Hey guys, its me, Sparkle.
I just came back to say that the following readers were right about my job situation - AGAIN.
COOKIE, KISHA, MATILDA - all said I would be working one job and would be doing another job on the side as a consultant/contract.
ALL said consulting/contract on the side. Cookie even saw me working from home with the main job and then a consulting one as well.
THIS HAPPENED. I’m doing consulting for an associate’s degree program in my field for a college and offering industry advice and recommendat
ions. My manager at my current job allows me to work remote so I am doing both at the same time.
LIKE IM JUST in AWE.
Cookie saw that I would get the main job immediately (got it within 2 weeks of the reading) then the consultant in the next few months (happened a month later). Cookie, Matilda and Sherrylynn all saw that it would be in my field but doing something different.
Also since I have been reading with Cookie (Jan 2018 was my first call) she was seeing the manager position at that time - she asked about Healthcare and finance - didnt know what she was talking about - I work in healthcare though.. She saw it again April 2018. Then readings in between she mentioned that the men I was going to meet work in Healthcare Banking, IT or Computers. Dec 2018 she told me a door of opporttunit
y would open up in 2019. EACH READING SHE KEPT ASKING ABOUT HEALTHCARE BANKING or FINANCE...a
nd I’m like what the hell is she talking about. Well my job as a Project MANAGER, I work with FINANCIAL DATA....INV
OICEs and COMPUTERS, IT all..in HEALTHCARE and around a bunch of MEN. GOT DAMN COOKIE!!!
After being laid off in June, and not having income since February - I am Very EXCITED TO SAY I GOT A J-O-B!!!!!!
MY DREAM TEAM WINS AGAIN!!
The following readers got the timing right:
COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019. When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager". SHE SAID THE FULL TIME JOB COULD BE IMMEDIATE! I JUST READ WITH HER LAST SUNDAY!
GUESS WHAT? I LANDED A JOB AS A PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare DATA ANALYTICS - BOOM!! 6 Interviews man!! (I've had 8 before but damn lol)
RUSTY - CP - SHE GOT IT RIGHT! SHE SAID I WILL HAVE A JOB BY SEPTEMBER!!
SHERRI LYNN - Just spoke with her just 3 weeks ago and she said I will be EMPLOYED by October - no nonsense interviews, no back and forth I will be sitting in a JOB. Guess what? Start date is in October!!! She SPECIFICALL Y said it would be in the same field but a bit different and she was RIGHT! I have been a Health IT Consultant for years and wanted something diff....
KISHA She told me that i would be working with a guy that would offer me the job....she got a 2 for timing...an d I will start in October...2 months after her reading
Update* 10/22/19 I just realized Golden Dawn Tarot was right for me as well! I read with her July 30, and asked for timing on when i would be employed and she said within 2 months! Got the job mid September and started on the 30! So i started EXACTLY 2 moths from the reading
Special Recognition - Delores - CP and Matilda - Both said I would get a job at the end of the summer - but Matilda's timing was off by a month (she said mid August vs Sept)
ONE TIME FOR THE DREAM TEAM!!!!