Author Topic: Predictions not happening anymore  (Read 35334 times)

Offline star1

  • New Members
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 945
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 09:39:23 AM »
Gut feeling is the best tool anybody in this world could ever have. We do take it for granted or aren't always sure of what it is. Gut feeling reminds me of when you have a stomach ache or headache that won't go away. It's almost like an ache in your gut that can't go away. Try doing things to keep busy or things that you enjoy and make you happy and if you still have that "niggling" feeling, then that's your gut warning you. Do you lay in bed at night and have that annoying feeling then and when you're laying still, too? Something you can't shake off? That's your gut feeling kicking in. So far for me - it hasn't been wrong. I understand why people would be unsure and confused because it can easily be mistaken for worrying or thinking the worst.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 09:51:03 AM »
Gut feeling is the best tool anybody in this world could ever have. We do take it for granted or aren't always sure of what it is. Gut feeling reminds me of when you have a stomach ache or headache that won't go away. It's almost like an ache in your gut that can't go away. Try doing things to keep busy or things that you enjoy and make you happy and if you still have that "niggling" feeling, then that's your gut warning you. Do you lay in bed at night and have that annoying feeling then and when you're laying still, too? Something you can't shake off? That's your gut feeling kicking in. So far for me - it hasn't been wrong. I understand why people would be unsure and confused because it can easily be mistaken for worrying or thinking the worst.

I love this description!!

Offline star1

  • New Members
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 945
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 09:52:35 AM »
Gut feeling is the best tool anybody in this world could ever have. We do take it for granted or aren't always sure of what it is. Gut feeling reminds me of when you have a stomach ache or headache that won't go away. It's almost like an ache in your gut that can't go away. Try doing things to keep busy or things that you enjoy and make you happy and if you still have that "niggling" feeling, then that's your gut warning you. Do you lay in bed at night and have that annoying feeling then and when you're laying still, too? Something you can't shake off? That's your gut feeling kicking in. So far for me - it hasn't been wrong. I understand why people would be unsure and confused because it can easily be mistaken for worrying or thinking the worst.

I love this description!!

Thank you Sparkle  :)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 10:16:18 AM »
Star1 I agree! Can’t go wrong with your gut feeling as long as you know how to separate it from over reacting. You really need to contemplate and think is it my intuition or my ego/pride. Of course you need to know the other person as well and where you stand. Here’s an example:
My Ex and I broke up in Oct due to a situation that brought up past feelings from another relationshi p with him. I also know that work is not a good place right now for him. He is not in a good place. There is no hate between us. He knows what I want and he is going through things to decide what it is he wants. . Communicati on between us has been initiated by me, and he has replied. Sometimes short and cold and sometimes defensive. I sent him a card for Christmas and he texted me a reply which confirmed he was still not in a good place but I made him feel good. He didn’t need to reply but he did. I saw that as a positive moving forward. I have been giving him space, not pressuring him. Most of these psychics say don’t contact him, he will reach out. To me it’s more like advice of the golden rule. My gut told me you know him. He is stubborn and has pride. His ego is getting in the way. You saw his emotion and he is struggling with this as you are. Text him. Tell him how you still feel. I did this morning. And I didn’t leave it open with a question. I didn’t expect him to reply. But he did. Not heart felt as mine but more like he is still in the same place pretty much and he used work. I used to work there and I told him I didn’t know what was going on that I have spoken to no one and don’t want to. And asked if he wanted to talk about it. He replied with not really, maybe in awhile we can talk. I said ok. You know I’m here and to keep his head up.
My point, I went with my gut. I didn’t follow the advice of the many psychics to not contact him. My fate is in my hands. I am responsible for it. I went with my intuition and honestly I feel it has gotten me further with him since October than any of them. I’m done with calling psychics. Haven’t called one in a week. All I’ve done is PO and I’m done with that too now.
Go with your gut and intuition with a clear head is my advice.

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 10:17:27 AM »



I have the SAME problem.  that's why I don't always know if I can trust my feelings/intuition, because they tend to lean towards the negative.

