So I have been on the search for the best psychics for my twin flame journey for 2 years now but luckily I am slowing down and trying to just 'accept the uncertainty' and divine timing. Met my twin in July 2016.
Having said that I have been on the search for the most recommended psychics whose predictions have come true for others and they do not judge you e.g. karmic partners/3rd parties/dark pasts etc.
A lady on this forum sounded like she had an on and off relationshi
p with her twin and posted an update on these 4 psychics below and that their prediction came true and the time frame was most accurate. She ended up becoming married to her POI and said the below psychics predicted reconciliat
ion and marriage within the timeframe.
I will post what these psychics have said below about me and my twin flame and will post updates if these predictions come true:
Intuit Alex from Bitwine - said POI will leave karmic last quarter of 2019. Said me and him will be married 2021. He will become consistent in communicati
on and meet ups middle of 2019. Everything finalized with his karmic first quarter of 2020.
Celtic Moon from Keen - hear from POI in April (this month) and also see him this month. Sept to Nov 2019 he becomes consistent. Everything finalised with his karmic in 2020. Also said I will meet another man in June.
Angelic Dream from Keen - I will hear from POI in 8 (8th April or 18th April or 8 o clock). POI leaves karmic in 10 (10th of the month or in October 2019). Said my love life will get better in 5 (May or August 2019)
Hilary80 from Keen - Me and POI will be married in minimum 2 years - 2021. Things finalised with his karmic same time, in 2021. Me and him will start a family when we get married. I will also meet another man early 2020 and I will have a difficult decision between the 2 men but ultimately i will choose the first POI.
Funnily enough a month after meeting my twin he asked me 'where i saw myself later in life' and my reply was 'I would like to start a business and then once money flows in nicely I would like to be married in 4-5 years so by the time I am 27/28'. It is funny because I started a business last year, money is slowly getting better and from the sounds of this psychic it seems what i said to him was me casting my intention and releasing it to my twin and the universe. Law of Attraction right there

Interesting to see how this will pan out. I will update!!