Finally got approved after two weeks of sending my registratio
n request. I am new to this forum but not new to the psychic world--as a matter of fact, I have been both a reader (over the past 6 years) and a psychic junkie who tried over 80 psychics and readers, mostly for love predictions
. I have been a member and shared my reviews and opinions on two other psychic review sites as well and can't wait to become an active part of this lively community as well. Really like the energy of this forum after lurking for a while.
Anyway, my first experiences with psychics date back to around 8 years ago, when I was in college and I was requesting about an old ex who was very inconsisten
t with me and only used me for sex. I remember trying close to 20 psychics and most of them on Ebay (it was before the psychic ban). Luckily, as I was in tight college budget I didn't waste much (i think I spared close to $100-120) over these months and years of consulting psychics about him. Needless to say, only one or two readers have picked up his real intentions (sex) and were close to the date he would contact me. The guy is still interested in me in that aspect but I have totally moved on--he also got a woman pregnant and he is forced to pay childcare and only one psychic saw this. However, when these psychics said someone better would pop up, not only that didn't happen, I have gotten into a series of dates with guys that were not my types or wanted sex or one particular dreaded ex, who I wasted over $3000 on psychic readings on him in nearly three years.
And that brings us to the second part of my story with this dreaded ex that fueled my psychic addiction. We started dating after I finished college and finally moved on from the previous guy that took me 3 years to get over. That was in 2014. The guy chased me through social media and even told me auntie to set us up. I wasn't that interested in the beginning but I was "why not, he can't be worse than the college ex" he was so charming, young spirit, and attractive that after just 3 dates, I agreed to be in a relationshi
p with him. Then gradually he got more distant, he was hot/cold and was angry at me for little things e.g teasing my appearance. I was falling hard and he was wtf?? But sex and some moments were simply out of this world. I have started consulting psychics just a few weeks before he dumped me. 90% of psychics would tell me he would come back--and a small minority told me he was an immature young guy (he is 3 years younger than me) who is looking for fun and no commitment.
It's been 4 years after our break-up and 3 years of failed predictions--weeks would become months and months went by and became years. The guy in the meantime had an off/on relationshi
p with an 18-year-old and they almost got engaged but they finally called it quits. I was stalking his social media for nearly three years and all these psychic insights literally drove me insane--ohh he would break up with her, he is happy with her but it's not very serious, they will commit to each other, he has fights with his gf over you (yep, heard these from a few psychics too) and everything was a giant mess. The guy NEVER contacted me to this day, I finally stopped checking him on social media and stopped around a year and a half ago to ask psychics about him.
The thing is, I have asked psychics about the next guy that would pop up in my life and be the "one" but no luck. I've dated a couple of guys in the meantime but I felt no connection to them, especially one guy in particular who nearly all 5-6 psychics I asked about me told me he was serious and we would commit with each other. HELL NO. I have even hired a spell caster to gently push him off as he wasn't getting my indirect hints that I saw no connection nor future with us. There was no attraction or sense of compatibili
ty with him, have no clue who or what these psychics were picking up.
As a psychic/reader myself who reads cards and uses no tools in some occasions, I have faith in psychic ability but so far very very few psychics impressed me and were accurate enough to want to come back. This made me even doubt my psychic skills sometimes. I will mention these of course in their respective postings. The rest failed miserably or only picked some details regarding the present but till this day, no actual love predictions came to pass and I'm still searching for that psychic who can pick up when this special guy will come into my life (if there's one of course).
I guess love life and feelings are the most fluid to predict...b
tw, most career and life predictions were accurate for me, it's just this part that I'm struggling with

...