Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535526 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3255 on: December 18, 2019, 12:36:10 AM »
Hey guys. Never had a reading with Yona before. I'm on her site. Is it best to get the in depth reading and how long is that one? Or is the 30 min reading best?

Yaz88

« Reply #3256 on: December 18, 2019, 01:09:07 AM »
Hey guys. Never had a reading with Yona before. I'm on her site. Is it best to get the in depth reading and how long is that one? Or is the 30 min reading best?

I’d definitely get the longer reading with Yona.  Even with the longer reading, I would have liked to keep Yona on the phone for another 10 minutes.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3257 on: December 18, 2019, 01:22:28 AM »

I’d definitely get the longer reading with Yona.  Even with the longer reading, I would have liked to keep Yona on the phone for another 10 minutes.

I absolutely agree with this - definitely get the in depth 1-hour reading - I still kick myself for only opting for the 30 minute one as my first reading

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3258 on: December 18, 2019, 01:25:42 AM »

Thank you very much!!!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3259 on: December 18, 2019, 01:29:30 AM »

I absolutely agree with this - definitely get the in depth 1-hour reading - I still kick myself for only opting for the 30 minute one as my first reading

Thank you very much as well. The in depth didn't say how long it was and so I went with the 30 min reading. I did it before I saw any replies. Now I want to change it.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3260 on: December 18, 2019, 01:35:03 AM »
You can try emailing her and letting her know you changed your mind and want the longer reading - she may agree to refund you and let you book the longer one instead - worth a shot!  She's super-nice, I would think she would try to accommodate you...and if not, it's not the end of the world, you can always get the longer reading if you ever decide to do a top up. 

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #3261 on: December 18, 2019, 02:40:10 AM »
Looking back at some notes and wanted to ask y’all if Yona has ever said you’d be receiving a breakthrough in a certain area of your life? Mine was my home, breakthrough, life changing event in home? Positive one. Sounds dumb but, what could she mean by home?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3262 on: December 18, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »
Looking back at some notes and wanted to ask y’all if Yona has ever said you’d be receiving a breakthrough in a certain area of your life? Mine was my home, breakthrough, life changing event in home? Positive one. Sounds dumb but, what could she mean by home?

Yes, she told me regarding receiving a brief contact from POI (who's gone for months), and she said although the contact is brief, but it's a breakthrough.
p.s. No contact yet lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3263 on: December 18, 2019, 11:11:20 AM »
I found it really spooky how in two readings 2 years apart she told me about a man coming back and described how.

I was convinced that it was my original man.  I literally dated 4 men in between and kept thinking well maybe she’s talking about each of them.

Now I know it was someone I hadn’t even met before. 

I only met my guy mid year.  He closed it down and then co reacted me again then closed it down. Then started up again.  Using the exact words yona told me.   She sees much further into the future than we realise sometimes. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #3264 on: December 18, 2019, 03:37:18 PM »
Well POI are now having issues and Yona’s prediction of me cutting him off maybe in works but it’s not because of me being irrational like she said but more so due to how he’s acting and me feeling like he doesn’t really care . Over the weekend ooo slept over and we were intimate though I told myself not to do it because I knew I would regret it. So the first few days I wasn’t bothered we were being all lovely dovey and then by Monday I was just feeling uneasy . I sent POI a text asking him where his head is at and I expressed to him that though I enjoyed us being intimate I am feeling uneasy because I believe sex complicates things and he’s on a break and I’m just feeling off and I would like to know where his head is at so I can figure out what I’m going to do for myself. I sent this text to him at 730 pm I get no reply . Which to me is weird because we were texting before I sent that text. Next morning he says he fell asleep and he has an appointment and will answer my question after okay that’s fine . He text me after his appt but instead of answering my question he goes on a rant talking about his day so I’m annoyed I start to be short with him . 930
he text me asking me something so I then replied are you not going to answer my question from last night and of course silence . This morning I don’t get a text from him at all. This incident is really opening my eyes because to me if someone says that they care about you and even ask you to come to them if you are feeling any type of way before cutting them off and I do this and you decide not to reply. To me it’s like tou don’t care , your stonewalling and everything that you said is a lie . So now he is ultimately the one that will be causing me to cut him off for his lack of empathy and care towards me

