Author Topic: Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/  (Read 32242 times)

jen80

but how accurate has she been on third parties? Their thoughts, feelings, intentions, etc?

I'd say she's extremely accurate. There has been the odd time when she's gotten intentions...not wrong per se...more like not quite right. But very often, when she tunes in to someone, she has amazed me by speaking their thoughts using the exact same words the person I'm asking about has expressed to me.

The thing to keep in mind is that, if you're looking for just predictions, she isn't the one to go to. Her readings are about getting a deeper understanding of the situation so you can learn and grow from it.

I don't mean to sound like someone who is on the board to rave about Sapphire21 just to drum up business for her. I didn't even know about her until I read through the old thread, read everyone's raves, and got curious. I have benefited from talking to her and would recommend her to anyone who is really ready to look deeper into themselves and their life.
I love sapphire because she has gotten things right. She has said things that I have never mentioned anywhere.

She is very ethical and generous.

I went to sapphire because my number one kisha told me she was not an empath as such and to go find an empath if I wanted a deeper look so I found sapphire and its been working.

Offline Awesomeness

Thank you. I was wondering already, but then I talked to the third party person, and there was quite a bit more to the story that Sapphire did not pick up on at all. I'm just surprised, is all. She didn't give any predictions, so I don't have to worry about accuracy there. lol

Angel light

Thank you. I was wondering already, but then I talked to the third party person, and there was quite a bit more to the story that Sapphire did not pick up on at all. I'm just surprised, is all. She didn't give any predictions, so I don't have to worry about accuracy there. lol

Wow awesome, so you actually talked to the third party?  How much did S21 not pick up on?

jen80

Hey awesome lady it must have been freaky and heart breaking talking to the third party.

Offline Awesomeness

It's kind of like a pie graph. She got 50%. The other 50% is a completely separate issue going on with this person. I do not wish to put anything about me, my story, what I'm calling about, etc on here, but just to give an example, it would be like Sapphire picked up on someone being really stressed out at work. Then you talk to them, and not only are they stressed out at work, but they have also been under tremendous stress from caring for their dying mother for the last 6 months.

And, yes, I know it to be true. I just didn't know how much this issue was consuming this person. It is the biggest factor in whether or not to make any life changes right now. That's why I'm so shocked.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Sapphire has a lot of fans, but as we know, even the readers with the best feedback aren't going to connect with everyone. Last year, sapphire was wrong about my situation. Yes, she was able to pick stuff up, but she was overall incorrect and the only way I was able to confirm it was by speaking directly with the man in question last spring. Reality always proves to give us much more information than any psychic can.

Best of luck to you. I hope you find the answers you are searching for...

Offline Awesomeness

Thank you!! I guess I was most surprised by the fact that the issue that Sapphire did not pick up is the main roadblock. If it was just some small, insignificant detail, I wouldn't care. I'm not complaining, per se, just surprised bc she seems to be the best at third parties.

Offline allbitenobark

Sapphire is my go-to reader as some others here, but I always have to remember that she is only a vessel interpreting images and words from more than one guide at a time in real time and on a timer. Will she be 100%? Nope. Will she be "the best" at 3rd parties or all significant details? No again. Will she connect with everyone? No one can, including her. I'm not trying to defend her just trying to paint a bigger picture. I think that sometimes we let our expectations get the best of us and can even exaggerate what those expectations should be. I know I have and sometimes still do. She is an empath. Not a remote viewer. Awesomeness, you gave a great example and I'd like to use it so I hope you don't mind. But, if someone has two stressors happening in their life: work and a sick mother, then is it not conceivable that at the moment Sapphire "tapped in" to the person in question they could have been reeling about getting chewed out by their boss that day so that energy was engulfing that person at that moment? I'm just trying to find a middle ground. Regardless of any of it tho...bottom line is if you don't connect with any reader then you simply don't connect. But, if anything discussed resonated with you then hopefully the reading (and your time and your money) was not a complete wash.  ;)

Offline Awesomeness

I certainly don't think it was a complete wash. She definitely tapped into things that I have suspected but couldn't confirm, and it all made perfect sense to me. BUT...she based this person's intentions on what was going on with stress from work, when it really revolves around the sick mother and has little to do with work, though they are both stressing them. (again, "work" and "sick mother" are fictional scenarios "for entertainment purposes only"  :P)

To go further into the situation using fictional info, let's say that Sapphire said this person cannot go on a vacation with me because of work, when it really has little to do with work and almost everything to do with caring for their sick mother. See what I mean? The vacation intentions she gave me were based on just the one part she was picking up.

Offline Jonnie

Ahhh, what can I say? I owe Sapphire praise because she made me, and got me through, a very dark time when I didn't think I even wanted to live any longer...she gave me hope and she gave me peace inside so I could go on...all said, friends, family, etc, were saying,  you need help, you need a counselor, blah, blah, but Sapphire was my counselor, and even though there were a few things she told me that never happened, like contact again! I could not have paid a counselor, or anyone else to give me the guidance she gave to me. I think she truly understands and does pick up how others feel, but as for the only, I guess, prediction she gave me never came true. This has been since last year. No contact from the ex like she was sure about, that she was sure he would re-surface, that " they" were telling her that, and that "they" are never wrong....well so far they are. It has been going on 2 yrs, so "they" are wrong, or she is or who the hell knows??? Only God knows. I am tired of this... I have learned to at least be at peace lately and not to wait on a damn prediction from any psychic, reader, what ever they want to call themselves. This is just my story. Thanks for reading it. I hope all of your dreams come true, I still Have hope that mine will someday! But maybe not... :-X

Offline sarahkw

Presence, you hit the nail on the head - LET GO.

Anytime I've just let go and trusted things would pan out for the best, they would. And they did.

Offline Awesomeness

You can still care about the outcome, but obsessing about it definitely delays things.

jen80

Sapphire is to me about  85 perfect accurate at times maybe more. Which is more than I can say for many scams ( sorry let me be politcally correct 'for entertainment only' readers out there).

Even when she is wrong her clients still love her, why? Because she knows how to treat her customers and treats them like human beings. Many readers should go to her for a lesson on how to really have a good business.

A sucessful business starts with love for your customers and sapphire has that.

That's why we love her right back.

Love you sapphire!!!

Offline hope4love

If I may add my 2 cents about letting go and confirming comments from Presence and sarahkw, yes, when you let go is when things start to move forward.

I have seen it in my own life.  I remember wishing and yearning for contact with someone and it was only when I stopped thinking about him that I began running into him on a regular basis. lol
Be careful what you ask for indeed!

I have a quote from Dale Carnegie at my desk about worrying about how useless that energy is because ultimately, things do work out okay in the end and all that energy you spent worrying was fruitless. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
  because ultimately, things do work out okay in the end and all that energy you spent worrying was fruitless. 

Thank you for posting this...very true, even if it doesn't seem so at the time.