Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540650 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3240 on: December 15, 2019, 05:53:36 PM »
I had a reading with Yona in August, she really only gave me one prediction (re ex) and it hasn't come in yet, and is not looking likely at all I got the impression from her it would happen before Christmas and was wondering if she was just wrong for me or if it was worth having another reading in January, any advice?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3241 on: December 15, 2019, 05:55:56 PM »
Yona does take notes - she has specifically told me...now whether she keeps them and uses them for the next reading idk

well she specifically told me she does as she picked up someone else notes by accident before my reading . She referred to them as “scribbles” more than notes

Yona specifically told me she doesn’t keep notes but I think she has a photogenic memory, I do have that so I know how that works.
Once she was gazing into the crystal and saw a certain type of color that she’s not seen before and she said to me , let me write this down before it disappear, this simply means she seems to see things that she’s not seen before and want to learn more for future reading. So there we go

Now that I’m comparing my first and second reading, it’s pretty interesting. There are things she said in the first reading that have been referenced in the second reading.
I know Yona is busy and I don’t see her taking notes...  if she didn’t take notes, then it’s really fascinating. Like the cards remember me lol

Yona does take notes during every reading. I don't think it's in a bogus way, but more to see if things have transpired since your last reading. I know this because she mentioned it in my reading. She very clearly said "let me write this down". She also said "I saw towers in your last reading, hopefully those are gone" and then went about shuffling.

That's true. She mentioned to me too. For example, she said I remember from your last reading .... However, the distance between the two readings was several months and no way that she could keep it in her mind. And I agree that she is not biased by those information or does not try to repeat it purposely. But to be honest, when she could pick up my POI and all the details in the first reading, I got much more impressed than the next times. I just thought she "might" use prior info, although I am sure she is so ethical.

Well if it's any consolation, I told her nothing about my POI in any reading and she still picks him up. I told her I don't have a romantic interest, which isn't a lie, but he consistently appears with more details each time. I think her notes are more about the combination of cards she gets and not about what we tell her.

I think these are 2 separate notes. Regarding name of cards, she told me: "Let me write it down to make a map during the reading". But still I guess she also writes down the "main" predictions, not the insignificant ones.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3242 on: December 15, 2019, 06:40:31 PM »
I had a reading with Yona in August, she really only gave me one prediction (re ex) and it hasn't come in yet, and is not looking likely at all I got the impression from her it would happen before Christmas and was wondering if she was just wrong for me or if it was worth having another reading in January, any advice?

This exactly happened in my first reading with Yona in Oct 2018. She quickly picked up my POI and 60 min talked about him (and nothing else) and predicted resuming the friendship in a few months. It's still pending though. I had 3-4 reading after that with her and each time she picked up him but then avoid giving timeframe, as she knew this issue has been on going for a long while and it's unlikely to get resolved very soon. In top-up readings she gave me some other predictions too.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3243 on: December 15, 2019, 06:59:44 PM »
This must be something new because she told me she doesn’t 3 years back... this is interesting because I don’t know what time she gets to scribble... I will ask her when I book my next reading mid next year.

Yona does take notes - she has specifically told me...now whether she keeps them and uses them for the next reading idk

well she specifically told me she does as she picked up someone else notes by accident before my reading . She referred to them as “scribbles” more than notes

Yona specifically told me she doesn’t keep notes but I think she has a photogenic memory, I do have that so I know how that works.
Once she was gazing into the crystal and saw a certain type of color that she’s not seen before and she said to me , let me write this down before it disappear, this simply means she seems to see things that she’s not seen before and want to learn more for future reading. So there we go

Now that I’m comparing my first and second reading, it’s pretty interesting. There are things she said in the first reading that have been referenced in the second reading.
I know Yona is busy and I don’t see her taking notes...  if she didn’t take notes, then it’s really fascinating. Like the cards remember me lol

Yona does take notes during every reading. I don't think it's in a bogus way, but more to see if things have transpired since your last reading. I know this because she mentioned it in my reading. She very clearly said "let me write this down". She also said "I saw towers in your last reading, hopefully those are gone" and then went about shuffling.

That's true. She mentioned to me too. For example, she said I remember from your last reading .... However, the distance between the two readings was several months and no way that she could keep it in her mind. And I agree that she is not biased by those information or does not try to repeat it purposely. But to be honest, when she could pick up my POI and all the details in the first reading, I got much more impressed than the next times. I just thought she "might" use prior info, although I am sure she is so ethical.

Well if it's any consolation, I told her nothing about my POI in any reading and she still picks him up. I told her I don't have a romantic interest, which isn't a lie, but he consistently appears with more details each time. I think her notes are more about the combination of cards she gets and not about what we tell her.

I think these are 2 separate notes. Regarding name of cards, she told me: "Let me write it down to make a map during the reading". But still I guess she also writes down the "main" predictions, not the insignificant ones.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3244 on: December 15, 2019, 07:22:39 PM »
My first read with her was 3 years ago and she was doing it then lol - she will do it while on the call and mention it (I record her readings) she will say “I’ll make a note of that” or if there are 2 people coming up she will make notes so she knows who is who in additional spreads

This must be something new because she told me she doesn’t 3 years back... this is interesting because I don’t know what time she gets to scribble... I will ask her when I book my next reading mid next year.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3245 on: December 15, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
Yes, she did that when she saw two ppl, she said let me take a note of that.  But then later on in the reading she said I remember you, but not ur prediction. So I don’t know what’s overlapping ( with previous prediction) so it shouldn’t of stopped me.

