Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

He's ba-aaack

<< < (13/16) > >>

Sweetsydney2000:
It’s been 3 days for me and I’m losing my shit already lolll. But I also shouldn’t text him. Have you heard of coach Craig Kenneth on YouTube? I swear he works. He is very big on no contact.

Also not sure if you know Psychic Ari, but she’s nailed contact for me down to the hour.

Beesa:
Matthew Hussey on youtube is also awesome  ;)
And he's really funny.

This is one of my favorite vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrQbMXBHsM
His other vids on dealing with the communicati on stuff and decoding it also works. And he's cute so it helps hehe

Sweetsydney2000:
Thank you. It helps me not contact or spend all my money on readings lol xx

HornetKick:

--- Quote from: Beesa on April 08, 2019, 09:28:29 PM ---Matthew Hussey on youtube is also awesome  ;)
And he's really funny.

This is one of my favorite vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrQbMXBHsM
His other vids on dealing with the communicati on stuff and decoding it also works. And he's cute so it helps hehe

--- End quote ---
OMG he is on point though about that jerk she is having dinner with. Anytime a guy tries to make you feel bad about yourself and the great life you have, is because he is insecure and knows he would have to work hard to move up to your level. Jerks.

Oh yeah and when men are always claiming women are crazy, it's because (the man) drove a sane girl to insanity. I've said this for like a million years. At least.

tacobelle914:

--- Quote from: ladya on April 09, 2019, 09:46:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: HornetKick on April 09, 2019, 09:19:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Beesa on April 08, 2019, 09:28:29 PM ---Matthew Hussey on youtube is also awesome  ;)
And he's really funny.

This is one of my favorite vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrQbMXBHsM
His other vids on dealing with the communicati on stuff and decoding it also works. And he's cute so it helps hehe

--- End quote ---
OMG he is on point though about that jerk she is having dinner with. Anytime a guy tries to make you feel bad about yourself and the great life you have, is because he is insecure and knows he would have to work hard to move up to your level. Jerks.

Oh yeah and when men are always claiming women are crazy, it's because (the man) drove a sane girl to insanity. I've said this for like a million years. At least.

--- End quote ---

I agree but this goes for any person really. If you have any respect for who you were with you wouldn't talk about them even after you broke up. It shows the level of respect someone has the way they talk about their past relationshi ps. Ive known plenty of men who have been with crazy af chicks and would speak of them in a neutral manner. I dont think its always the man driving the woman to insanity. We need to stop blaming men for everything. There's a lot of great men out there. Maybe my experience is different from others because for the most part I have always come across the good ones (whether it be friends or relationshi ps).

--- End quote ---

I think the key is whether or not the person has the strength of character to acknowledge someone they have been involved with without having to make themselves look better in some way. I find a lot of narcissisti c personality types cannot speak about past relationshi ps or friendships without pointing out in some way how they are superior (ex: 'My ex best friend wanted to be just like me, she was so clingy!' 'My last boyfriend was so crazy, I'm so glad I got away from that psycho'... if someone ALWAYS has a story like this, then at least some of them are likely exaggeratio ns).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version