Author Topic: My Sincerest Apologies.  (Read 8789 times)

Offline AnonymousPsychic

My Sincerest Apologies.
« on: April 04, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »
Good evening customers of CP.  A little info about CP.  They treat us like shit and they don't give us the respect that we deserve but in the end, I need to make money I have bills to pay.  We make less then one seventh of the price you pay per minute.  I want you all to know, that many of you have said negative things about me, many have said I dispute and say different outcomes then the other psychics.  Why?  Because I'm not going to give you false hope.  If I know in my heart my intuition is saying that things will not happen for you and your significant other.  I'm extremely sorry, that this is the case the and the amount of compassion I feel for my callers is unsurpassed.  Absolutely yes I will tell you the truth, I know there has been miscommunication with many of you and I apologize in advance.  I also suffer from unique physical challenges.  I'm here to do right by my mistakes and apologize, regardless of my unique situation physically I do the very best I can.  Many of you spend your hard earned money on my services and you should in turn be satisfied with your reading.  Even though I am in the lower of the price blocks just above 3.50$ tier (hint), I've received little negative feedback since I started working for CP three years ago.  I have around 60 testimonials but only a few are negative.  Lately, more have been coming in due to my inability to concentrate because of my health issues.  However I need to work to pay bills if I had the ability to take a leave of absence I would but I cannot.  When I am healthy and feel great no other psychics on CP even hold a candle to the ability I possess.  I am genuine, and I know 90% of my coworkers are not.  When I get better I will be one of the best at 10$ a minute, I'm going to be the next Sylvia Browne or John Edwards, in time I know but I have to overcome my struggles personally first.  I'm not here to boost my publicity, I'm not here to shamelessly self promote myself, I am here, to apologize, and to those in advance I will not connect with 100%.  Just know, that even though we may not connect I give 110% every time, and you will always see me at my best, even when I'm at my worst, my heart is in it.  Psychic Readings are my passion, they are my reason for living and I will continue to read to the best of my ability for the hardworking people like you who need it most.  Again my sincerest apologies, and in time maybe those who I have not read with will read with me and have great experiences.  Please do share the positive, when you share the negative there is a balance we can all try to keep.  This will be my very first and last post on this forum.  I will not be answering messages etc. for fear that I may lose my job which I desperately need.  I just want all of you to know I'm sorry and I do the very best I can every time.  I am genuine I know, but many of you will find this hard to believe when I'm not connecting.  Again I'm sorry for this, but in the end, the outcome I said will be correct.  I know this because 90% of my predictions come true, unlike the hundreds I work with who give false hope and little truth.  I don't.  I may be the only genuine psychic on CP as many many others I've read with are not, and none of their predictions came true for me.  My predictions for myself always come true, and although it's not always what you'd like to hear, it's what you NEED to hear.  Just remember when those 15 other psychics kept leading you on, I was being straightforward and honest.    Because I believe HONESTY is the quality I would most desire in my psychic reading.  Please do not ask for my identity, as I will not reveal it.  Psychics ARE genuine but we are few and far between and remember that we all have off days, and later we're kickin ourselves for not going with our gut.  I truly hate myself deep down every time somebody leaves me a negative testimonial because I show nothing but my best every single time, remember that next time you leave a review. :)  I'm self loathing by nature and for as confident as I may seem deep down, that confidence is virtually non-existent.  We are all human, we all make mistakes I try to tell myself that everyday.  Just remember that those psychics with the popularity and the booked queues, they're getting called constantly,  CP boosts psychics prices based on repeat averages.  So just remember that.  I have a low repeat, because I don't tell people what they want to hear and they choose not to read with me again based on that because of this I have not been promoted to anything higher.  Who do you want a psychic who's human accurate 50/50 on the details but right about the outcome or a psychic who can give you millions of info about the current point in time but nothing they ever says comes true.  Honestly I'm not even one of the top psychics on there, but I know I'm one of the most genuine because my callers constantly tell me I am the only psychic they will ever read with on CP.  Don't lose your hope, but place it in other places, hope for your career, hope for your goals and your dreams, don't hope for him to come back.  Again, sometimes they are meant to come back, but this is rarely the case.  I always evaluate based on that person's feelings which is why my outcomes are so accurate, I calculate free will and the hundreds of variables while I take a call, it's a lot to take in, focus on while making chit chat on the phone, trying to give you the details.  Sometimes I pull it off other times I fail miserably but I always try my best.  I wish all of you the best of luck and may all of you find the happiness your looking for in love and future endeavors, may all of you find the strength within yourselves to use your own intuition to find the outcomes.    Most of all, live, because life is short and the more you fret the more you suffer, the secret of life, it's meant to be enjoyed, enjoy it while it lasts and breathe in, take in every moment.  Appreciate the things you have an shrug off the things you don't have.  I know on average 1% of my callers will not find love in their life for whatever reason, most times they're not looking for it, but that's the beauty of love.  It finds you.  Take a step back breathe, live, and have some fun and when your meant to find love the universe/god whatever you believe in will guide it toward you.  Best wishes, the one and only genuine psychic working for CP.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: My Sincerest Apologies.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »
I wonder who is the $4.00 a minute psychic???

