Author Topic: REASONS YOUR EX IS NOT WITH YOU  (Read 7376 times)

jen80

REASONS YOUR EX IS NOT WITH YOU
« on: January 24, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
Its almost a script that almost psychics use. He is scared, financial, going on a trip( why is there always a trip?), moving, if there is a holiday close it will be because of the holidays he is overwhelmed. He loves you but running from the feelings, he thinks about you constantly, he loves you not his current girlfriend. A call from an 'unknown' number is him, he will call when you are away from your phone. Missed calls are from him. He wants you to contact him first. He will always be in your life, he doesn't want to lose you. You will be physical, you will have to choose between him and a new guy, your ex will be jealous of your new guy, a new guy is coming, omg there are more. 70 percent of psychics have said these things. ýou will know with your own situation which ones you have heard. Wow

Offline scorpiogirl

Re: REASONS YOUR EX IS NOT WITH YOU
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 03:46:50 AM »
He's depressed, he drinks (this is never the case in my situation). He uses drugs (ALWAYS 100% impossible) His family is stopping it (definitely not) We were together in past lives and have a karmic connection but not meant to be together in this life - this one in particular is such utter crap I stop listening when they talk about past lives. He feels I'm not opening up enough to him - quite the opposite, he's scared.. He loves me too much. He's with someone and she's a bitch and controlling.

I could go on and on .... :P

loops77

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:04:33 AM »
..he was abused as a child, he has mother issues which makes trouble for him in relationships, you are "too far above him", he dosen't look at his feelings, he feels you are too good for him, his last ex broke his heart...etc etc...

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 04:31:29 AM »
If I hear he's "scattered" one more time. he's afraid, getting over baggage from a previous relationship, working it all out in his head right now, introverted, not ready. I've heard every single thing posted above too. A damn shame

jen80

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 04:48:11 AM »
..he was abused as a child, he has mother issues which makes trouble for him in relationships, you are "too far above him", he dosen't look at his feelings, he feels you are too good for him, his last ex broke his heart...etc etc...
omg LOL I got the mommy thing too and the he feels you are too good for him. Ladies let's not forget the most famous ones, he is CONFUSED and his thoughts are SCATTERED

Offline hope4love

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »
I think these reasons could also apply to a guy you're interested in but isn't with you because ... he's afraid, he's never felt this way about anyone else before, he's afraid of being hurt like he was in the past, he doesn't feel he deserves you, etc.
We've all heard these reasons and yeah, I think they're all cliched lines.

Yeah, why is there always a trip for either you or the person in question? hmmm ???

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 10:46:28 PM »
Heard them all! Loops - got those pretty much word for word! Mommy issues, he thinks I'm too good for him, scared of commitment, last ex puh-LEASE! Took a long time to get over him, but he did me a favor in the long run (the 18 month psychic addiction was not part of the favor but oh well)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
You guys forgot "He fell too quickly" LOL

loops77

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 05:41:31 AM »
Of course we want to feel better, but we ultimately want the truth as well. We don't want cookie cutter responses to our inquiries....we want the real deal in OUR particular situation.

jen80

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 01:22:33 PM »
@ PRESENCE yes I would want to know. It will hurt but it is better. Kisha told me stop asking about how he feels he is not coming back, ULI said why do you want this guy he is no good and a flirt, he wanted a good time and sap21 said that her guides are telling me to run and not look back. They told the truth and the truth is always better in the long run. But most readers don't tell you that not because they don't want to hurt you but because they want to make money off your misery. If you don't want to hurt the person you may something in a nice way and ask them not to call for a while but some will give you appointment after appointment and take 200-300 dollars of your money at each appointment, write you emails telling you this guy loves you. when you question reality with their prediction they tell you to never mind reality that they are the seer and can see the future and that what they see will happen. But the truth will always win eventually then all hell breaks loose. It is not right to make money off of someone's misery. The universe does not like that no matter how that is justified.

Offline marybell

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 07:48:52 PM »
@ Presence  , I agree with you.  Just before the holidays , I started a topic in the forum, addressing this exactly. I intentionally called a feel good psychic because I was really down in the dumps.  He made me feel better because I needed something to believe in for a little while.  I was not worried about crashing because deep down I knew the truth and why I called him for a reading
@ Jen , I am wondering if it was the same for you. It sounds like you called a million psychics and in the end you only respect the ones who told you he wasn't returning, almost as though you already knew this to be true.   Sure there are a lot of rip off and scam artists on Keen, but you make it sound like you feel everyone , except those 3 you mentioned,  lied and tricked you and you had no control over your calling them.  Is it possible that what Presence said could be true for you too?
In fact, I was in the chat room a little while ago.   Someone sadly announced that she had just gotten a reading that felt right to her, but was disappointing to her.  She was told it was the end of her relationship and it was time to move on. She felt truly relieved to finally hear what she knew deep down to be the truth, and determined to move on.  Most in the chat room encouraged her to ignore that reading because the psychic could be wrong.  I found that to be a really curious thing to occur that we were giving her feel good advice.  And, oh, btw, I asked permission before sharing this. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:04:06 PM by marybell »

