Author Topic: Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/  (Read 32241 times)

Offline Zee

Perhaps surrendering, indeed, is the key and the catalyst for anything else to occur.....

I keep a list of quotes that speak to me and I don't know where you got this, but I'm going to take it and use it as my own, so if you see it somewhere else, don't get mad.

Offline Bark angel

No problem.  Those are my words - use as you see fit.
Perhaps surrendering, indeed, is the key and the catalyst for anything else to occur.....

I keep a list of quotes that speak to me and I don't know where you got this, but I'm going to take it and use it as my own, so if you see it somewhere else, don't get mad.

Offline ol4324

I completely agree with you bark angel.  I have been reading with sapphire for over 3 years about my on again off again boyfriend.  I waited for almost 2 years for anything to happen but sapphire kept telling me to have faith, don't be scared, and stop focusing on him because it's just pushing him away.  He came back and we were together again for another year..we broke it off about 8 months ago, and then I just heard from him last week.  If I didn't have guidance from sapphire during those hard times, I would still be a mess and wasting money talking to different psychics every day.  I stopped focusing on him and turned the focus to myself, and just like that he came back. The guidance she has given me in life and helping my relationship is priceless..  I'm not saying it works like that in every situation, but definitely taking a look inwards can be the biggest difference in outcomes.  Good luck to you :)

Offline Intuit25

@presence
It is best to make an appointment, because it seems people have long sessions with her once you get her.  She is my favorite as well and I have been talking to her for awhile.  I believe she is genuine and some of her predictions have come true, especially if they have to do with someone's emotions.  She is a keeper, I say  :)

Good lunch in your session. Usually at least 1 or two nights a week she works late.

If she is on, it is usually in the evenings
regard,
Terri

Offline singing

• Manifesting
 I caught up with Sapphire last night.. It was good to get some guidance in this confusion I find myself in. Its would be funny if it weren't so sad the amount of insanity I find swirling around me. If its not the guy who is beyond emotionally constipated it's  the totally insane ex cat lady roommate.. Yes an exroommate who not only abandoned her animals with me but then decided to tell the police that we had masses of weapons, the fact that that's not even close to being true didn't really matter. Amazingly enough Sapphire put even that in perspective for me.. I still have a lot of work to do but happily things are at last starting to progress.

As for some of the comments about Sapphire, she isn't really big on predictions but rather guidance to get you to where you really want to be on this journey called life.. At least its not boring.. lol

Offline cocoapple

Has anyone read or have updates from this reader on Keen? 

Recently, i've stumbled upon reading with her one night and find her style very different (good) from other readers. Perhaps that's why her reviews are always about guidance and advices.  She seems to be super accurate for some of you here regards to the way things played out or how the other person is feeling.  I just want to see how accurate she is for you all here.... so i can calculate my own probability of mine being true.

Any thoughts?

Offline waiting4godot

She was not accurate for me at all - but I mostly enjoyed talking with her for her guidance. She seems to be a very spiritual person - lovely to speak to.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
I second that. Sweet and nice to talk to, but wrong.

Offline keepingthefaith

I read with Sapphire multiple times. She was very kind and you could tell she truly cares. She is big on spiritual growth, guidance, and self empowerment. Her predictions were all wrong, but her insights into the situation and how to care for myself were very good. Supportive and kind, just don't count on predictions.

Offline allbitenobark

I'll have to echo what everyone else is saying, too. She's very kind and I loved talking to her. She really helped me A LOT after my initial break up but unfortunately she was very wrong about my situation and how it played out. I'm claiming this nearly 3 years after the fact so I feel confident stating the predictions were incorrect.

Offline cocoapple

Why was her original thread deleted in the first place?

I read with her twice.  And from reading the posts here, i approached it as more venting about the situation and not really asking her the questions so i can let her provide her guidance as it is.  I didn't ask her when questions.  Just basically spilled my guts on my frustration and she offered her take on the situation and made a prediction of 1. I can't say for her accuracy as the situation is still panning out... But i find her to be more enjoyable to talk to than the others with the same 'style' as her.

Offline tellmewhy

I spent about 30 mins on the phone with her but nothing she said manifest also she was all over the place so at the end of the reading it felt as though I spoke to her for like 2mins.also I guess what she was talking about was more spiritual things that I can affairm to.

Offline sarahkw

Finny thing is, I don't ask her for "what will happen in the future" kind of predictions. When I've read with Sapphire what I come away from is a sense of empowerment. I begin to feel in control of things again. Asking her for predictions would be like asking "What happens in the next chapter?" or "How does the movie end?" when, thanks to her, I'm learning how to rewrite the story. Anything she could predict would be moot until I make a decision as to what I want the outcome to be.

She has volunteered predictions based on the behavior of the people I've asked about. I have to admit, eventually, all the things she said they would do, they did.

So, yeah, she might not be the best at "When will he call?" type questions, but I find her readings to be life-changing and that's more important to me than short-term gratification.

Big thanks to the people who participated in her original thread (before it got deleted). Thanks to them, I took a chance on her and my life has been better because of it.

This is very similar to my readings with Sapphire. Her advice and guidance is incredible, for me. She has also said a number of things that I can validate. I have never once asked her for a "prediction." She is great for insight and for personal growth. She has offered predictions on her own from time to time and those have always panned out.

In my experience, she will not tell you if someone is "The One" or anything along those lines. She has outright told me she won't say "this is the one." But she does offer great insight and guidance.

Offline cocoapple

This reader i have read several times with her now. With the latest development with my ex, i can't 100% validate what the outcome be with him but i can say that she picked up on how i approach this situation and how i really feel NOW and also, she said i'm not really waiting around here and she sees two interests circling me which is actually true. I do have two coming after me at the moment but my heart isn't ready for it so i'm since turn down one, and the other is from work and i do not ever mix work people into my personal life people... Still, she picked up on those two guys on her own.

anything