Author Topic: Are most reiki practitioners psychic?  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Jasmine4849

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Karma: +0/-0
Are most reiki practitioners psychic?
« on: April 12, 2020, 09:20:27 PM »
Ladies, I'm not a new age person at all but decided to try reiki because in videos it looked so soothing.  I have gone to two female practitione rs to date, and both got psychic hits while working on me such as elements from my life history, and the first one (the one I think I bonded with better) picked up on my boss's name because I thought about work a lot, and a message from my Grandma!  Is this common??  Thank you.

Offline Ninacy

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Are most reiki practitioners psychic?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 05:42:13 AM »
Ι agree with Pinkamena, in that NOT necessarily but a part of the Reiki practice involves gauging the present energies around the person and sometimes the past incidents that led to the issues a person is experiencin g now, nothing less nothing more. I don't think reiki healers can make predictions per se.

Offline Jasmine4849

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Are most reiki practitioners psychic?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:58:29 AM »
Thank you.  Yes I agree they are probably not prediction people lol.  But they may be able to pick up on the person's energy field... how fascinating!