Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Have these psychics been right for you?
happyk:
--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on May 05, 2019, 05:51:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on May 04, 2019, 07:09:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Calleronhiatus on May 04, 2019, 05:09:16 PM ---
Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionabl e.
--- End quote ---
To be honest, it was about 4:30am when she called, so the phone ringing woke me up so I was probably half asleep when she called me. It is entirely possible that my notes are missing some pieces of information . If I remember correctly, she did say, "Your ex is not in a good place right now, she is feigning happiness. On the inside, she is extremely sad and depressed.. . she has recently started to genuinely regret leaving you. She will come back - not necessarily to immediately rekindle the relationshi p as her tail will be between her legs, in a way, but over time you (me specificall y) will have the choice of choosing her. She will be there if you want her." Moreover, Mattie stated in different statements that 1. My ex would make contact within 3 weeks or 3 months. 2. My ex would be the one to propose us getting back together and she would have to convince me to give the relationshi p another chance. 3. There is a celebration coming up, and the timing of the celebration is significant - as I stated earlier, I graduated with my Masters yesterday and my ex's birthday is next month. EDIT: I just found out five minutes ago that my ex's sister got engaged tonight. My ex's mother told me while congratulat ing me on my Masters through facebook. While I may not necessarily remember how each of these points were connected, I do remember that Mattie said them.
I also specificall y remember Mattie stating that "August-September would come with me considering other work, and several new opportuniti es. [My ex] will be there, and things will be easier." To me, this insinuates that my ex and I, by this point, are either in a formal relationshi p or are at least vocally considering it. Now, if I am not mistaken, I also believe it was Mattie who stated that either my ex, or myself, would be moving some time this summer/fall. I bought my house last fall, so I doubt it would be me - and my ex's room-mate is practically engaged so I would imagine the one to move would be my ex. However, Mattie did insinuate that the move would involve both us... truthfully, if marriage were on the line, I would move back to her city with relatively little hesitation.
Sigh... I wish I could have recorded the phone call. It's been rather frustrating trying to remember little details that I know I did not jot down.
--- End quote ---
May I give you my non-psychic opinion?
It’s a great sign you are still cordial and in contact with her family. You also showed her indirectly your preseverenc e to continue and finish your masters despite the emotional loss of the breakup. Also, her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing. So imo if you continue to maintain your independenc e and focus on yourself, things sound like they on track for you two to get back together.
--- End quote ---
Great observation, Silver!! I couldn't agree with you more.
MidwesternSun:
--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on May 05, 2019, 05:51:21 AM ---May I give you my non-psychic opinion?
It’s a great sign you are still cordial and in contact with her family. You also showed her indirectly your preseverenc e to continue and finish your masters despite the emotional loss of the breakup. Also, her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing. So imo if you continue to maintain your independenc e and focus on yourself, things sound like they on track for you two to get back together.
--- End quote ---
Please so, I appreciate any genuine insight.
Honestly, I had intended to ignore my ex's mother's expression of congratulat ions on facebook. I mean, in some ways I can see how something like that could be viewed as rude - which I certainly do not aim to be, my ex's mother is an incredibly nice person. Both of my ex's parents sincerely liked me. In fact, her dad would regularly take me out to dinner for one-on-one discussion - he knew my intentions and he knew that I never violated any of his daughter's boundaries. In some ways, I suppose, I was afraid of engaging with her mother because I might hear about my ex, or some form of good news - which I did, the sister's engagement. That said, I am glad that I did extend my gratitude to her.
Now, regarding your statement of "Her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing," I believe this is an interesting perspective . Truthfully, I had considered it. I will say that one of my ex's friends recently had her bachelorett e party and I didn't see my ex in any of the photos. To rest any concerns, no, I do not stalk my ex but her friends constantly post public photos on facebook. This friend who was celebrating her wedding, I specificall y remember my ex comparing herself to this girl and saying, "She is far more attractive than me, she is just naturally beautiful." Believe me when I say that I instantly, and genuinely, put this down when she said it. It is possible that my ex was the one taking all the photos, but my ex really is not a photo taker. Her being miserable and missing out on these wedding-related parties does fall in line with Mattie, Rachel Marie, Miss Ann, and Kisha. Then again, who knows?
