Author Topic: Soul love11  (Read 16517 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Soul love11
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 05:53:19 AM »
just to follow up on my stuff..
i commented that i felt that SL11 was very off in my situation. even read a work related question totally wrong. said there is competition with a younger guy which in no way is the case. i mentioned this to her and she fumbled around and kept saying - i wonder why i'm getting this, what else could it mean.. very strange. anyways, i took notes on the call and the first subject i asked her about was off, as i see it now, as well. she said something would happen by the end of the year and it didn't. not even close. so, she was very wrong for me on everything.

loops77

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
She described a law related issue..I even said, maybe you are seeing something in the near future, because it can't be something in the present. I think she sees too many clips..can't intepret things right in the end.  :-\

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »
Syn, it is a little complicated, but a short and simple answer is no he didn't contact me and I found out he had no intention to contact me at all.  I told this SL11 and she sent me an email with detailed explanation with her basis of the prediction.  She said that her gifts are like puzzel pieces that she has to put together as she connects with her client and what her client's call is about.  She saw him having a hard time, struggling to stay above water within his marriage and eventually contacting me.  But she admitted that the timing is based on her feeling.  She said she is just a messenger.  Having read a lot of postings dealing with timing of prediction and how readers read, I kind of believe her explanation and appreciate her honesty, but it would have been a lot better if she told me this at the time of her reading.  Then, I wouldn't have given any weight on the timing.  Although she continued to tell me that I need to heal first and let it go, it was hard once you heard from a reader that he will contact me in that near future.  Well, it didn't happen.  But, it could happen later on.  So if it happens, I will update.  But at this point, it really doesn't matter.  I'm not completely over him but he doesn't affect my life anymore and I have my own life back now.

So far, Northstar Julie, Ness21, magical sandra, destiny251 and Cookie are accurate. 

I'm in business trip abroad, so I got to go now, but if I have time later, I will write about this in more detail.  Hope this helps.  DCT

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2013, 04:46:04 PM »
DCT, thank you for sharing that. It is very helpful. When you have the time of course, I'll look forward to reading your other reviews as well. :)

jen80

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2013, 05:44:31 PM »
Sl11 was one of the worst. Very confusing. Said something then changed in a matter of minutes. Asked too many questions. A complete waste of money and time. Felt stupid after reading with her. She has no gift imho. Guesswork unless we didn't connect then she should have told me.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:19:28 PM by jen80 »

loops77

« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
She was nice enough to send me an email clarifying after I emailed her last night. I rarely email psychics for clarification, though. This reader was just very confusing. Honestly, its still a bit confusing, but whatever. I gave her a shot. She would do well to improve her communication skills and get the whole message before speaking to the client.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2013, 12:42:16 AM »
I wasnt too impresssed either..Needed alot of info from me,and wasnt clear about wheter we would end up together or not.She offered follow up email to her clients on the phone,and said i was welcome to write.I did,and she never answered..I have other readers that have been better,and more detailed.

tjoy12

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 02:12:33 PM »
She has been my favorite and the more I've talked with her, the more we have connected. I agree in that her reading can be a bit jumbled, but talking with her, it's because she does not want to waste someone's money and so many things are coming at her so fast and she tries to present the things most relevant. Hopefully that helps explain things a bit.

She is superb with the here and now and she picks up on people's personalities extremely well. I have asked her about many people from family members to friends and it's amazing how well she picks up on that person.

Once when we were talking, I was asking her about someone and how they felt about a situation and as she was telling me, I really had a hard time believing her (given being on the psychic mill so much last year), but then that person texted me shortly after and confirmed exactly what she was saying they were feeling.

Also, remote viewing is not her specialty but I swear she nailed a couple things so randomly as it was coming to her and i nearly fell over and there was no way she could have known these things. The nature of our relationship is different now that I don't call too much about psychic insight, but moreso for healing and her guidance is exceptional.

I'm on more of a self-awareness journey and she has been helping me more on that level. I talk about her a lot because not only has she been right, but I'm in a different place too in calling readers and I really only call her. She teaches me how to trust myself and my own intuition.

She is def. one that will not want you to keep calling and wasting your money.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 07:08:28 PM »
Has anyone heard from Soul Love11? I read with her earlier this year, and she was great, but I haven't seen her online in ages!