Offline star1

  • New Members
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 945
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 10:24:52 AM »
Thanks guys!

MP - I get what you mean cause I get panic attacks too (sucks) and always worry and am pessimistic due to the past also, so it's hard to decipher sometimes whether it's worrying and panic or genuine intuition.

STL- I'm glad you listened to your gut over the readers and took the plunge to contact him. I'd always advise people to act on their gut over a reader. Nobody knows their POI like the person themselves who is calling readers, so it's great you acted upon it and I'm glad you got a positive response!  :)

Offline Dreamer23

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 539
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 10:51:10 AM »
Thanks guys!

MP - I get what you mean cause I get panic attacks too (sucks) and always worry and am pessimistic due to the past also, so it's hard to decipher sometimes whether it's worrying and panic or genuine intuition.

STL- I'm glad you listened to your gut over the readers and took the plunge to contact him. I'd always advise people to act on their gut over a reader. Nobody knows their POI like the person themselves who is calling readers, so it's great you acted upon it and I'm glad you got a positive response!  :)

I agree so much with this Star! I acted on my gut a few times and it gave a positive result, versus what psychics advised me to do. I am not going to rely on psychics' advice anymore, in terms of what to do, because they don't know the situation as good as me.

Offline star1

  • New Members
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 945
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 10:53:47 AM »
Thanks guys!

MP - I get what you mean cause I get panic attacks too (sucks) and always worry and am pessimistic due to the past also, so it's hard to decipher sometimes whether it's worrying and panic or genuine intuition.

STL- I'm glad you listened to your gut over the readers and took the plunge to contact him. I'd always advise people to act on their gut over a reader. Nobody knows their POI like the person themselves who is calling readers, so it's great you acted upon it and I'm glad you got a positive response!  :)

I agree so much with this Star! I acted on my gut a few times and it gave a positive result, versus what psychics advised me to do. I am not going to rely on psychics' advice anymore, in terms of what to do, because they don't know the situation as good as me.

Thank you, I'm glad you've learned to use your own set of psychic tools (intuition) than rely on readers. Sometimes they can be so so wrong.

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2019, 12:10:17 PM »
I broke my almost week psychic-free binge today..but ONLY because I read with a reader who has been accurate for me in the past.  LOL..wanted to get her insight on something that is going on currently.

Otherwise, I've resisted trying out new readers etc...I am going to try to stick to it.

Offline Love2lovenj

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1423
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2019, 05:06:20 PM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight .  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight .  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

Offline Love2lovenj

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1423
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight .  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

Don't you hate that you have to go for a reading just to see what's going on.  That's what most of my reading seemed to be about.  I just wanted to say screw it and call the jerk directly but chances are i wouldn't get open communicati on and need to call them anyway.  Men grrrr

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2019, 09:50:27 AM »
Say it ain't so Sawthelight .  Lol- teasing.  I am also holding strong on not getting any reading.  I keep looking at my Bitwine and then logging back out. 

How did your reading go?  Was it positive?

Lol I know right!  I was a little hesitant to do it but since she’s worked for me before, I wanted to ask what she saw. It wasn’t really a positive or negative reading just more of “ this is what’s going on now” type

But that’s it for me for a while!  😆

Don't you hate that you have to go for a reading just to see what's going on.  That's what most of my reading seemed to be about.  I just wanted to say screw it and call the jerk directly but chances are i wouldn't get open communicati on and need to call them anyway.  Men grrrr

LOL OH yes, but this was actually work related I was asking about...but I called WAYY too many times to find out what the POI was thinking about in the past.  My first POI was the worst, you couldn't believe anything he said anyway even if you did ask him directly LOL.  the worst!  This reader I read with yesterday was one of the few that was right about him, so that why I trust her  but I know they are not always 100% right.  I remember asking her about this guy, well if I do this won't he react like this, and she was like Nope he won't change.  So right.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:52:13 AM by sawthelight »

Offline Mon

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2019, 11:12:39 AM »
I agree with everyone. Your gut feeling is better than any psychic. Can I share something here without getting flamed for my beliefs, lol.

