Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Have these psychics been right for you?

<< < (6/7) > >>

journalmuse:

--- Quote from: josh34 on May 05, 2019, 09:30:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: journalmuse on May 05, 2019, 06:22:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: josh34 on May 04, 2019, 06:15:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Calleronhiatus on May 04, 2019, 05:05:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: josh34 on May 04, 2019, 04:00:35 PM ---Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently . So I'd just be careful with her

--- End quote ---

OP: Mattie underwhelme d me.
Josh: OMG, Mattie is the second coming of Christ.
Op: Kisha gave multiple description s and feelings and things I can validate.
Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.

We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelme d them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.

QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.

--- End quote ---

Drop the attitude. Just saying Kisha's known to be very 50/50-mixed among almost everyone here. And Mattie's accuracy is known to be **** high among almost everyone here. I'm not saying this without reason. Drop the attitude.

@Marciamia, Seriously? Don't butt in just to be rude. As someone else here said before, "excuse me, but the ***** is rude". Get the **** off. You're such a childish and immatue instigator. You always post "PREACH!!" with a shit ton of emojis to instigate, (we've all seen it a lot) and for the sole purpose of being an ****. Stop being such a **** dick, and stop trying to start arguments you immature ****. Also, it's no wonder readers won't read with you because you're such a ***** to them, insulting them. And then you try and whine and say they are not reading for you "because they were wrong" and completely tried to hide the shit you pulled. Well maybe they'd get predictions down for you if you weren't... such... a rude and childish... *****... with such a negative toxic energy. Grow the **** up and mind your own business. Thanks.

To everyone else I'm sorry for my bad mood. It's just not the time for these kind of immature comments toward me.

--- End quote ---

Josh, respectfull y, lately you seem to be involved in a fairly high number of posts where there's arguing and sniping and cursing, and then you say oh I'm so sorry let's get back to reviewing and supporting each other. There's a pattern here.

I'm no prude, swearing doesn't bother me, but it does suggest a certain lack of self-control when you repeatedly do it like this in a public forum. Respectfull y, it may be time for some self-reflection about why you get so worked up on here when people challenge you.

--- End quote ---

I haven't noticed. Thank you for letting me know. Maybe I should take a step back and see why I reply like I do when, talked to like that. I think I've just honestly always been the person who had always ignored it, and just "let the blows hit me", and I think I'm just reaching my breaking point in which I'm finally willing to tell people when they're being jerks. But I'll reflect, thank you Journal <3

--- End quote ---

Exactly. You haven’t noticed. So I’m telling you.

In the process of suddenly finding your voice, you are behaving like a boor. There’s no excuse.

journalmuse:

--- Quote from: josh34 on May 05, 2019, 01:39:56 PM ---
Well you know what? Really? **** you.  Im done.  Literally I try so damn hard and people just do this m and when I finally stand up for myself this happens. I replied with kindness and understandi ng. Dont be a condescendi ng **** in response. I'm fucjing done here. So many ****. Leaving this **** site.

--- End quote ---

OK then. Wish you good luck with everything.

MidwesternSun:
Really... really... really asking politely to move these poisonous conversatio ns out of my thread please.

I don't believe that this is an unreasonabl e request.

Daisy573:
@Midwestern ~ The only psychic on your list that I have spoken to is Queen of Cups18 and she has also been wrong for me.  I've spoken to her 3 times in the past and over a few years... I like her but she just doesnt connect to me and my situations well.  I was surprised when I found this forum in the past few months and saw how often she is mentioned here and how accurate she is for others.  I'm glad she works well for others but sadly not for me.

Cc2019:
Hey everyone,

QOC has been remarkably accurate on like "what is he thinking RIGHT now" type of questions for me. She has always been scarily right. But I could call her the following week and it would change.. I still like her for present day things, but none, and i mean none of her predictions have panned out aside from minor 1 week out outcomes. Although she did pick up on a third party last year that no one else did. So i had gained a lot of respect for her then!

The other person that has been pretty good for me is Mystic Raven.

Cookie was right on a few things about my work and finances.

My go to though is Micah. Most of his predictions for me have occurred and he's been pretty straightfor ward about things that wouldnt happen.

Best of luck :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version