Yaz88

« Reply #3265 on: December 18, 2019, 04:18:35 PM »
Well POI are now having issues and Yona’s prediction of me cutting him off maybe in works but it’s not because of me being irrational like she said but more so due to how he’s acting and me feeling like he doesn’t really care . Over the weekend ooo slept over and we were intimate though I told myself not to do it because I knew I would regret it. So the first few days I wasn’t bothered we were being all lovely dovey and then by Monday I was just feeling uneasy . I sent POI a text asking him where his head is at and I expressed to him that though I enjoyed us being intimate I am feeling uneasy because I believe sex complicates things and he’s on a break and I’m just feeling off and I would like to know where his head is at so I can figure out what I’m going to do for myself. I sent this text to him at 730 pm I get no reply . Which to me is weird because we were texting before I sent that text. Next morning he says he fell asleep and he has an appointment and will answer my question after okay that’s fine . He text me after his appt but instead of answering my question he goes on a rant talking about his day so I’m annoyed I start to be short with him . 930
he text me asking me something so I then replied are you not going to answer my question from last night and of course silence . This morning I don’t get a text from him at all. This incident is really opening my eyes because to me if someone says that they care about you and even ask you to come to them if you are feeling any type of way before cutting them off and I do this and you decide not to reply. To me it’s like tou don’t care , your stonewalling and everything that you said is a lie . So now he is ultimately the one that will be causing me to cut him off for his lack of empathy and care towards me

I understand why you might be feeling this way.  But keep in mind that you are jumping to conclusions and you are also getting carried away by your emotions.  You haven’t heard his side of the story and not everyone processes emotions as fast as others do.  I tend to be quick with my tongue, especially in situations that make me feel vulnerable.  Sometimes I wish I would have held back and let things unfold slowly and not be in such a hurry to “clear up” a situation.  All though I can understand why you want to know where the two of you stand, other  people clam up and evade the subject until they have the chance to process what they are feeling and the consequences of those feelings.  It doesn’t even mean the person isn’t sure how they are feeling, they just may need a bit of time to let it sink in and come to grips on how to express their feelings and their intentions and any expectations. 

Please don’t take this the wrong way.  Make sure you don’t unnecessarily bite his head off or force a conversation that maybe isn’t ready to happen yet.  Set some boundaries until you are more secure with him and his intentions.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3266 on: December 18, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »
I found it really spooky how in two readings 2 years apart she told me about a man coming back and described how.

I was convinced that it was my original man.  I literally dated 4 men in between and kept thinking well maybe she’s talking about each of them.

Now I know it was someone I hadn’t even met before. 

I only met my guy mid year.  He closed it down and then co reacted me again then closed it down. Then started up again.  Using the exact words yona told me.   She sees much further into the future than we realise sometimes.

Wow, so crazy!!  Just curious - were the other predictions from that first reading delayed a couple years as well?  Or did they happen in a shorter time frame and it was just that one prediction about this guy that was delayed?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3267 on: December 18, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »

I would definitely be feeling the same way as you are - it's not hard for someone to say "Hey, can we have this conversation later, I'm really not ready to talk about it right now" in order to give themselves time to process things.  But to be promised an explanation and then ignored (repeatedly!) would drive me crazy - my POI pulled stuff like this all the time and it hurt and irritated me to no end.  In my opinion it comes down to emotional immaturity on that person's part and maybe even a little lack of concern for your feelings.

That being said, I also agree with other posters who advise not to be too hasty or do/say anything you might regret, because you might do damage you can't undo later.  If you decide to cut him off, make sure that is definitely what you want.  In the meantime, file his behavior during this incident away in your brain as a potential big ol' red flag...

Sorry, Lovefash, I hope things work out for you!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3268 on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
I would agree with Jen's take, I doubt it's about not caring about you, he probably either didn't know what to say or was afraid of how you might react to what he'd say and instead of actually confronting those feelings he just tried to avoid the question. I would go with immaturity on this one, too -- and it would also drive me nuts!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3269 on: December 18, 2019, 11:33:19 PM »
Something similar ish is happening with me and my POI.

My last pending prediction from my latest reading is a "romantic breakthrough" that starts with him apologizing. Yona said "they’ll start with an apology. They probably have something to apologize for that in itself doesn’t excite me. But it’s got an explanation"

POI and I got into a fight this weekend over something that's been accumulating for a couple of weeks now but it finally reached it's boiling point. The fight is over the way he's been treating me lately. Yona never predicted this fight and it feels big. I'm hoping that that's because it's insignificant and that it leads to the romantic breakthrough but I'm not going to bet on it/think about it too hard.
Im sorry this happened SeeDo! Yeah your best bet right now would be not to think about it and trust me I know its hard because we all want results right now but I noticed I feel better when I rant to my friends or on this forum

anything