Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

July Prediction Check-in

<< < (7/7)

Cteebaby1:
Your predictions didn’t pan out either ? I didn’t have any predictions for July but yikes. July was a horrible month for me. I was told it was because of retrograde. Car messed up, terminated from job, terrible aruguments with POI, all I can remember . I was suppose to have had better communicati on with my poi but I honestly pushed him away . So don’t feel bad

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 02, 2019, 10:24:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jili1945 on August 02, 2019, 08:51:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jili1945 on June 28, 2019, 09:43:28 PM ---Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnectio n in July.

--- End quote ---

And nothing happened in my side either :(

--- End quote ---

None of your predictions happened?

--- End quote ---

No, nothing ...

SarahM:
Nothing for me either

Wanderlust619:

--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 02, 2019, 10:52:17 PM ---Your predictions didn’t pan out either ? I didn’t have any predictions for July but yikes. July was a horrible month for me. I was told it was because of retrograde. Car messed up, terminated from job, terrible aruguments with POI, all I can remember . I was suppose to have had better communicati on with my poi but I honestly pushed him away . So don’t feel bad

--- End quote ---

Sheesh. That sounds terrible... and familiar. That was me a few months back. I hope it was retrograde and things pick up soon!
Hugs!

Chelle9054:
Hi all, July started out fantastic for me with NOT calling psychics for a total of 19 days. That is really big for me. I was HAPPY and felt some control. Ran into my POI at a work conference that I did not know he would be at, but he knew I would be there. Had been 3 months since seeing him, although we had texted lightly in between while he sorted his life out. I was NOT prepared and deeply ashamed that I started binging in 5 minutes of seeing him! omg...I re read some of my chat transcripts and was horrified at myself. Anyway...tr ying to recover from this financial F-show. Again.

Matilda: said I would see him in July at a work thing. Yup.
Ben (CP) nailed timing in June for contact and said I would see him in July.
Elijah:(PS) said I would see him mid July
Leila (PS) said communicati on would increase in Aug. BUT in July she started to conversatio n by saying, "I don't know why spirit is saying this, but you are going to be getting a financial boost." She had NO WAY of knowing that afternoon I was coming into some $$ from my family. weird huh.
Taylor (CP) said contact in July...


Anyway, there were hits yes, but now I am wondering if our meeting will rekindle. Spiraling a little. I liked the Michelle I was at the beginning of July...with $$ in my pocket. Hope this helps some. I have read with SO MANY in the past weeks...ugh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version