I’m scared that mine will take couple years, both previous one and recent one have time frame till next summer...  I truly hope it’s not 2021 summer 🥺. She picked up in the recent reading:” person of interest crossing you” whatever that means ....  Yes I do have someone I love, Yona asked me if I think he’s worth it or not cuz she said he’s difficult, hard work. But as long as the prediction of “ being in a relationship and getting married” comes through, I could careless if it’s that person or not. Because I will not marry someone who doesn’t make me happy, which means I will meet someone who can make me happy as much as the POI does lol.

My first read with her was 3 years ago and she was doing it then lol - she will do it while on the call and mention it (I record her readings) she will say “I’ll make a note of that” or if there are 2 people coming up she will make notes so she knows who is who

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3246 on: December 15, 2019, 07:48:18 PM »
Have u read with her since. In my first reading she said dec/new year which ain’t gonna happen. In the recent one, she said several month so the time has been pushed to a later date....  I hope it’s just that she’s bad with timing. As long as it’s still happening by summer😪I will be happy

This exactly happened in my first reading with Yona in Oct 2018. She quickly picked up my POI and 60 min talked about him (and nothing else) and predicted resuming the friendship in a few months. It's still pending though. I had 3-4 reading after that with her and each time she picked up him but then avoid giving timeframe, as she knew this issue has been on going for a long while and it's unlikely to get resolved very soon. In top-up readings she gave me some other predictions too.

Offline Esse

« Reply #3247 on: December 15, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »

Hi Jill, do you think she's just been wrong for you or that it might still happen?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3248 on: December 15, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »
So things have been moving along with poi a lot of things have happened that Yona did not pick up on. I believe yo a picks up on bigger things and misses the details in between predictions. Overall nothing bad has happened but I’m very worried that we won’t get back together . I haven’t felt this way about a guy in a while and I’m really hoping that everything works out I have a reading with Yona in January I will then decide if I’m going to be upfront with poi and tell him what I want

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3249 on: December 16, 2019, 05:19:32 AM »

Hi Jill, do you think she's just been wrong for you or that it might still happen?

What a hard Question! :( I wish I had an answer for that, but I don't.

Even in the last reading she picked up him, she saw star next to it, and she saw communication. She made me sure that we will resume our friendship one day but she said I don't give you timeframe any more. I'll update you if something happens :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3250 on: December 16, 2019, 05:28:09 AM »
So things have been moving along with poi a lot of things have happened that Yona did not pick up on. I believe yo a picks up on bigger things and misses the details in between predictions. Overall nothing bad has happened but I’m very worried that we won’t get back together . I haven’t felt this way about a guy in a while and I’m really hoping that everything works out I have a reading with Yona in January I will then decide if I’m going to be upfront with poi and tell him what I want

I hope everything goes well and you guys get back together if this is the best for both of you.

Don't let the readings to interfere your decisions. Readings should be for fun first. If you go through this forum you see that 98% of predictions did not come to pass lol So, we should not get influenced by readings in making important decisions. Just my 2 cents :) Hope things continue to go well for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3251 on: December 16, 2019, 12:32:04 PM »

What a hard Question! :( I wish I had an answer for that, but I don't.

Even in the last reading she picked up him, she saw star next to it, and she saw communication. She made me sure that we will resume our friendship one day but she said I don't give you timeframe any more. I'll update you if something happens :)

I have to say that Yona has picked up the same prediction for my POI for the last 9 months and nothing...I mean NOTHING...has happened. There were others that said the exact same thing...Kisha, Kate Marquez, Leanne, and others. I think it's almost impossible to predict what another person will do. They have all been spot on when it comes to other predictions that don't involve "ego" and emotional feelings.  I've gotten so many job predictions, money predictions, friendship and family predictions correct. When it comes to my love life, well nothing happens as predicted. It's fine at this point. I'm kind of over the drama and I just want to find my own happiness. I wouldn't hold on to the love stuff, especially if you've been out of touch with the person. There is too much opportunity for even the best of readers to pick up your energy instead of the prediction they think they are seeing. Just my 2 cents.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3252 on: December 16, 2019, 12:45:37 PM »
In my most recent reading with her in July, she did 2 love related predictions correct.

However, at the time of the reading, I thought they were completely different people from who they turned out being...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3253 on: December 16, 2019, 12:54:08 PM »
In my most recent reading with her in July, she did 2 love related predictions correct.

However, at the time of the reading, I thought they were completely different people from who they turned out being...

That too. Although I wish a new person would show up if the predictions are for someone else. I'm ready, let's get this show on the road already. Lol

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3254 on: December 16, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »

Hey Lovefash!  Can't remember the details of your situation - did Yona predict you would get back together?  Hope everything works out in your favor - I know waiting to see what happens can be so hard!