2 years ago, I had a precognitiv e dream about my POI months before I met him that we were in love and together. I had this dream after a bad breakup with a narcissisti c ex who destroyed me emotionally . I had this dream after telling God I only want a man who he chooses for me next. The love and peace in the dream was very powerful. When I met him months later we were drawn to each other, straight away. I always knew that deep down there is just something about this man and I didn’t even remember that dream I had. I didn’t recognize him as the guy from that dream until AFTER meeting him I had another few dreams of him with that same crazy loving peaceful feeling. I expected him to be ready for me right away, I wanted those dreams right then and there to happen. I prayed and asked God over and over and over and even cried what is taking so long? Why would I have these dreams if nothing is moving forward even though he likes me so much? I was sore with the fact that when I was thrown into his life he JUST got out of a long and painful relationshi p. He was not ready. I cried out to God. Why let me know all this in my dreams just for me to agonize over the fact that we can’t be an item yet? It’s just dangling in front of me like just what it is, an ungraspable dream. But I always had this feeling that he is someone very special in my life. We met for a reason. I neglected to see the now agonizing over what the future holds. That we have been growing closer and closer over the year and a half since we met. What I neglected to understand is that Faith is actually a thing. God only wants to prosper us. We should follow our gut and keep the faith. This man has come so close to me closer than I’ve ever been with ANY past guy. He just recently expressed that he loves me, after so much time. I know that it’s still growing but I know also that God already set me up and he does put you through trials to test your faith in Him. I feel this is it. All of this is only helping me grow in my faith.

I have been given dreams that have come to pass many times in the past. And before I started calling psychics over wondering when this will all happen, God gave me a dream where he spoke to me through an innocent child that said in the dream “GOD SAID THAT IF YOU KEEP LISTENING TO EVERYONE ELSE YOURE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR STANCE.” I feel like he was warning me ahead of time... but did I do? Lose faith and seek out psychics when I probably was already given everything in need to know about my future. I do feel disappointe d and disappointi ng to God but I know for certain he always loves us and is standing there behind us all, no matter how far we fall away from him. I had to snap back into reality after I got a negative reading from a psychic- that I should probably listen to my own gut and follow my intuition on matters. And lo and behold my POI that night told me his feelings for me, and just how deep they are.

Anything that becomes an addiction is never good for anyone. Calling psychics after losing my faith in the good that God always has stored for us all, became one of those addictions. I’m not saying that aren’t real, these psychics. I’ve spoken to many bang on, and I do still hope for their predictions to come to pass! I will continue to scour this forum too looking for reviews, when I doubt myself-were all just human after all...  but after this time of calling psychics all I really see is that these reviews don’t help all too much. All psychics can be completely right and completely wrong for each individual. NONE of them are God, none of them really know about a situation what you as a person should know deep within yourself. I’m going to save my money and continue to pray. More and more God has been letting me know what’s about to come up in my life on my job and about people I’m close with through dreams... but I only get this gift intensifies when I draw closer to focusing on building my relationshi p with him. Yes I speak of the God of Jesus. I’m prepared for some flame but I’m only speaking from my experience, and I want to help others.

***** I also have come to understand that everyone has different gifts from God so yours may not be dreams but it doesn’t hurt to ask him for dreams. But focus on building your relationshi p with him first if you do want to go that route.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:32:22 AM by Mon »

Offline Mon

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Predictions not happening anymore
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2019, 11:48:51 AM »
:’) thank you so much for your comment. I was afraid to post this but I felt compelled to after reading through this thread. And I couldn’t agree more with Star’s description of a gut feeling. I have over time been seeing these dreams as a gift but they’ve been only for me or someone close to me that I should pray for. Like I have been forewarned to pray for say, my brother, I felt his anger so powerfully in a dream once, before it all erupted. I knew what I had to do for him though. I wish I could help others but it all pertains to those I’m in close contact with. I try to stay humble because I feel that none of this has anything to really do with me persay, it’s definitely been God working through me. I could never read for someone on the fly with name... HAHA!

Anyway thank you I’m glad I could inspire.