Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?
Forming a Real Psychic Addict Real-time Support Group
mliva34:
Read some of the post and I don't think people are intending to sound judgmental or criticize others for what they been through. I think some of us who have legit been there are trying to give feedback.
Over the years I've learned that
1) no amount of readers telling you the same thing that could determine the accuracy of a prediction.
2) a higher paid psychic doesn't equal to a more accurate prediction.
3) a correct prediction on an event doesn't mean that reader will always provide an accurate reading
Readers read energies but we can't determine who's energy they are picking up and when something will happen (and if it will even happen). These are evident from people who responded reporting back that a prediction where a detailed description of an event occurred several years later. We're literally gambling when getting reading whether a certain prediction will happen. Some readers work better for others while some don't.
But ultimately it's really about asking yourself about how you cope when a stressful event happens. Some binge on food, some binge on other things like this.. psychic readings. A long time ago when I used to get reading, someone told me that energy goes where your focus is and that's why readings are not definitive. I've been there and when I thought I quit.. I went back.
For those trying to quit, maybe switching the 'psychic addiction' for something else and figuring out coping strategies that would rather benefit you when something challenging comes up.
artsygirlms:
Hey sorry this is late. Everyone send me a private message with your contact info including phone number - I am real person & not spamming. I use whatsapp for my study groups & we can do a whatsapp group chat. It's cool. You get texts in real time. We need to message each other when we get the urge to get a reading & support each other. I am freaking bankrupt from readings. It's way too out of hand
artsygirlms:
Click this:
I made a WhatsApp group. If you haven’t used it before please download the app. It’s fine to use. I use it with professiona l study groups. Please join so we can support each other. Basically like a group chat
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FZN2s0Pxnm0I23ocmo9IT2?s=cl&p=i&mlu=4&ilr=4
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version