Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

July Prediction Check-in

<< < (3/7) > >>

SomethingBetter:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on June 30, 2019, 07:52:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: SomethingBetter on June 30, 2019, 07:14:14 PM ---So the pharmacy is holding my prescriptio n till tomorrow so it looks like Cookies new treatment plan part 2 starts tomorrow. Interesting ly enough my weight is slowly decreasing. I’m praying that continues.

--- End quote ---

I'm down 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm absolutely shocked.

--- End quote ---

I’m jealous lol, yet happy for you.

When she told me she saw weight gain I said she lost her nut cause it wouldn’t be possible. Matter of fact, I had lost weight after the breakup, 10 lbs.

Then I gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

As of today I’ve lost a few but I’m eating like a horse. She didn’t mention that. Maybe it’s a side effect of the BC.

I need to look into it.

I need to find a safe exercise plan.

I like to run/jog in the neighborhoo d but weirdos harass me.

So I started going to the park down the street and a lady was almost raped SMH. And I live in an older well to do area.

Guess I’ll be doing Zumba in my family room.

SomethingBetter:
Well my meds are finally ready so I’m starting my new treatment plan. Points for Cookie.

My mental health, sleep and anxiety are total 💩 so...points Cookie?

I am trying (I mean really trying y’all to heal and move forward, not just from my ex but from my overall depression I’m feeling) so Yona saw that.

I am totally hating my job right now. That could be my overall mental state, I’m not sure. I.just.dont .care. Kisha saw an opportunity for advancement and a pay raise in a 1 and a 7 so she felt July. There has been so much shit (restructuri ng) going on at this company right after I got hired I don’t see this happening but I’ll give her the month.

She and Kira also saw me experiencin g positive stress and growth at work...uh not yet. Maybe initially. Yona said the same. Maybe later on.

Right now I’m very disillusion ed with everyone except to a tiny degree Yona and Cookie and I know what them whatever they are seeing can be something totally off or different than what I think.

I have also been eating like a cow and my weight continues to fluctuate (Cookie, hey girl!).

At this point I’m a mixture of depression, anxiety, sleep issues and stuffing my face. Oh joy. And we are only two days into July. <—-Come to think of it, literally after posting this, Cookie described this as my summer and Kira warned this could be my summer. I guess I’m on track. Alrighty then. Moving right along. 🤷🏻‍♀️

SomethingBetter:


Kira had been one of my go to’s and has been a good 90% for me but she gave me some predictions this month I DO NOT see happening.

Usually when she throws out dates to me, in the past, something significant happened. I just don’t believe it this time.

Girly1998:
And updates?

SomethingBetter:
I’ve had a small prediction, albeit important, from Yona come through.

And I continue to have a shitty summer like Cookie envisioned with health problems/getting my life on track.

She said I would feel better by August. I hope so.

I’ve decided that I let someone go and I will never hear from them again. I’m trusting my gut on that.

Other than that? Nothing notable.

Oh and I’m gaining weight like Cookie said. 😒

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version