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:15 PM »
This is a good lesson for all of us to try and temper our comments and use constructive feedback while sharing negative experiences when posting in a public forum.

Libra - LOL. You know there are 10 of us trying to figure it out.

PT

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 09:25:29 PM »
LOL PT Oh my.....

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 09:44:40 PM »
Good points, Shoe Gal.

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »
And to that SG
From an ethical perspective, if the CP can't read due to a medical condition, then he/she should find a different job. It isn't fair to us who rely and pay a ton of money for a reading. If I have a job where I can't be 100%, I would find something else to do - not take others money knowing I can't deliver. Especially when dealing with our LIVES!!!! To me, that is being unethical.

And yes, I have found MANY ethical CP's on the site.

positivethoughts

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »
And one more thing, regarding the number of callbacks, I've been told things I didn't want to hear 100 times from some of the very busy advisors. They aren't busy because they are blowing smoke up your ass, they are busy because they are good. They aren't always right, sometimes it is just timing, but that is why we keep calling them back. Because they are good. I've been told things that made me cry on the phone when hearing it. So no, they don't always tell me what I want to hear.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 10:57:49 PM »
I just wanted to say this in defense of "anonymous", just for the sake of objectivity.  She cannot reveal her identity because she would lose her job.  The only way she could post these comments is under anonymity.  They can't compete with their CP contracts in any way.  She gave enough information to make it easy to figure out who she is without disclosing it blatantly.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 01:24:41 AM »
"When I am healthy and feel great no other psychics on CP even hold a candle to the ability I possess.  I am genuine, and I know 90% of my coworkers are not.  When I get better I will be one of the best at 10$ a minute, I'm going to be the next Sylvia Browne or John Edwards"

well then......

Offline optx888

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 02:41:33 AM »
I thought it was Corrine too...but it doesn't make sense if it is...she only has 1 feedback on here and that was from me (unless I missed others) and I found my way here from complaints board....and I didn't read anything bad about her.  (but then again...there is a 14 page thread so it is hard to read everything)  I didn't really feel a connection...I did at first...but then lost it.  Her prediction (outcome) was different than from my normal girls...but only time will tell to see who is correct...maybe every single one of them are wrong.

I can't speak for everyone...but I came to CP because I felt just so stuck and I was so confused in regards to my love relationship...I was so hurt.  I needed answers and I couldn't get them.  I went to therapy and I did the work I needed to do....but in the end...I still needed answers and I need an explanation as to what I feel in my gutt and in my heart.

I didn't come to CP to pay to hear what I wanted to hear...I came to CP to get some answers.  For someone to see the other side and for them to explain it to me. 

I think that there are people out there that really do posses the ability to see the things that we can't and I think there are people who can't...but are just so good and so fast at hearing what someone is saying and finding ways to tell them what they want to hear.

I don't think that all psychics can connect with everyone...and that is ok.  It is not necessarily the psychics fault (or lack of ability)

Maybe "anonymous psychic" does want to give 100% and due to certain situations...she can't...but there is a way to be honest about it and make that into a positive to have people return....it's honesty.  I know this is her job and she needs to continue working...but I am a massage therapist...and if I can't give 100% I am honest with my clients about it.  I give them the option and I let them know what I can and what I can't do.

I had an accident in October that left me physically unable to give a 100% of myself...you could physically see it...but I was honest...and people still came back to me.

If you don't feel a connection with someone...why not just say so and explain why?  It is just more respectable.  If you can only give certain information...help the client with what you can and ask them to call back in a few days and hopefully there will be a better connection...people are more likely to return and not write negative reviews.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 03:51:44 AM »
Excellent points you raise, Green.  BTW - if not Corrine, then who else?  I had given my thoughts (in my original post) who I thought it could be.  Did I miss any of the $4/minute possibilities?

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
I like a strong girl shoe gal  8)

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »
I thought it was Corrine too...but it doesn't make sense if it is...she only has 1 feedback on here and that was from me (unless I missed others) and I found my way here from complaints board....and I didn't read anything bad about her.  (but then again...there is a 14 page thread so it is hard to read everything)  I didn't really feel a connection...I did at first...but then lost it.  Her prediction (outcome) was different than from my normal girls...but only time will tell to see who is correct...maybe every single one of them are wrong.

