Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 1640883 times)

Offline Dejatu

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2280 on: August 28, 2026, 02:35:01 PM »
She picked up on it right before it happened. Happened yesterday and she predicted this last weekend. I didn’t ask about it either, I was asking about thoughts/feelings/intentions.

Offline greekgeek

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2281 on: August 28, 2026, 09:00:43 PM »
Genuine question: has anyone ever had a positive love reading with QOC? Where she told this is your person etc or you guys have a future together?? ** not talking about contact **

Yes, in an indirect way and I've never forgotten it. Almost 20 years ago (!!!!) my boyfriend and I broke up and I started seeing another guy some time later. New guy was meh, interesting enough, but there was something shady I couldn't put my finger on. I called QoC. She said "Ex will be in your life for much longer than this one." Shortly after new guy was out of the picture and BF and I got back together like a year later and we got married. Ha.

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2282 on: October 02, 2026, 11:58:58 AM »
I recently read with her again but this time about a different person I'm interested in. She picked up immediately without me saying anything that we live in different cities. I was pretty impressed because that was right out of the gate. I find that she can be a little bit vague, maybe it's the wording she uses? For example I asked her if we'd see each other at this specific time that I'm going to be there and she said something about how he looks forward to seeing me so she didn't ever give me a yes or a no. I think she's able to pick up about 70%-80% from my few experiences with her.

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2283 on: October 02, 2026, 02:32:20 PM »
She’s current only, no predictions . She is an empath on thoughts and feelings right now. So he probably is looking forward to it but she can’t hone in on the future

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2284 on: Today at 08:56:56 AM »
That makes sense, I never thought about it that way. Thanks!