MidwesternSun:
Hey guys... OP here. Could we please move these debates and arguments to either PMs or elsewhere? I would appreciate the courtesy. Thanks! :)
wishes215:
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on May 05, 2019, 12:28:38 PM ---Hey guys... OP here. Could we please move these debates and arguments to either PMs or elsewhere? I would appreciate the courtesy. Thanks! :)
--- End quote ---
wss 👆thanks
Fidget1028:
--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on May 05, 2019, 07:18:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Silverlightnmoom on May 05, 2019, 05:51:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on May 04, 2019, 07:09:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Calleronhiatus on May 04, 2019, 05:09:16 PM ---
Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionabl e.
--- End quote ---
To be honest, it was about 4:30am when she called, so the phone ringing woke me up so I was probably half asleep when she called me. It is entirely possible that my notes are missing some pieces of information . If I remember correctly, she did say, "Your ex is not in a good place right now, she is feigning happiness. On the inside, she is extremely sad and depressed.. . she has recently started to genuinely regret leaving you. She will come back - not necessarily to immediately rekindle the relationshi p as her tail will be between her legs, in a way, but over time you (me specificall y) will have the choice of choosing her. She will be there if you want her." Moreover, Mattie stated in different statements that 1. My ex would make contact within 3 weeks or 3 months. 2. My ex would be the one to propose us getting back together and she would have to convince me to give the relationshi p another chance. 3. There is a celebration coming up, and the timing of the celebration is significant - as I stated earlier, I graduated with my Masters yesterday and my ex's birthday is next month. EDIT: I just found out five minutes ago that my ex's sister got engaged tonight. My ex's mother told me while congratulat ing me on my Masters through facebook. While I may not necessarily remember how each of these points were connected, I do remember that Mattie said them.
I also specificall y remember Mattie stating that "August-September would come with me considering other work, and several new opportuniti es. [My ex] will be there, and things will be easier." To me, this insinuates that my ex and I, by this point, are either in a formal relationshi p or are at least vocally considering it. Now, if I am not mistaken, I also believe it was Mattie who stated that either my ex, or myself, would be moving some time this summer/fall. I bought my house last fall, so I doubt it would be me - and my ex's room-mate is practically engaged so I would imagine the one to move would be my ex. However, Mattie did insinuate that the move would involve both us... truthfully, if marriage were on the line, I would move back to her city with relatively little hesitation.
Sigh... I wish I could have recorded the phone call. It's been rather frustrating trying to remember little details that I know I did not jot down.
--- End quote ---
May I give you my non-psychic opinion?
It’s a great sign you are still cordial and in contact with her family. You also showed her indirectly your preseverenc e to continue and finish your masters despite the emotional loss of the breakup. Also, her sister getting engaged might help her realize she wants the same thing. So imo if you continue to maintain your independenc e and focus on yourself, things sound like they on track for you two to get back together.
--- End quote ---
I've read with Mattie (she was fine, but underwhelmi ng) and Kisha, as well as other heavy hitters not mentioned (Yona, Anastasia, Cookie, QoC, Micah, Lady P). What I can tell you is:
Kisha has been about 70% for me although timing has been off.
Mattie has been ok. Some validations, but her prediction hasn't happened yet. She's overpriced imo for what I got.
Micah mirrored Kisha almost exactly, but timelines are a few months out.
Yona gave me same predictions without timeframe, but more vague.
Cookie I'm on the fence with. Same predictions in 3-10, but she struggled with what the numbers mean. She also said a lot of things that she seems to tell everyone, so who knows.
QoC is good for the present, but literally the exact moment in time that you call her. It can change in a couple hours. I don't trust her for any predictions, short or long term.
Anastasia gave no real validations but threw out predictions like nobody's business. All of those are pending.
LadyP gives a lot of advice that I wouldn't take. I'm not a game player. I think she's a good empath though, but can confuse energies.
--- End quote ---
Hi Midwest...
I'm just reposting my experience with some of the readers since it got buried in the arguments that unfortunate ly plague this forum. Good luck and I hope my experiences give you some help. :) Sometimes you just got to step back and let things unfold for a while.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version