Author Topic: My Sincerest Apologies.  (Read 8790 times)

Offline optx888

Re: My Sincerest Apologies.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »
I didn't think that my post was harsh.  I was just making a suggestion.  We don't know who it is...but it seems like "anonymous psychic" wants us to figure it out.

I too work for someone else...and let me tell you...they are the ones making the money...not me.  I have lost a lot of money withing the past 2 years...due to the economy and severe internal incompetence.  I'm stuck where I am...and trust me...the person that I work for and people that work there have such negative energy and are not trust worthy.  I'm being taken advantage of.  I have had many psychics tell me this.  But I am stuck and for now I need to stay where I am. 

I just found different ways to look at the situation and deal with certain things and it has made it a lil better.  I love what I do for a living.  I help people and make a difference in their lives.  I walk through those doors not for the people that I work for or with...but for every client on my table....because they are coming to me for help...they are coming to me to make me feel better.

For a lil while I was getting sucked into their negativity and I just kept trying to pull myself out and I realized I couldn't give a 100%...and that was making me feel horrible...I felt like I was stealing their money...so I changed things...I looked at things differently and my focus was every person on my table...and it really has made a difference.

I can't speak for everyone...I can only speak for myself...but I have been lied to so much in my life time and I have been so hurt by people that I care deeply about.  I am very trust worthy and none of my friends can understand how I am still so trustworthy...but I am spending money to a company and paying for a service that I feel is real (not all...but most) and I am hoping that it can help solve some of the mysteries in my life.  I will be devastated to know that it is all a scam...but if that is the truth...that is the truth...right now...I am waiting for the big picture prediction...so I will not know who is right and who is wrong...maybe they are all right in their own way and maybe they are all wrong...only time will tell.

But I was under the impression this was a forum that we could open up and share our experiences...whether positive or negative...am I wrong?  I was happy to find this site because I thought here we would all help each other...we can understand and help support others...sometimes our friends...or others in our circle...don't believe in psychics and it is hard to talk to them about these things...because we are being judged and made fun of.

Maybe some of the terms can change...maybe we can refrain from such words as "fakes" or "scam artists" when referring to a reader.  As I stated before...i think sometimes there just isn't a connection and that is ok.  But it would be nice to be told by the reader..."I'm sorry but I am not getting a complete connection...and that is ok...sometimes these things happen...give it a day or two and please try back....etc"  As a caller I would appreciate that so much more and there is a higher chance that I will call the reader back to give them another try.

I apologize if you thought that my above post was harsh...but I really did not mean it in a harsh way at all.

positivethoughts

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 03:03:35 PM »
greengrlx

((big hugs))
CP has helped me navigate my trust issues as well. I 100% know where you are coming from.

PT

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 06:20:58 PM »
I would have to say they arent allowed to use their real names on the phone lines they have to pick a name that they want to use!

anything