Author Topic: My 2 advisors at the moment  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Lo12345

My 2 advisors at the moment
« on: December 22, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say and put out the 2 advisor combo I’ve been really liking lately and that works for me. And they might work for you. Both have said things that line up with each other. This would be on multiple things. I feel like for my situation they just compliment each other for me. I’ve asked about my serious sp that I want back and a friends that I always thought maybe some thing, and i can tell you they both got the same vibe and story for both of them, and both are two different stories, i took as they both connected well to me. And i don’t want this post to be me saying who they are and people just come in here bashing them and such or suggesting they share notes or whatever negative thing could be said,  I want this to be a positive post and if someone is looking for advisors I wanted to give my two that work for me and my situation.

They are Judi and AstroWing. If you to pm questions that’s totally fine, I don’t wanna tell my story 100xs over again if that makes sense it long and complicated lol. But any questions about them I can try to answer if I can. But please make this a positive post, I made it trying to help anyone out that’s looking for a good advisor and such. As of now I truly believe in them
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 10:48:38 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline sexyp

Re: My 2 advisors at the moment
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 10:48:28 PM »
have you been able to validate anything that Judi says to you? i know she is supposed to be an empath but is she really?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 10:49:42 PM »
She picked up he has a major birthday this year coming up in 2020. I didn’t say anything and she validate a lot oof his thoughts and behaviors that i know are him

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 07:18:19 AM »
I think Judi is crazy impressive. She literally dives into their brain, digs around, and speaks as if she's them, using vernacular and she even annunciated words the way he does. For my situation, she told me things that he's told me in the past, and given the relativity of our current dynamics they seem to be true. The thing that's cool about her though, once she's done inside their head, she gives you a synopsis of things from her analysis and helps to break down what their motives are, along with explaining things further. like when she was him she was saying there's a 2% chance that he's like whatever f it, imd one, this is too much work, I'm tired of being at odds ends with her, then she explained to me she said yeah that 2%? its more like 0.2% lol I found her to be quite amazing on both of the reads I've had with her she's also quite honest, and told me stuff in the past that kinda made me cringe.