Author Topic: Kristine  (Read 3852 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Kristine
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 04:37:54 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:49:27 AM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Maybe of your experience but not mine.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Same here. I think psychic source is like CP where they have a lot of stock psychics that give fairytales. Also, some of them work at both places...Carlotta on CP is also Valentina on PS.

anything