Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 1640089 times)

Offline LayaLove

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1425 on: April 29, 2020, 06:48:54 PM »
I called and she got 1 thing right which did not help me at all. So not worth $5.99 a minute.

Offline kdspirited

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 389
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1426 on: April 29, 2020, 08:30:06 PM »
first off she makes enough money I think she can afford a good headset. you can barely hear her when you call. I asked her about feelings and she said he will reach out to you there has been lack of communicati on but he think you dont respect him which doesnt make sense I do so not sure she said she saw a two around this so we will see. She didnt give me timinig on her own I asked her I feel a 2 is her standard go to

Offline HornetKick

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1960
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1427 on: April 29, 2020, 08:42:54 PM »
Quite a few people have mentioned not being able to hear her during the call and if you mention it to her she snaps and becomes angry. I'm sure she is aware of it at this point and just doesn't care enough to be bothered.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:50:09 PM by HornetKick »

Offline kdspirited

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 389
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1428 on: April 29, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »
my reading was a while  back and if she still hasnt fixed her headset yup I think she really doesnt give a damn

Offline sexyp

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1429 on: April 29, 2020, 11:12:32 PM »
she is known to mix energies a lot. so if you have a 3rd party situation,she could have been talking about the other woman. happens a lot with QOC

first off she makes enough money I think she can afford a good headset. you can barely hear her when you call. I asked her about feelings and she said he will reach out to you there has been lack of communicati on but he think you dont respect him which doesnt make sense I do so not sure she said she saw a two around this so we will see. She didnt give me timinig on her own I asked her I feel a 2 is her standard go to

Offline SarahM

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 409
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1430 on: April 30, 2020, 08:59:15 AM »
Has she ever remembered anyone? I’m afraid she remembers me and she’s just going with whatever she remembers from our previous readings now  :'(

Offline LillyPad99

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1431 on: April 30, 2020, 09:06:41 AM »
@SarahM yes, she remembers people. It does, however, depend on how often and the frequency of calls. If you’re calling her twice in one week, she’s bound to remember you. She would remember me when I’d read with her, but I had read with her over the course of several years. She would know my laugh (because I’d awkwardly laugh as soon as the call connected) and immediately say “Hiiiii >>my name<<“ in a little sing-song voice. Kind of embarrassin g now that I think about it 😅😅

Offline honeybee28

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 123
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1432 on: April 30, 2020, 10:21:08 AM »
K so, I've posted on this thread before complaining by my previous experience with qoc18. Long story short, I've read with her twice months and months apart, but it seemed like I spoke to two different people. First call, the energies were mixed up and she picked up my ex instead of who I was calling about - still accurate in describing my ex well tho, and was very nice. Called her again in August 2019 and she was really harsh and hard to talk to and didn't really tell me much, and didn't sound like the same person even.

welllllllll ll, I decided to give her a call again about 2 weeks ago based on tips I've read here, like calling her in the morning is usually better than afternoon/evening. And I gotta say, it was great. Short call, but very accurate about my poi and she was sweet. And though it wasn't detailed, it was still really informative and helpful. Predictions pending! calling her in the morning is key!!!!

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1433 on: April 30, 2020, 10:50:36 AM »
Also, if I can add, besides the morning thing, I think just making sure you properly greet her will help as well.

She's Jamaican and so am I so I kind of understand how she is based on our culture. We are very big on greetings, saying hello good morning, hello goodnight and just ask her how she's doing? have a quick convo before proceeding. she's so sweet after I promise!

Remember these readers aren't a machine, still people, so just make sure you are speaking to them as such. Greetings may cut out a minute of the read but you honestly don't need more than 3-4 min with her anyways.

Hope that helps!

Offline Intheotherside

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 250
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1434 on: April 30, 2020, 11:20:42 AM »
I agree! Once I asked her if she was ok and safe and she mentioned that she is in the risk group. So if all this Covid is being hard on us, it is hard on them as well. I call her for very specific reasons, short calls, and she is amazing!!!! I really like her!

Offline LillyPad99

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1435 on: April 30, 2020, 12:43:13 PM »
Agreed. I’ve never had an issue with her nor has she ever been rude to me. It’s like calling a distant aunt (no, I’m not Jamaican, but my step-father and his family (obviously) are). So like Rayban, I can understand the cultural aspect of it...also, it’s just common f*cking courtesy to greet and ask how someone is doing, no? 😂

Now, would I bank on her long term predictions? Nope, not at all lol, but as mentioned, she’s GREAT for current, feelings, extremely short-term predictions 😃
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:28:38 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1436 on: April 30, 2020, 02:20:52 PM »
Exactly, I think that's why she's so rude to some people, y'all lack basic manners lol

Offline SarahM

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 409
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1437 on: April 30, 2020, 04:26:28 PM »
Exactly, I think that's why she's so rude to some people, y'all lack basic manners lol

Meeh... I agree that she’s better when you’re nicer to her but she snapped at me once just because I forgot to say my name lol.. she definitely has a short fuse

Offline HornetKick

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1960
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1438 on: April 30, 2020, 06:07:05 PM »
She was never mean to me, the reading was just not helpful, more like advice. I don't believe I necessarily agree with some of her assessment as if it's the caller's fault for her being in a piss poor mood. We all have off days, but she is getting paid. It's not like any of us can get a free reading from her, and even she knows when she is having a horrible day (again it's not the callers' fault). Why can't she walk away, take a break, or don't take calls for a day, as if being harsh is justified? Really? Again she was fine by me and I greeted her and she greeted me, but some of these posts act as if the caller never did any of those things and treated her like crap or something. We weren't there. So tbh it sounds like excuses.

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1439 on: April 30, 2020, 06:17:54 PM »
She was never mean to me, the reading was just not helpful, more like advice. I don't believe I necessarily agree with some of her assessment as if it's the caller's fault for her being in a piss poor mood. We all have off days, but she is getting paid. It's not like any of us can get a free reading from her, and even she knows when she is having a horrible day (again it's not the callers' fault). Why can't she walk away, take a break, or don't take calls for a day, as if being harsh is justified? Really? Again she was fine by me and I greeted her and she greeted me, but some of these posts act as if the caller never did any of those things and treated her like crap or something. We weren't there. So tbh it sounds like excuses.

No one is making an excuse for her, I'm literally just trying to tell others how to try to speak to her as a person and SEE if they have better luck with her.

Let me tell you something, you can't call my phone without saying hello how are you or good morning or just a pleasant greeting first. its just plain rude and I will be upset too! as a I said, it's a cultural thing. we aren't talking about her reading style, just her overall attitude some callers experience. I don't know know what happens in their calls, thats why im STATING to give it a try and see if that helps!

and hornetkick at this point, everyone on the forum knows that no reader is helpful for you, or works for you and you hate everybody.. ... like WE GET it.