Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 36239 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »
I replied back to her, congrats on the child, thanked her for the response, but told her as a matter of precaution I would block her so in the future I never get the ridiculous urge to contact her again.

You were better off telling her what you told us here...now she is just going to write you off as a crazy client and confirm her "rightness". We have to provide a way for readers to learn from their short comings by being honest. Maybe they will provide a better reading for the next client.

But then again, some of then are so sensitive to honest, respectful feedback..its like why even bother?

Offline Zee

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2014, 05:04:45 PM »
Yeah you're right, but I thought she would have felt if I were crazy she would have blocked me when she responded but she hadn't at that time.

I sent her a test email saying thank you first, so thought it wise to just go ahead and give her the old block-a-roo.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2014, 06:59:36 PM »
It sounds to me like she saved you from spending money on a reading that she didn't feel confident in giving.  I don't know but I think that is better than reading for you and taking your money. 

Offline chrys

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:36 PM »
Wow!.. SMH 

Offline Zee

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »
She mentioned that as well, so she did do me a favor and it was kind of her to back out (I do recognize that). I don't see it as a failure of her abilities because I do believe she is gifted, but that she doesn't want to be known as a harsh or negative reader. For her, guiding someone involves using kid gloves.

I truly care about each client that comes to me and my goal is to help those that I can.  I am not here to make money off of vulnerable souls or hurting people, I value each and every one of you and respect your pocket book.

Offline chrys

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2014, 07:21:44 PM »
Jenny is never after money.  She has read for me even without me asking.  She has sent me emails on days that I have been struggling to let me know that she felt that I was struggling.  This is the email that I received from her today.

Hi Chrys,
thank you for your words if confidence!  I have been very sick with this pregnancy and it isn't fair to read when I am not 100%.  I am hoping to be on this evening or this weekend, I will email you first as I have a long line of clients waiting.

i feel things are turning for you and answers are becoming clear, I know you are under a lot of stress and tension and I feel a huge divide around you.  Please don't give me any information prior to reading for you as it may interfere with how I receive the messages my guides are offering.

is there a time that is better for you? We kept missing each other last time I was available.  If you would be so kind as to give me a few different times I will do my best to be here for you.  I am PST, so keep that in mind.  I am here to help you in any way I can.  Do you still have minutes from me?  If not ok please let me know and I will send some, you need to watch your money, they are saying restricted funds if that doesn't apply it will so please take caution.

Jenny <3

She then sent me 5 free minutes.  She is a very humble person who only has her clients best interest at heart.  I for one am glad that negative people have chosen to block it.  It will keep their negative energy out of her head so she can focus on my reading.

Offline Zee

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2014, 07:31:05 PM »
Jenny is never after money.  She has read for me even without me asking.  She has sent me emails on days that I have been struggling to let me know that she felt that I was struggling.  This is the email that I received from her today.

Hi Chrys,
thank you for your words if confidence!  I have been very sick with this pregnancy and it isn't fair to read when I am not 100%.  I am hoping to be on this evening or this weekend, I will email you first as I have a long line of clients waiting.

i feel things are turning for you and answers are becoming clear, I know you are under a lot of stress and tension and I feel a huge divide around you.  Please don't give me any information prior to reading for you as it may interfere with how I receive the messages my guides are offering.

is there a time that is better for you? We kept missing each other last time I was available.  If you would be so kind as to give me a few different times I will do my best to be here for you.  I am PST, so keep that in mind.  I am here to help you in any way I can.  Do you still have minutes from me?  If not ok please let me know and I will send some, you need to watch your money, they are saying restricted funds if that doesn't apply it will so please take caution.

Jenny <3

She then sent me 5 free minutes.  She is a very humble person who only has her clients best interest at heart.  I for one am glad that negative people have chosen to block it.  It will keep their negative energy out of her head so she can focus on my reading.

I'm not sure I catch your meaning? Who said anything about Jenny being after money? I even said she was gifted. Reading comprehension is your friend, but here is your reality check; I can assure you Jenny has her own bag of negativity without any help from me, just like ALL human beings have.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2014, 07:37:34 PM »
Well, you left that part out of the first post lol.

She had no problem giving me a negative reading and she was correct, I felt she was dry and not compassionate but rather blunt as I posted here.

She mentioned that as well, so she did do me a favor and it was kind of her to back out (I do recognize that). I don't see it as a failure of her abilities because I do believe she is gifted, but that she doesn't want to be known as a harsh or negative reader. For her, guiding someone involves using kid gloves.

I truly care about each client that comes to me and my goal is to help those that I can.  I am not here to make money off of vulnerable souls or hurting people, I value each and every one of you and respect your pocket book.

Offline chrys

« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »
I didn't mean to start a fight.  It just seems like you are never happy with any reader that you have used.  If I was the one getting all the bad readings I would just give up and stop calling altogether.  My reading comprehension is fine.  I was reading the sarcasm between the lines.   There was no other way to take your post other than rudeness.  I guess that the readers that I have chosen have all been very good for me.  Jenny is the only one that I have connected with on a special level.  For her to send me an email telling me that she could sense my panic and to calm down.  That her guides assure her it is just a bump in the road and walk me through it without me sending her an email first is proof that we have a great connection.  I feel very protective of Jenny and I will defend her if I feel that anyone is being unfair.

