Author Topic: Soul love11  (Read 16516 times)

Furah2fun

Re: Soul love11
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 01:26:21 AM »
I hear you, Marybell. That's why its good to be general on the board and pm for specifics.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 02:33:28 AM »
Marybell - I wouldn't worry about that. We're a niche group to begin with and tbh we all have a lot more in common than we don't. Your story could mirror many and I think you were very general about the details. In other words, thanks for sharing and I agree that specifics should be reserved for PM. :)

I read with Soul Love 11 yesterday as well. She was very kind and I enjoyed her reading very much. I think I may have thrown her off at first, tho, because for some reason I was more anxious than usual to read with a new psychic. My heart was racing, etc, it was weird. I was gun shy from a really overly neg reading I had received earlier in the week that really rubbed me the wrong way but I decided to give SL11 a chance anyway. I could hear it in her voice that my nervousness was effecting her but after a few minutes I think we started to connect. She said a few things that didn't really apply to my situation or at least nothing that applies atm. But, that being said, once she got going it did resonate. A lot of what she said was in line with what my trusted advisers say. She also sent me a very nice follow up email to clarify a few things. Overall I enjoyed her reading and will use her services again in the future. 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:36:07 AM by decibel.diva »

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 02:56:38 AM »
Hi Everyone, I haven't posted for a while mostly because I finally had my SM back earlier this year and then he left me a couple of months ago for good, which left me in a state of total numb.  Some of you might still remember my story I shared in PM or chat room.  My SM and I were on and off more than 10 years and on 9/1 he left me for good and told me he won't even speak to me.  I did something dramatic but before that he did something terrible to me too.  I was on psychic binge for almost a month after he left me and wasted a lot, I mean a lot of money which I'm really ashamed of.  It has taken me literally full three months to reach this point to be able to write something about it.  During that time, I still come here and have read your posts which helped me tremendously.  After the three-month of hell, I finally feel like I start to put together myself and to actually live my own life.  I cut all the psychic readings and read with Kisha only once a month.  A month ago, I found NorthstarJulie picked up my situation really well without me saying anything and also my gut was telling me that she was right about the situation.  She told me that my SM and I are over and it is my best interest to move on.  At the same time, she said that I will meet someone new not right away but in between 6 months and a year.  I actually felt pretty good after reading with her and finally I can close the door with my SM and can start my new life.  Then, yesterday, after I saw postings here about Soul Love 11, I had this strong urge to call her and was able to talk to her last night.  Boy, she was incredibly accurate in describing my situation.  She picked up everything happened to me, my SM and the other person.  I couldn't believe the word from her.  I was prepared to hear that my SM and I are over and I need to move on.  But, I was told that he will contact me before the end of this year and if I want and I am willing to go through, I can be with him and we can have a committed relationship.  So, here I am, I have two supposedly very accurate readers telling me literally opposite outcomes.  I know in either way, I will be okay because I'm not a wreck anymore and I'm prepared to move on.  But, wanted to share these with you because these two readings made me so curious about eventually who is going to be accurate.  I will definitely follow up one way another.  Also, I would like to thank you all for your dedications and love on this forum and your postings have helped a lot of people including me.  DCT

p.s. KTH, welcome back! and Miracle, I love to read your postings although you don't post much anymore.  I missed you guys all.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 03:26:39 AM »
dreamcometrue,

Thank you for sharing. I took a break from this forum last year for a few months when i was in a lot of pain as well. My "SM" and i have been off and on too and i also have varied "outcomes" when it comes to my future predictions... I feel i can really relate to you and all i can say is that i hope things turn out alot better in the end and that you are happy with whoever your guy is in the future.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 04:04:16 AM »
Well, DCT, at the very least the end of this year isn't that far away so you will know soon if SL is accurate about the contact anyway. I have also read with NSJ. I like her, too, but her reading wasn't all that positive for me. I know that even NSJ says herself that she's not great with timing and airs on the side of caution. That being said, NSJ sees my ex and the new gf together for a while yet and felt that I should put him on the back burner for now. She does see a definite reconnection/reconciliation if I am available for it. SL11's timing is within 3 months. Either way, I'm for the outcome.

But the real question is...what do you feel? And I don't just mean your gut instincts but your heart, too. Do you really want him back or are you ready to finally move on?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »
DCT, I am sorry for how things have worked out this far but happy you are taking it in stride.

I know Cookie was accurate for you before, do you still read with her?

Offline marybell

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
DCT, I think it is smart of you to stop getting readings for now.  It is great that you are strong on your own now.   

