Hello everyone!
I see some old familiar faces, and some new ones. I'm back on the Forum again. Long Story of why I left....LON
G..LONG STORY lol. But anyway, when I was here before I was Highlyfavor
ed1 so I didn't think I could have my old username back so I just chose Highlyfavor
ed2. Same difference, and so those of you that knew me would just refer to me as the same name. Well what brought me back.....
At the end of last year and going into the beginning of the new year I was ill and I had the Flu. I was off of work for 2 weeks and while I was home I decided to catch up on my DVR episodes of Real Housewives. I like Orange County and Atlanta. So I'm watching Real Housewives of Atlanta and episodes from 2010 and I never really paid attention to Kim going to the Psychic before, but I guess since I was home and had enough time I paid attention to her Psychic Rose. Rose has been very accurate in Kim's life. The episodes are years apart so I know it wasnt made to showcase Rose's talents. However, Rose predicted Kim's pregnancy, the baby would be a boy, the number of years between her son and her last child, and her marriage. I was amazed! So I said to myself I needed to talk to Rose, then started my mini adventure to look for her. Well, to say the least, I came up empty handed. Psychic Rose does not want her contact information out there for the public.

I wanted to see if she would do a Phone Reading since I don't live in Atlanta. I found her, well the show emailed me back and informed me that hundreds of people have been trying to contact Rose since they saw the things that she predicted manifested. She doesn't want all the press and publicity and not in it for the money, because she could be making a ton. Says a lot about her though being an ethical reader. So then I was a little bummed, and thought to myself I would go see a Psychic in person.
I live in Louisiana about an 45min to an hour from New Orleans, and I thought why not just go to the French Quarters and on Bourbon Street they have tons of psychics there. Now, if you are from the area you know that we usually leave the French Quarters and Bourbon Street and downtown New Orleans to the tourist. I never go there. So I did I had a Palm/Tarort reading done for $35 WAAAAY cheaper than what I use to spend on Phone Readings with this guy name Phil He was FREAKING AMAZING! so needless to say for me, the Phone is gone, unless Phil decides to start doing them.
Thanks for having me back, and I'll post my opinions of Phone Psychics who I read with as always. Good luck to all!