Author Topic: Has anyone RECENTLY spoken with…  (Read 6847 times)

Offline Tjk197901

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 82
  • Karma: +0/-0
Has anyone RECENTLY spoken with…
« on: April 15, 2024, 07:18:11 PM »
Hi guys, I have fallen off the wagon after almost 7 months. I have read with Mattie and Uli. I know a lot of you guys hate CP and a lot of you think they are overpriced (no disagreemen t on price from me) but has anyone read with either of them recently. They both felt almost identical in almost all aspects and I already know that some will say they take notes, and they may, I have no issues with that as these questions haven’t pertained to my call from 7 months ago. I just have the horrible urge to just keep calling and I would just like some feedback from recent readings. Please help me out as I CANT go on this binge again. It cost me a FORTUNE. Thanks guys I appreciate you all