Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

Forming a Real Psychic Addict Real-time Support Group

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tjk197901:
Hahaha. The two old folks on here lol. POI yes and I’ve found out SM is soulmate etc. just this newer lingo is hard for me to figure out. Thanks!

Tjk197901:
I try I just keep getting kicked when I’m down. 44 years old going thru second divorce (never doing that EVER again) job being forced to close and an addict. An addict to whatever isn’t good for us. Whether it be alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, sex, psychics it doesn’t matter. Still not drinking and have not intention to, no gambling as that was tied to drinking I believe, quit smoking but started again do to the upcoming news of my job being shut down, and sex? I don’t even remember what that is so I safe there I guess. Haha. I am a good person with a huge heart and unfortunate ly I always give it all away. That’s my fault. No one else’s. And psychics , well that’s another story. I’ve done well and stopped. It got me nothing but wanting more. More readings more **** that I have to admit probably isn’t going to happen. At least not anytime in the near future. If I were a psychic I’d try and concentrate on a month at a time, since I am not a psychic I have no idea what or why they see things. Nor honestly at this point do I care. I am ready to move from the northeast of the United States. Ready for somewhere warmer with hopefully more opportuniti es. Is it going to happen? Who knows. As stated I’ve lived here or existed here for 44 years and I’m ready for a change. I’m hard on myself because I am a giver and never the receiver. I give my everything to anyone that needs help. If I had a $100 bill in my pocket and you needed $150 I’d borrow the $50 from someone to give to you. That’s just how I am. So I beat myself up all the time. I truly do believe everything happens for a reason and maybe just maybe this is my sign to get the hell out of here and try somewhere new. What’s the worst that’s going to happen? I fail? I could but I’ll never know if I don’t try. I’m ready for new town new me.first things first I need to find work which shouldn’t be hard except I’m used to making a lot of money. That might be difficult but time will tell.

Midnightintentions:
Hello all! I just created this account after lurking on the forums for the last month or so, and honestly, reading through everyone’s experiences has really helped lift the veil from my eyes.

I’ve always known that I tend to go on psychic addiction binges whenever I’m going through something difficult, but I genuinely believed that some of these psychics cared about me. I think this forum has finally made me realize that at the end of the day, they don’t know me personally, and I have to stop treating these readings like they do.

I actually just looked at my credit card debt and realized I’ve racked up around $30,000 from psychic readings. I feel so ashamed even typing that. Now all I can think about is working as hard as I can to pay it off.

The craziest part is that this isn’t even the first time I’ve done this. I racked up similar debt back in 2017 and had to take out a personal loan to pay it off. I promised myself I would never do it again, only to fall into the same cycle with a new situation in 2020. I eventually paid that off too, and now here I am again. I think this is the most debt I’ve ever accumulated from readings, and seeing that number was a huge wake-up call.

I would love to make my own post and share more of my experiences, but for some reason I’m not able to create a new topic yet, so for now I’ll probably just be replying to different threads.

I’ve been reading so many of your stories, and as difficult as it is to admit how bad this has gotten for me, I’m really glad I found this forum and realized I’m not the only person who has gotten caught in this cycle.

Signs123:
You can see people legit spiraling on here.

Mina:
My guess is this site is still being updated.

Also this was really well written.
You literally described a trauma cycle response… most ppl don’t even realize it. That is really commendable .

I hope you can continue.

I saw this TikTok and it seemed to fit this post. Or well I resonate with it/projected (😂). I’ve slipped but literally my daily homework is to go thru my day name my feelings and ask myself how I can be kinder, trusting, respectful, confident. I got this from a book “the six pillars of self esteem” and it’s helped me paused and realized the biggest validation I “needed” was to give myself to permission feel what I feel and be ok with it. I’m still working thru it, I erased a lot of post so I know I come off hateful. Yet I kinda I see which ppl are also in their trauma response but whatever at the end of the day ppl are responsible for themselves and this is the internet. At some point you gotta go outside and step barefoot on some grass… unless you’re in suburbs and there’s glass. My point is ppl gotta take their moments outside of here and not take everything so literal, or so serious.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP83mSPYX/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version