I can't speak for everyone...but I came to CP because I felt just so stuck and I was so confused in regards to my love relationship...I was so hurt.  I needed answers and I couldn't get them.  I went to therapy and I did the work I needed to do....but in the end...I still needed answers and I need an explanation as to what I feel in my gutt and in my heart.

I didn't come to CP to pay to hear what I wanted to hear...I came to CP to get some answers.  For someone to see the other side and for them to explain it to me. 

I think that there are people out there that really do posses the ability to see the things that we can't and I think there are people who can't...but are just so good and so fast at hearing what someone is saying and finding ways to tell them what they want to hear.

I don't think that all psychics can connect with everyone...and that is ok.  It is not necessarily the psychics fault (or lack of ability)

Maybe "anonymous psychic" does want to give 100% and due to certain situations...she can't...but there is a way to be honest about it and make that into a positive to have people return....it's honesty.  I know this is her job and she needs to continue working...but I am a massage therapist...and if I can't give 100% I am honest with my clients about it.  I give them the option and I let them know what I can and what I can't do.

I had an accident in October that left me physically unable to give a 100% of myself...you could physically see it...but I was honest...and people still came back to me.

If you don't feel a connection with someone...why not just say so and explain why?  It is just more respectable.  If you can only give certain information...help the client with what you can and ask them to call back in a few days and hopefully there will be a better connection...people are more likely to return and not write negative reviews.

Hi Everyone, to those who are new, I am the owner of this site. I feel we are being a bit harsh on the CP reader here. I understand that it looks really bad when she mentions other readers are fakes and she is real, but she must feel that we pinned her in a corner. I think the real problem here is CP. We constantly hear how they treat their readers so poorly and they also take 70 to 90% of their money.  The readers that charge $4.00 per minute make less than $1.00 per minute, which is a normal wage for a reader or some might say they are being under paid. We feel we are paying our Good Money for these readings and want Honest answers, but CP is the one making all this cash.

I don't think she meant to say the other readers are fakes, but what she may have meant is that they are not truly psychics. Most of them are trained readers. The truth is that many of us can read just as good as they do with practice. I have personally been learning over the last 6 months and my readings are already getting pretty good. Just ask koukou and angelguided. I started with Tarot, but I am finding playing cards more my style. Now that I am learning this craft, I see that 90% of all the internet services are filled with non-psychics who have learned to read cards. You just need to be sensitive person.

Anyway, it's sad to see that when psychics visit us, everyone starts bashing them. The same thing happened when another reader posted her ad. I think it would behoove us all to make the readers feel welcome here, so they can be part of our group and be friends with us. We act like growling dogs when we should be wagging our tails. Are we really angry at them? If we were paying .75 per minute, would you feel the same way? This is what they are making. If we hate these people so much, why do we call them and pay for their services? To me it seems like we admire their talents, but we have a funny way of showing it.

For the CP readers out there, I just ask you this. Why don't you work for yourself or for a company that appreciates you more? I have seen over and over again this great fear of CP that all the readers live with. How can you live in fear of your employer?

These readers cannot make any online friends; they can't mingle with us without FEAR. It's really sad. CP has total control of their lives.

I hope next year about this time I'll have my own psychic site going, and it will be so much better than what CP offers. My readers will be paid what they deserve, and they won't be living a paranoid life like they do now.  As Summer said to me one time after that last minute beep reminder... "You'll See."

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:49:45 AM by admin »

positivethoughts

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »
Hi my friend Healer

I didn't mean to bash. In fact, I'm pretty excited that we had a CP visitor  (any others out there who want to say hi??  :)).

However, I have spent a LOT of money with CP (as have most of us) and I have a real problem with someone admitting they continue to give readings even through they know they shouldn't. And they do this so they can pay the bills?? This CP reader states he/she is one of the few ethical readers on CP yet admits they can't connect with us right now due to medical issues but continues to take our money?

I empathize that this person is struggling right now. We have all been there. But maybe take a customer service spot while working out the medical issues? Maybe you can't be a psychic right now? I'm sure that is a major bummer but we can't always do and have what we want. Right??? I'm sure stepping out gracefully now with the hopes of returning is better then getting bad feedback and tarnishing a good reputation.

xxoo
PT

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »
Healer,

I don't think anyone in the group was bashing or growling like mad dogs at the anonymous psychic. I think they were merely questioning and expressing their own opinions in regards to what the anonymous writer was saying.

I understand the anger with Bast but this is a bit different. This forum is to express opinions isn't it? How are we helping each other if we are constantly being "friendly". I believe everyone is open to critisism here because it's constructive critism. We are not here to put each other down or make enemies---we are here to help each other. And sometimes we do have to question each other as well!!!!!

Anyways my two bits.........my point isn't to anger/upset anyone  8)