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 02:41:12 AM »
Thank you so much for your support.

Luckystar and Marybell, although NSJ's reading was negative about the outcome with my SM, Julie was very positive about me meeting someone new.  She said it won't be a guy I will meet in a month or like that but I will meet a new guy with whom I can be in a relationship after meeting and dating with 2 or 3 guys :-)  Gosh, not sure how many dates I have to go through but actually that made me calm and happy thinking that I have a better future and I can see the light at the end of the painful and long tunnel.  Also, I'm so amazed by the power of time.  Time can heal anything :-)

Decibel, I really don't have an answer to that question.  But, what I know is that I won't repeat the same mistake as I made with my "SM" earlier this year.  Even if he comes back, if he is still in a similar situation, that would be the sign I should move on.  Also, the most important thing to me right now is that I feel like I can open my heart to someone else.  This is a huge step for me and both NSJ and SL told me that they are so proud of me :-)

SB, when I just broke up with my SM, Cookie described how we broke up and what would happen which was very negative.  She didn't see me in any committed relationship for the entire year of 2013!  I haven't talked to her for more than 2 months now and won't read with her for a while until something new happens.  I know I am a big fan of Cookie but once she sees something, unless something else happens, she keeps seeing the same thing again and telling me the same thing.  So, I don't feel I need a new reading for a while.

But, none of my favorite readers was able to see this blow up with my SM and sudden break up until it actually happened.  Because I was such a good place with him even right before our break up, all my readers said that we will be permanent.  Then, when I called them, they said that I changed everything because of my "free will."

Well, I don't think our break up is entirely due to my free will and more I think about it, if readers are that good, they should have seen it coming.  In any event, it is not that far from the end of this year, so I should be able to confirm who is right and will definitely let you know.  Have a wonderful evening.  DCT

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 03:38:44 AM »
I agree about Cookie.

Free will? This was a huge blow up. Surely someone shoul have seen i! Who are your favorite readers and who blame it on your free will? That annoys me.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 08:17:22 AM »

But, none of my favorite readers was able to see this blow up with my SM and sudden break up until it actually happened.  Because I was such a good place with him even right before our break up, all my readers said that we will be permanent.  Then, when I called them, they said that I changed everything because of my "free will."

Well, I don't think our break up is entirely due to my free will and more I think about it, if readers are that good, they should have seen it coming.  In any event, it is not that far from the end of this year, so I should be able to confirm who is right and will definitely let you know.  Have a wonderful evening.  DCT

wow, seriously nobody saw this? a blow up and break up is pretty major. if nobody saw that then we're all in trouble!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 02:32:09 PM »

wow, seriously nobody saw this? a blow up and break up is pretty major. if nobody saw that then we're all in trouble!
I have been getting readings fo almost 6 years.I have had 2 such blow-ups in my face like that. One major,and disastrous breakup with a third person involved.They should all have seen it,but didnt.All i got was eternal love forever,rings and roses.
So i would say,yes,we are all in trouble if we trust readers..

Furah2fun

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 04:30:59 PM »
I find its very rare when they can pick up a blow up or abrupt ending, they always act so shocked afterwards. Although they are always predicting ends with exs and their new gfs. They always see that, even if the ex dates the girl and then marries her! Double standard?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
Wow. This makes me a little sad to read. I shouldn't be surprised that no one saw your blow up and break up but dang! No one!?! And, truelove, you're right...they are always predicting my ex and his new gf's break up. Really makes me wonder about everything I have been told. I mean, I know better than to take their readings as edict but I guess I trusted that at least some of what I am being told has some accuracy. Oy vay!!!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
We should open a new tread about this called"No one saw it coming.." ;)(I am serious!!)

That with the ex and new gf is classic,it goes like this:"He is not happy where he is right now,she is very manipulativ and controlling,they dont communicate well,and they will break up within 3 months.."

I remember calling one called Visions by Atlantis,featured often,10 dollars a minute.She sounded so trustworthy and gave me soooo many intimate details about me and the man,and her visions were simply beautiful and spirited.Yet,i in a way felt he had met someone else,and called 3 times about that.She told me my imagination was running wild,and that this was only my fear..
You know how it ended...

My other regulars didnt see this either.I got the news he was seeing someone else,and had done so a long time,accidentally by a distant friend.I have never been that shocked in my lifetime.
The only one that had the ugly truth down,at least to some degree,was Ovalley.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 05:30:36 PM »
I'd like to add that no reader saw a live-in girlfriend for my ex either. I'd say that's a pretty HUGE thing to miss.