jen80

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 09:00:39 PM »
@marybell it is true that when one is hurting that you would look for someone to keep you in that fantasy. If a mother sees her only child in a situation that is not good she will not say to the child you are correct stay in your fantasy so that you will not be  hurt. No, a real good mother will pull her child out and give her tough love and hold her. It is true these people are not our parents or friends and do not owe us any loyality to say the truth. That can also be said for victims of fraud that it is the victim's fault. No the three I mentioned are not always 100 percent correct but there is something to be said that if someone gives you a fantasy to make you feel good why continue to make money off you. Many times I tried to leave my fantasy land when reality was not measuring up to what this reader was feeding me and the reader told me to ignore all warnings that she was seeing the correct thing and that I should believe her alone. When i end my calls she would say oh when you call again I have something to tell you which of course made me call again. I would call twice a day at times. It was mostly stories with no real predictions. I had readers that didn't want to hurt me and would tell me something not as bad but when I would call again they would not take my call for a while and when I eventually get to them they would tell me that nothing has changed and again not take my calls. I believe they did not want to rip me off. When you take advantage of someone's misery for profit there is eventually a price to pay. The same also can be said if someone tells a client that their relationship is over when it is not. If you don't see anything tell the client you didn't see anything because these are people's emotions, yes it is for entertainment purposes but none of us believe its not real and readers don't tell us before they start oh you know am fake this is for entertainment. I have read with a lot of readers and these three are the ones that work for me after spending thousands. They may not work for others and I kept them not because of what they said about my ex but because of other parts of my life. The three are not special only to me on this site and other places they are praised by many.

Offline marybell

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
I see it like this.  A while ago before I found this forum, I got a reading with one of the most trusted advisers talked about on this site.
Many see her as super gifted and totally ethical.  Initially, during the reading I thought she was awesome. It wasn't that she picked up on tiny details of my life, it was that she seemed to know what my relationship was all about.
She wasn't perfect , but I felt she was as I said awesome with most of it.  Then after about 45 minutes in, she said something that was SO WRONG that I could not take the rest of what she said seriously.  It was advice that was based on her totally incorrect premise  and even had she been correct, what she had suggested was  impossible to act on.   It then occurred to me that almost everything that she said before this point could apply to almost anyone hurting in a relationship.
Of course, I decided not to call her again.  I could see by her feedback that she was wonderful for others, but she clearly was not the adviser for me.
Soon afterwards, while I was seeking for "the" perfect adviser (which we all know doesn't exist),  I found this forum.  So much praise about her!  So much that I have thought of calling her again. I keep thinking that maybe I should forgive her that one huge wrong and try again because all the other stuff she said sounded so darn good and she even continues to send me minutes!  I am wondering , if I call her again, after "knowing"  I did not have a connection with her the first time, whose to blame if I spend thousands of dollars for the ultimate fantasy  that never comes my way?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:35:52 PM by marybell »

jen80

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 11:13:51 PM »
@ marybell okay.                              @ people before me that were victimized. You are not alone, it is not your fault. depression and heartbreak is different for different people. In matters of love a normally strong person can become very weak. You were victimized and though you called the readers it did not give anybody the right to use that to hurt you. I know most of us don't go back and write feedbacks on their page because of shame or fear but don't worry the universe will fight for you. Even here you don't make your prescence known by writing so as you look through all these posts know that it will get better one day.              @ those coming after me who have not be victimized please be careful. If something doesn't feel right stop stop. Beware, beware, beware but if you do fall into a reader's unethical grasp come back to this forum and reread everything and something you read may help you come out. Stay safe everyone as you go through readers  and always remember it will get better.

Offline marybell

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 11:41:15 PM »
@ marybell okay.                              @ people before me that were victimized. You are not alone, it is not your fault. depression and heartbreak is different for different people. In matters of love a normally strong person can become very weak. You were victimized and though you called the readers it did not give anybody the right to use that to hurt you. I know most of us don't go back and write feedbacks on their page because of shame or fear but don't worry the universe will fight for you. Even here you don't make your prescence known by writing so as you look through all these posts know that it will get better one day.              @ those coming after me who have not be victimized please be careful. If something doesn't feel right stop stop. Beware, beware, beware but if you do fall into a reader's unethical grasp come back to this forum and reread everything and something you read may help you come out. Stay safe everyone as you go through readers  and always remember it will get better.
Hi Jen
I do not feel victimized at all. She has great feedback, and it's obvious that she is wonderful for many. We did not connect that's all.  She probably thought she was giving me a great reading.  I feel I would only be a victim of my own addiction if  I call her again. Also, Jen, I never leave bad feedback.  I don't see any value in sharing that we did not connect, and also because I carefully research  who I call, I never wind up calling scam artists who I feel a need to expose .