Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97022 times)

Online Joy

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2020, 03:44:44 AM »
She mixed energies for me. Was not wrong (for what I know) but she was talking about a different guy. BTW, I just opened her profile and I noticed something I have been noticing for a while now - over 15K readings, barely 3,000+ reviews. A lot of 5- and 4.9-star psychics seem to be that way on Keen. Could this be due to deleted reviews?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2020, 03:52:39 AM »
Does anyone know if she keeps notes?

I read with her a lot. I really don’t think she does.

Thanks. I have read with her 4 times this year and she always says that she sees me and POI meeting close to A body water and neither one of us live close to that. She mentioned it on every single call.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »

Thanks. I have read with her 4 times this year and she always says that she sees me and POI meeting close to A body water and neither one of us live close to that. She mentioned it on every single call.

She told me exactly the same the last couple of times I talked to her and that never happened so far

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »
How is she with predictions? In terms of her telling you something that's going to happen without you asking

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2020, 05:05:59 PM »
How is she with predictions? In terms of her telling you something that's going to happen without you asking

I did not asked for prediction she does not need questions. I simply said the name of the guy and she tells you what she get. So far she’s been accurate with current, but that I’ll meet him near a river have never happened yet and she’s been telling me that since April

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2020, 06:43:10 PM »

If she tells you something that you didn’t even ask, it happens. Sometimes she has told me things like oh this is going to happen in the fall but it doesn’t happen till the following year.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2020, 06:45:26 PM »

If she tells you something that you didn’t even ask, it happens. Sometimes she has told me things like oh this is going to happen in the fall but it doesn’t happen till the following year.

oh gosh she told me a month for something to happen without me asking, im not trying to wait a year though lol

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2020, 07:51:52 PM »
Oh not everything she tells me takes that long lol :) it could def be a month

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2020, 02:34:51 AM »

She told me exactly the same the last couple of times I talked to her and that never happened so far

Oh no! I wonder is she says the same thing to everyone!!

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2020, 04:10:49 AM »
She is the REAL DEAL. She is by far the ONLY person I call for predictions. She has predicted many many things for me and they played out exactly the way she said. She told me my poi would appear to be "gone" from my life during the summer (June/July) but that he wasn't really gone..it was more of a pause. That definitely happened. She predicted small steps to repairing things and also correctly read the entire situation, even with a third party. I trust her. She is definitely gifted. Bit pricey and she talks slow, so you may end up spending some coins. But she's worth a call every now and then.

Offline vy888

« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2020, 08:23:44 AM »
Ok. She said the same thing to me...someone lives by the water.  My ex actually does but sounds like she’s saying that to everyone.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2020, 02:32:59 PM »
Ok. She said the same thing to me...someone lives by the water.  My ex actually does but sounds like she’s saying that to everyone.

I got blocked by her out of the blue, but well I’m glad she did cause she was saying this same line to me. I know she’s gifted but maybe psychics have smalls lines here and there so they can think less lol idk

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2020, 10:15:08 AM »
I think I might have spoken to quickly about her! She had a pretty big hit in predictions for me this past week that was very specific and related to something my POI would do. I was shocked lol.

All other predictions are pending in the next few weeks but I she definitely has some real talent!

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2020, 01:36:27 AM »
How accurate is she on possible pregnancy predictions? And death predictions?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2020, 03:22:38 PM »
Gail has been on a roll lately for me.. I was unsure about her for a while but since August she’s been bang on (and I mean bang on) for many predictions that have occurred and seeing things, sensing people’s feelings.

There are still a lot of things that haven’t happened and she still mentions the large body of water all the time as for where I’ll see people, but other things have occurred as she said that they would.

I’ll update once larger predictions do/do not come to fruition.

anything