Author Topic: Queen of Cups and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!  (Read 4719 times)

Offline thecuriousone

Queen of Cups and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:12:55 PM »
these 2 comfirmed my breakup and told me my POI will call back and he did. Dont waste your money on any other. QOC is a bit rude but the bitch knows lol,She asked me if i hurt my ex feelings lol i sure did. psychiclisa14 she knew everything i was amazed and her predictions came through !

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Queen of Cups and psychiclisa14 are the REAL deal on keen!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 02:44:57 AM »
What did loss predict for you? I admit I just tried her and was surprised by a few of the things she said

Offline user5942

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 03:02:54 AM »
She’s really good at short term but she said there wouldn’t be a reconciliation for me but there was a few months after...

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 03:10:24 AM »
Ruh roh.  She told me I would reconcile lol.

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 03:32:46 PM »
She’s really good at short term but she said there wouldn’t be a reconciliation for me but there was a few months after...

Who?  QOC or psychiclisa?

Offline user5942

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 05:51:20 PM »
QoC 18

She was also wrong about another guy I read with her about

She said he would be more consistent and we’d have a relationship conversation, nope he totally disappeared

She’s also kind of a major dick

I remember when she answered the phone said and “what can I help you with” and I told her hi Anne I’d like to know what someone’s intentions are and she retorted back “maybe if I knew who I was talking to” I was like okkaaaaaaay then haha moody much 

Offline thecuriousone

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 06:14:54 PM »
What did loss predict for you? I admit I just tried her and was surprised by a few of the things she said

She said my Ex will call me within the week and he did. i intentionally didnt tell psychiclisa14 that i had broken up with him but that was the first thing she mentioned.

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2019, 06:28:53 PM »
QoC 18

She was also wrong about another guy I read with her about

She said he would be more consistent and we’d have a relationship conversation, nope he totally disappeared

She’s also kind of a major dick

I remember when she answered the phone said and “what can I help you with” and I told her hi Anne I’d like to know what someone’s intentions are and she retorted back “maybe if I knew who I was talking to” I was like okkaaaaaaay then haha moody much

I’ve read with her three times since June.  I’ll say that I think she’s pretty good at what is going on at that specific moment in time.  Someone on here once said reading with her is like getting info from a fly on the wall.  She can pick up on current energies very well.  The first reading and the last reading I had with her provided much more insight than the second reading.  The last reading was especially insightful bc she mentioned very specific details that were relevant to my situation.  Strangely enough, during the last reading she actually mentioned that my POI’s deceased father was coming through to give a message.  The message he provided to Anne, if true, would really help me understand a lot when it comes to my POI.  Anne also made it a point to explain certain things to me about the truth of the situation so I’d understand where my POI was coming from and what he was dealing with.  Yup, she had a lot of empathy for my POI.  Now the second reading, she was completely different.  She told me he was focused on work and only work and it would be at least four months before I’d hear from him, if ever.  Keep in mind, I do not want to reconnect with my POI as a love interest, but as a friend. So the reading I had with her was more to focus what was going on with him at a soul level. It would take years before he and I would ever be in a position emotionally to be more than friends.  We are way too similar and unintentionally trigger insecurities in one another when it comes too anything romantic.  As friends, we worked out just fine.