Offline Zee

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Well, you left that part out of the first post lol.

She had no problem giving me a negative reading and she was correct, I felt she was dry and not compassionate but rather blunt as I posted here.

I didn't see the need to include that last part because I never said she was after money. My reason for posting was to talk about her need to sugarcoat, although she says she doesn't do that - but she does.

Personally, I don't label my readings as negative or positive. I label them as truthful or off, if that is what they were. That's all I'm saying. If a reader tells me I won't get the job I applied for because of such and such, I don't think it's negative. I believe it's not meant for me and there is something else out there, but I've never had a reader to tell me I wouldn't get the job, many have said I would and I didn't.

Perhaps I'm just not clear on what people feel is negative or positive; although a negative outcome doesn't mean a situation is not in your favor, because it can be on many occasions. To each his own I guess.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 08:19:46 PM by Zee »

Offline chrys

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2014, 08:27:06 PM »
I just think that you can express your opinions about someone and their reading ability with out being rude and dripping with sarcasm.  I just have never felt the need,  I guess to be rude about someone behind their back.  It has nothing to do with Jenny.  I would do the same thing for anyone that I felt was being portrayed in the wrong light and they were not available to defend themselves.  I would do the same for you!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
Zee, you are seriously out of line! Why in the hell would you post something and then say well I wasn't going to post it, but as a BITCH move you do it anyway. 

Simple minds?  Seriously?  I don't care how you look at it that was an attack and a pretty poor display of character.

I didn't mean to start a fight.  It just seems like you are never happy with any reader that you have used.  If I was the one getting all the bad readings I would just give up and stop calling altogether.  My reading comprehension is fine.  I was reading the sarcasm between the lines.   There was no other way to take your post other than rudeness.  I guess that the readers that I have chosen have all been very good for me.  Jenny is the only one that I have connected with on a special level.  For her to send me an email telling me that she could sense my panic and to calm down.  That her guides assure her it is just a bump in the road and walk me through it without me sending her an email first is proof that we have a great connection.  I feel very protective of Jenny and I will defend her if I feel that anyone is being unfair.

And you did mean to start a fight, and here again because she worked for you, you have to justify she is sooo good and it's sacrilegious whenever anyone else feels a reader doesn't work for them.  So what if my post are rude. It's aimed at readers. I don't attack others on this board unless provoked, which plenty love to do here. And your defense to take up for her is parallel to protecting a facebook friend or a celebrity. WTF?

I was going to say simpler minds are easier to read so I'm sure every reader you've come into contact with will work for you, but I'm not going to say that because really...I don't want to start more of an attack war.

I still can never understand your need to scream foul at someone if they don't believe your reader of choice is wonderful, and on top of that you go further as to point out how something has got to be wrong with me.  I keep looking for a better reader, because I haven't tried ALL of them and I sincerely know I don't need any of your suggestions.

it's just simply unbelievable!

Offline chrys

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »
"I still can never understand your need to scream foul at someone if they don't believe your reader of choice is wonderful, and on top of that you go further as to point out how something has got to be wrong with me.  I keep looking for a better reader, because I haven't tried ALL of them and I sincerely know I don't need any of your suggestions."

First of all you don't know me... I don't know you.  I am fine with you posting that she didn't work for you.  I just didn't see the need to be a butt about it.  I have never offered suggestions about readers.  I have just posted my experiences, without sarcasm and rudeness for people who do what suggestions to maybe take a look at. 

Since this conversation tread has dropped my IQ,  I will end it here.  If anyone has any further questions about Jenny please feel free to PM me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2014, 09:17:25 PM »
Hmm..

But I do agree with Zee that readers don't like critical,  conscious clients that don't want to be handled with kid gloves. I remember Zees post about her reading, and I've experienced the same thing. Why do I have to tell a reader to be honest? And why do they have to take offense to that, especially when they tell you they "held back because I didn't want to hurt your feelings"?

And I think its issues like these that make decent readers sucky ones at the end of the day. You have a gift, why not use it correctly? Zee even said the reading improved when Jenny took her advice...so ultimately Jenny was messing up the truthful message that her guides wanted to share by "being nice".

And no offense Zee, but your posts do come across as harsh sometimes on this forum, which is why some react defensively. I understand the frustration in your tone, but others may not.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:19:44 PM by bstalling »

Offline marybell

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2014, 04:14:59 AM »
My feelings would be hurt if I got a letter like that from a reader, regardless of how gentle they were , although, I would be grateful that they told me the truth about why they didn't want to continue reading for me. I would rather spend my money on someone who wants to read for me then someone who dreads it.  :-* 
Personally, Zee, I think it was very kind of her not to block you. It sounds like she does not have ill feelings towards you and maybe she wanted to give you a fair chance to respond.  I dunno.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 05:59:09 PM by marybell »