Author Topic: Soul love11  (Read 16498 times)

Offline Zenia

Soul love11
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:07:05 AM »
Does anyone know if she has left Keen ,or has moved to another site?It seems that she hasnt taken calls since July.

Offline newgirl

Re: Soul love11
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:55:25 AM »
Yes, :( I wanna read with her.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:26:10 AM »
Just wanted to let you ladies know that Soul Love is back. Just read with her and she was really good.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 04:36:32 AM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Best news I heard all day!!!

Oh, did she say what was up??  Never mind. I just spoke with her and she was great!!  Told me she had some project she was working on that she needed to concentrate on and that she needed to take a break for awhile. I told her no problem, I was just glad she wasn't hurt or in the hospital or anything.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:08:45 AM by Zee »

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 06:07:01 AM »
You're welcome!! I've been patiently waiting for her to return too and was so excited when I saw her on.  :) she was very thorough and didn't need names and birthdays. Just went off and running. Her reading is in line with my other readings so just waiting patiently  ;)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
Thank you!
What do you need to do in order to talk to her?Shcedule and appointment?Or can do get in line for a callback?That options was not possible now..When is she normally online?

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »
I just scheduled an appointment. She was online earlier tonight.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 12:44:30 PM »
I just scheduled an appointment. She was online earlier tonight.
Thank you!I have a problem there,since i am 7 hours ahead of you(Europe).It all depends if she is at home at daytime and can take appts.I have scheduled one,so i cross my fingers.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 10:21:45 PM »
I talked to her yesterday. She was online. Talked around 15:00 PST.

Offline marybell

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 11:15:00 PM »
Isn't she awesome?  She was just such an incredible find. I am so glad she is back!  I have spoken to dozens of advisers by now, and have found only 3 that will completely lay it on the line for me , for good and for bad - and she is one of them. She was cautious at first, until I told her to feel free to tell me whatever comes up for her - and boy did she ever! I can't say it was the happiest reading I ever had, but she was totally spot on accurate.

Furah2fun

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »
Marybell, can you share what she was accurate about. Outcome with a current guy or an ex?

Offline marybell

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:49 AM »
Sure True Love
It was an ex who was going to remain an ex.  She was one of the few  that did not tell me that he was " the one"  and she warned me that he was a waste of my energy.
She basically said that he would return but he will not be faithful because it is not in his nature to do so .  He tried to return but because  I had been warned by her and a couple of other advisers , plus I knew in my heart ,what they were saying was true, I did not allow him back in.  And of course, when I see him at gatherings, he still hits on me even though he already has a new girlfriend.  Just as he had done to others, when he was with me.  I really loved her confidence and directness.

Offline Zee

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 12:55:20 AM »
Fabulous story marybell.  Thanks for the recommendation months ago.  She is a keeper.

Furah2fun

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
Thanks Marybell. Its always nice to be able to hear verified accurate predictions. Good that she advised you on the right path!! Advisors that do that are few and far between.

Thanks for the report.

Offline marybell

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:07 AM »
your welcome
I am a little paranoid about telling my story out in the open though.  Who knows whose reading it?

anything