Author Topic: Kristine  (Read 4709 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Kristine
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 04:37:54 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:49:27 AM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Maybe of your experience but not mine.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Same here. I think psychic source is like CP where they have a lot of stock psychics that give fairytales. Also, some of them work at both places...Carlotta on CP is also Valentina on PS.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 10:24:46 PM »
Tried Kristine, she was also inaccurate for me as well.

Offline rubz84

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 11:52:44 PM »
Read with her twice..I found her to be fake. I might be wrong and maybe didn’t connect well with her, but that was my experience.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 04:49:44 AM »
None of her predictions came true and her timing was wrong every time.

Offline lstar

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »
I will be honest. This time 2 years ago, I was convinced that Kristine was inaccurate as every other reader I have had told me the same thing except her. I did not want to believe it at the time but all I can say is- she was right.

I had a reading with her a few years ago regarding a situation and she saw contact coming in May about 3 years went by and believe it or not I got contact 3 years later in May, she was the only psychic on the site that had an accurate prediction even though it took years

anything