Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537072 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3210 on: December 07, 2019, 03:44:32 AM »
And I have to add the guy our head originally called about I had been off and on again with for almost 5 years there was nobody else on my radar in my mind or my heart.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3211 on: December 07, 2019, 03:51:13 AM »
My two cents on this is that Yona reads energies and she cannot tell who's energy she is reading she can tell you things about them and she can't tell you who it actually is. So if there are two men in the world that have similar circumstances it could be either man she sees for you. And that is why she thinks it's somebody's p o i because of what we say so she naturally assumes that she is seeing that person. Fiona will get the same things whether you ask her pointed questions or not. But the predictions don't necessarily happen with the person you think it is and she thinks it is based on what you tell her. That is why it is said to just do a general reading and not to try to assume who it is because it can be somebody totally different that you have not met I have mentioned numerous times that when I first read with Yuna and February of 2019 I specifically asked about a certain guy. She assured me that we were made for each other that he was coming back that everything was going to be wonderful and that the big changes would happen in three to four months. Three months to the day I started dating the guy I am currently with and yes they are very similar workaholic they have the same star sign and so much more in common I had no clue this guy existed during my rating as a matter of fact he had seen me but did not introduce himself for 3 more months. Sorry if things look kind of funny I'm doing voice to text as I'm driving home from work.

This is amazing I do think as long as at the end of the day we are happy 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3212 on: December 07, 2019, 03:54:18 AM »
This happened with me ...both guys had similar situations...also she can be reading on 2 diff ppl in the same reading. She mentioned “person of interest, man of interest, love interest” though for sure it was POI 1 ONLY. But it turned out that half the predictions were for him and the other half for the other guy - there’s that too

Also if predictions are years out, that would make me weary on thinking that it’s about the person I called about

My two cents on this is that Yona reads energies and she cannot tell who's energy she is reading she can tell you things about them and she can't tell you who it actually is. So if there are two men in the world that have similar circumstances it could be either man she sees for you. And that is why she thinks it's somebody's p o i because of what we say so she naturally assumes that she is seeing that person. Fiona will get the same things whether you ask her pointed questions or not. But the predictions don't necessarily happen with the person you think it is and she thinks it is based on what you tell her. That is why it is said to just do a general reading and not to try to assume who it is because it can be somebody totally different that you have not met I have mentioned numerous times that when I first read with Yuna and February of 2019 I specifically asked about a certain guy. She assured me that we were made for each other that he was coming back that everything was going to be wonderful and that the big changes would happen in three to four months. Three months to the day I started dating the guy I am currently with and yes they are very similar workaholic they have the same star sign and so much more in common I had no clue this guy existed during my rating as a matter of fact he had seen me but did not introduce himself for 3 more months. Sorry if things look kind of funny I'm doing voice to text as I'm driving home from work.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3213 on: December 07, 2019, 04:07:53 AM »
During my first reading I have to say I was a mess. Yona had to calm me down so many times. This was a man I had moved 250 miles away from every member of my family to be with that walked away. We had not been in a relationship for over 9 months at the point I called her and we had not spoken in 2 months. I literally sold my house and moved 250 miles for a guy that walked away. No explanation no apology no nothing just him telling me that he did not even want to remain friends with me. A guy that you could see how much he cared about me every time he looked at me. The first time my mom met him he looked at me and she said he noticed nobody else but me he was locked on me. And this is after we had broken it. I still have no clue at this day why he walked away. At this point I would never take him back I still care about him but that is gone. I do not love him like that anymore. That is why I was so sure that whoever the owner was seeing in that first reading was him because you could literally see his feelings in his eyes when he looked at me. I am extremely happy where I am now with my guy. And I sure as tell hope that who you notice all was him. She assured me during the whole reading how everything was going to change for me in three months and it did. I think everything except for two things have come through on my first reading with her. I have not been to a doctor when she said what happened before summer. I am guessing at that is this summer coming up and she tied that in two major changes. That will be over a year of dating current die so I'm guessing the turning point in major changes she sees will be with him but I don't know yet. It could be pushed out another year and another guy but I doubt it. I connect with very few people and let very few people in closed because of my past of sexual abuse. My guess is that if it's somebody new it is 4 to 5 years from now.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3214 on: December 07, 2019, 04:40:33 AM »
During my first reading I have to say I was a mess. Yona had to calm me down so many times. This was a man I had moved 250 miles away from every member of my family to be with that walked away. We had not been in a relationship for over 9 months at the point I called her and we had not spoken in 2 months. I literally sold my house and moved 250 miles for a guy that walked away. No explanation no apology no nothing just him telling me that he did not even want to remain friends with me. A guy that you could see how much he cared about me every time he looked at me. The first time my mom met him he looked at me and she said he noticed nobody else but me he was locked on me. And this is after we had broken it. I still have no clue at this day why he walked away. At this point I would never take him back I still care about him but that is gone. I do not love him like that anymore. That is why I was so sure that whoever the owner was seeing in that first reading was him because you could literally see his feelings in his eyes when he looked at me. I am extremely happy where I am now with my guy. And I sure as tell hope that who you notice all was him. She assured me during the whole reading how everything was going to change for me in three months and it did. I think everything except for two things have come through on my first reading with her. I have not been to a doctor when she said what happened before summer. I am guessing at that is this summer coming up and she tied that in two major changes. That will be over a year of dating current die so I'm guessing the turning point in major changes she sees will be with him but I don't know yet. It could be pushed out another year and another guy but I doubt it. I connect with very few people and let very few people in closed because of my past of sexual abuse. My guess is that if it's somebody new it is 4 to 5 years from now.

