 10:56:51 PM »
Thank you caller!  Massine, we decided we woulnt own a pet ever again! We had him for 9 yrs!! Way too devastating when they pass!! Yona made it clear that she doesnt even read health cards for ppl’s pets because of what it may lead to, so from the fact she mentioned health concerns it means she saw nothing serious.

Yeah she said I'll worry about his health and it will seem worse than it is! It was also a financial hit as it was an emergency vet appointment so she's right about my bad finances too 😂

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5155 on: July 28, 2020, 11:05:27 PM »
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross

Not a he or she, it’s a DOG

Offline massine

« Reply #5156 on: July 28, 2020, 11:19:42 PM »
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross

Not a he or she, it’s a DOG

Dogs don't have genders?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5157 on: July 29, 2020, 12:41:00 PM »
That just means Yona mixed up the doggies like she does the POI!! You haven’t met this doggy yet!

I’m just kidding! lol I’m not trying to make light of losing a pet though so I’m sorry to everyone that has lost a pet.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #5158 on: July 29, 2020, 02:46:05 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona back in Jan 2019.  Almost everything from that reading passed except for my tower and she said that she could see a dog but I don't have a dog...so who knows.  I'm still waiting for my tower.  ugh.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5159 on: July 29, 2020, 04:27:18 PM »
I had a dog prediction in there as well. Long time ago she could see that I'd meet a Wands who has a dog. The old Wands did have a dog, who passed away sadly but I'd gotten to meet the dog.
The new Wands, whom I just identified this past week doesn't have a dog. She misread him as if there's chemistry between us and I'm interested. I am not in the least but he is in me.

She long ago had a prediction as well about a family dog and me talking to the KoW about a dog,spending time together during holiday season, and being happy. My family adopted a Boxador (Lab-Boxer mix) in '18 , after our beloved family cat passed away, and I had talked to the old Wands about it a few times. but we never spent time together in the manner she described.
I suppose it identifies the new Wands, who is more of a cat person-but the point being, I don't see myself spending time with him beyond one drink.