Author Topic: Wizardmask  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Zenia

Wizardmask
« on: November 15, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »
Anyone read with her?

I was quite shocked when she told me" my" man had seen another girl for 8 months,and went into description of her looks and so on...
That sent me on a keen-call-rollercoaster..But very few others can confirm this,not LadyAshley..Anyone else that is good in picking up "another lady"in a reading?

Maybe Wizardmask was off?Picked up another energy,another client?Who knows..

elcaliente

Re: Wizardmask
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
I've read with Wizardmask several times.  The first few readings wer more plausible than my last reading with her.  Have you tried Lady persephone for 3rd party issues?
Anyone read with her?

I was quite shocked when she told me" my" man had seen another girl for 8 months,and went into description of her looks and so on...
That sent me on a keen-call-rollercoaster..But very few others can confirm this,not LadyAshley..Anyone else that is good in picking up "another lady"in a reading?

Maybe Wizardmask was off?Picked up another energy,another client?Who knows..

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 01:11:35 AM »
Thank you Smee2!I have never tried her!I will call her and see :)

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
I've read with WM on more than one occasion.. I know that she picked up another girl that my guy was seeing.. she nailed it. She also told me that he and a mutual friend were gossiping about me.. she told me the girls hair was brown, well when I had last seen her her hair was lightened by the sun and highlights but her natural color was indeed brown and had returned to it. She also told me that I was going on a weekend trip.. that was a far stretch for me as I'm broke due to not working because of this stupid hurricane.. I leave tomorrow at 5. She is really good if the two of you connect. She will usually say something that validates the connection. For me she has been spot on.

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 03:37:04 AM »
What ever happened to this reader?  Anyone know?

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 05:10:42 PM »
I dont' think she's on Keen anymore.. I haven't read with her for years. Sad, she was good.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 05:30:54 PM »
I’ve always wanted to read with this person. Keen ha a handful of really talented readers back in 2012/13 but most seemed to vanish.

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 05:53:36 PM »
I dont' think she's on Keen anymore.. I haven't read with her for years. Sad, she was good.

Thanks, Singing!  I was hoping she was one of the ones that changed their name but still existed.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 01:28:42 AM »
I’ve always wanted to read with this person. Keen ha a handful of really talented readers back in 2012/13 but most seemed to vanish.

Agreed. That small group is all gone. I can tell Keen is really struggling overall right now..

Wizardmask was very detailed and accurate about a career situation years ago. I tried searching for her, but she left Keen for good it seems.

anything