Hi Maggs so happy to see you are woth thesomebody treating you right.
I dont mean to upset you but your former POI made me believe we need men invest more, moving house, spending money etc the more they invest the more they think they are in love :'(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3215 on: December 07, 2019, 05:05:40 AM »

Hi Maggs so happy to see you are woth thesomebody treating you right.
I dont mean to upset you but your former POI made me believe we need men invest more, moving house, spending money etc the more they invest the more they think they are in love :'(

God my voice to text is horrid lol. You know I don't even hate the idiot that walked away. Yes I moved that was my choice to do so. But honestly had I not moved I would have never met my guy. Things are fated to happen. What is meant to be will be. Now if I could just get my workaholic to feel stable and not so down on himself I'm sure it would help us. I would rather have a workaholic then a bum so I won't complain. Like George Lopez once said when a woman complained he wasn't home and worked too much and said she didn't think he cared. I'm here ain't I? Always be thankful for what you have and God will bring you more.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3216 on: December 07, 2019, 06:35:41 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my first reading with Yona yesterday. I’ve read some of the things on this page in regards to Yona. In regards to timing, how is she on timing? She gave me some short term predictions for May and june so wanted to see if she is pretty good if she gives specific months like that? She did also tell me somethings I should see start happening within a few weeks to 6 weeks so not sure on those. Also with Yona do they usually happen in order she gives or do you have to kinda piece them together?

Thank you!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3217 on: December 07, 2019, 07:50:15 PM »
I have never been given a month. Usually said this is happening soon. A few months out. In my first ever reading a reading I asked about someone she told me end of year. That never happened. I believe things happen out of sequence. Readings I got a general in sometimes they happened quickly slither readings far out. She also told me I see something around a holiday that hasn’t happened yet either. By far I’ve had predictions that have happened.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3218 on: December 07, 2019, 08:34:08 PM »
I have read on some of the posts that sometimes it can be a ways out..she didn’t specify this upcoming May/June I just kinda assumed..so we shall see...has she had good accuracy rate ? Some of the things she mentioned Kisha also told me a few weeks ago when I read with her.

Thank you everyone!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3219 on: December 07, 2019, 08:35:49 PM »
My first reading with her was August of 2018. She gave me the months of March and April so I assumed that it would 2019 but that didn’t happen. So I’m not sure what year it will be lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3220 on: December 07, 2019, 10:34:21 PM »
I think I have a hit for Yona  :D I say I think because you never know with her predictions which incident do they apply to :-)

Anyhoo She told me back in march that a tower showed up with a guy a stubborn man and he will tell me why he hasnt been in touch but they are not apologetic. They are not sorry and they will explain why they cant make something happen which cannot be entirely trusted because they can make it happen if they want to. She said this tower is not the worst because I see you recovering from it quickly and moving on. She said this man was the king of swords but its not a romantic connection she doesnt see any romance cards around him. Fast forward 6 months I was just informed by my boss that he is splitting my job responsibilities between myself and another colleague because he feels like he needs to give him more of a challenge. And that I can keep my job if I want to but he would understand after this conversation if I would want to exit the company. The thing is he doesnt have to do this but he knows I would never stay for the work he is leaving me with since I am ambitious to a fault and I would rather leave and move on then stay and continue to work for him. So folks here is my tower and that man is my asshole boss and yes he is right ill be losing my job right before the holidays and by the way he really doesnt have to do this if he wants to he can let go of my colleague and not me. But this is what he did.

The only thing that doesnt make sense to me in this reading is the part about explaining why they have not been in touch. I work with my boss and we talk every day pretty much.

So there you go

Offline hope36

« Reply #3221 on: December 10, 2019, 06:36:08 PM »
I think I have a hit for Yona  :D I say I think because you never know with her predictions which incident do they apply to :-)

Anyhoo She told me back in march that a tower showed up with a guy a stubborn man and he will tell me why he hasnt been in touch but they are not apologetic. They are not sorry and they will explain why they cant make something happen which cannot be entirely trusted because they can make it happen if they want to. She said this tower is not the worst because I see you recovering from it quickly and moving on. She said this man was the king of swords but its not a romantic connection she doesnt see any romance cards around him. Fast forward 6 months I was just informed by my boss that he is splitting my job responsibilities between myself and another colleague because he feels like he needs to give him more of a challenge. And that I can keep my job if I want to but he would understand after this conversation if I would want to exit the company. The thing is he doesnt have to do this but he knows I would never stay for the work he is leaving me with since I am ambitious to a fault and I would rather leave and move on then stay and continue to work for him. So folks here is my tower and that man is my asshole boss and yes he is right ill be losing my job right before the holidays and by the way he really doesnt have to do this if he wants to he can let go of my colleague and not me. But this is what he did.

