Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

July Prediction Check-in

<< < (6/7) > >>

SomethingBetter:
Kisha told me she saw a change in my role at work, I would get to the area I want to be and a man would assist me with that. She saw a 1 and a 7 with that. So since it was June, we figured both numbers meant July.

Sadly, this one did not come to fruition. It looks like I will probably be stuck where I am until Sept or October.

In a new reading she mentioned changes and better finances in August or September so hopefully that will be correct.

I can usually depend on her work predictions, so maybe things just changed a little and she will still be right.

Wanderlust619:

--- Quote from: HopelesslyHis on June 29, 2019, 01:44:55 AM ---Effie- POI contact in July.
Mattie- important dinner date, possibly POI
Judi- July resurface

A few others I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm hoping this is the end of my waiting game. Just want to move forward or move on already. We'll see I guess  :-[

--- End quote ---

Effie changed her prediction to early August because he is mindful of mercury retrograde. (He is an astrology buff ::) )

No important dinner happened when Mattie predicted. That was supposed to be the first 2 weeks of July.

JUDI(meant to write Abundant Visions)
was wrong about July but said it won't be after August. Timeline shorter than that.

We'll see I guess 😩

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on June 28, 2019, 09:43:28 PM ---Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnectio n in July.

--- End quote ---

And nothing happened in my side either :(

Cteebaby1:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on August 02, 2019, 08:51:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jili1945 on June 28, 2019, 09:43:28 PM ---Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnectio n in July.

--- End quote ---

And nothing happened in my side either :(

--- End quote ---

None of your predictions happened?

Wanderlust619:

--- Quote from: Jili1945 on August 02, 2019, 08:51:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jili1945 on June 28, 2019, 09:43:28 PM ---Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnectio n in July.

--- End quote ---

And nothing happened in my side either :(

--- End quote ---

I'm gonna NEED someone to get SOMETHING right 🙄
It's getting harder to convince myself someone will connect some day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version