Author Topic: REASONS YOUR EX IS NOT WITH YOU  (Read 7377 times)

jen80

Re: REASONS YOUR EX IS NOT WITH YOU
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 11:58:58 PM »
@marybell I did not call you a victim and I apologize if It came off as saying that. I wish you well.

Offline marybell

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 03:02:11 AM »
@marybell I did not call you a victim and I apologize if It came off as saying that. I wish you well.
No problem Jen.  I was just trying to create some lively conversation!

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 08:13:54 PM »
Saw this Topic a few days ago and for me, I giggled because MY Reasons are that, well I was messed up, still am to a certain degree but, so much healthier today than what I was before.  I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'm not as bothered by things but, I complained a lot back then and then I had this switch that would be flipped that made me extremely happy on other days.  It was too much to handle for him and I know it. 

I've talked to him about it in January of this year and we had a little giggle.  I look back on it now and I know that I didn't even see what it was that I was doing personally, I couldn't see it, my biology wouldn't let me see it.  I was no help to him at all though, he had questions about his behavior that I couldn't answer. 

So, in my case, the reason my ex is not with me is because of ME  sigh 

jen80

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »
Saw this Topic a few days ago and for me, I giggled because MY Reasons are that, well I was messed up, still am to a certain degree but, so much healthier today than what I was before.  I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'm not as bothered by things but, I complained a lot back then and then I had this switch that would be flipped that made me extremely happy on other days.  It was too much to handle for him and I know it. 

I've talked to him about it in January of this year and we had a little giggle.  I look back on it now and I know that I didn't even see what it was that I was doing personally, I couldn't see it, my biology wouldn't let me see it.  I was no help to him at all though, he had questions about his behavior that I couldn't answer. 

So, in my case, the reason my ex is not with me is because of ME  sigh
you're right 2sisters sometimes we are the cause but when we recognize that it makes our next relationship better. I think everything we go through in life builds our character.

I for one know how to handle my next relationship. I have learned a lot from the mistakes from the last one.

My next relationship will be with someone that values me, treats me like a queen, loves me the way I should be loved and in return I will love him as well.

A lovely friend that I met on this forum has given me the inspiration.

2sisters the next relationship will be good for all of us as we are all in much better places. Hugs

tired of it all

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
The most lame reason I was ever given was that my ex was sick.  And more than one has told me that.  I dunno, maybe they were picking up on his mental illness, which is definitely one of the reasons we are not together.   

But Man Whisperer pulled this routine on me once, telling me he had disappeared because he wasn't feeling well and had the flu or something.  And then it turned out he disappeared because he had gone on a trip, which she had no idea about.  And he had been playing me for awhile, building up my hopes with all this crap he had been doing and then just suddenly disappeared with no warning.  I asked her why she didn't pick up on all that, and she just kept insisting "maybe he really was sick?" 

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »
The worst line I ever heard was he wasn't calling because of his sisters dog...LOL! OMG! 

The sad reality is that if a man truly cares about a woman, he won't stop calling. He won't disappear for days, weeks, months or years.
 We all know this, but when we're in pain, we are vulnerable to hearing the BS, and so desperately want to believe it. The ego is very self protective. A lot of these 'readers' play on that.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »
Sadly....this is so true....