The only thing that doesnt make sense to me in this reading is the part about explaining why they have not been in touch. I work with my boss and we talk every day pretty much.

So there you go

Definitely sounds like a hit, sorry that it had to be a negative hit :(
Hope you find something that you like and deserve!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3222 on: December 11, 2019, 02:29:04 AM »

So there you go

Definitely sounds like a hit, sorry that it had to be a negative hit :(
Hope you find something that you like and deserve!!

Thanks Hope fingers crossed

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3223 on: December 13, 2019, 06:30:02 PM »
Well, things abruptly and unexpectedly ended between my POI and I for what I believe will be the final time yesterday and even though I was the one who ended it I am devastated for a lot of reasons.  It's one of those situations where we say we will be friends but he seems to prefer to distance himself "for my benefit" even though I told him I don't want distance, I want to be platonic friends - it feels like he is just trying to wash his hands of me even though he says he cares. (Edit to clarify the situation for anyone not familiar:  it was a 2+ year very confusing FWB relationship where he would often tell me he loved me although he told me once a long time ago in the beginning that he didn't think we would be a good match for actually dating - I held on and tortured myself because I loved him and deep down hoped things would change even though I knew better.  I ended up with some major medical issues this year and in the last month or so it has greatly impacted our relationship, and I started being unable to contain my feelings of constant rejection).

I'm going back through my readings to see if there were any major clues regarding this happening - the only one that comes to mind offhand is a January reading, which she said would give a longer time frame than usual, where it pointed out that I was single and pointed out my POI and it said the relationship status would be changing, but it didn't say how - Yona assumed that since it pointed out that I was single that it meant that it would be changing in a way that meant increased partnership and intimacy - and it did sort of happen like that for a small period of time at one or two points over this year I suppose....but I wasn't really prepared for this to happen all of a sudden now.  I mean, there still was no mention of the elusive "committment" in any of my recent readings, so I wasn't expecting miracles or anything, but I just didn't expect things to end with such drama the way they did.  In all of my readings he has come up and Yona has always said she thinks based on what she sees that he might eventually commit.

If I find any other clues in my last few readings that I seem to have missed, will update....I'm starting to wonder if this event didn't show up because we really will remain friends at some point and therefore he isn't really gone from my life, it's just a change in the dynamic...who knows at this point, and I'm almost too sad to care right now.

Sorry for any negativity in my post, it's been a very rough last few days...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:43:31 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3224 on: December 13, 2019, 10:07:13 PM »
Well, things abruptly and unexpectedly ended between my POI and I for what I believe will be the final time yesterday and even though I was the one who ended it I am devastated for a lot of reasons.  It's one of those situations where we say we will be friends but he seems to prefer to distance himself "for my benefit" even though I told him I don't want distance, I want to be platonic friends - it feels like he is just trying to wash his hands of me even though he says he cares. (Edit to clarify the situation for anyone not familiar:  it was a 2+ year very confusing FWB relationship where he would often tell me he loved me although he told me once a long time ago in the beginning that he didn't think we would be a good match for actually dating - I held on and tortured myself because I loved him and deep down hoped things would change even though I knew better.  I ended up with some major medical issues this year and in the last month or so it has greatly impacted our relationship, and I started being unable to contain my feelings of constant rejection).

I'm going back through my readings to see if there were any major clues regarding this happening - the only one that comes to mind offhand is a January reading, which she said would give a longer time frame than usual, where it pointed out that I was single and pointed out my POI and it said the relationship status would be changing, but it didn't say how - Yona assumed that since it pointed out that I was single that it meant that it would be changing in a way that meant increased partnership and intimacy - and it did sort of happen like that for a small period of time at one or two points over this year I suppose....but I wasn't really prepared for this to happen all of a sudden now.  I mean, there still was no mention of the elusive "committment" in any of my recent readings, so I wasn't expecting miracles or anything, but I just didn't expect things to end with such drama the way they did.  In all of my readings he has come up and Yona has always said she thinks based on what she sees that he might eventually commit.

If I find any other clues in my last few readings that I seem to have missed, will update....I'm starting to wonder if this event didn't show up because we really will remain friends at some point and therefore he isn't really gone from my life, it's just a change in the dynamic...who knows at this point, and I'm almost too sad to care right now.

Sorry for any negativity in my post, it's been a very rough last few days...

Hi Jeninmd I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please take a break and hope you'll eventually feel better.

anything