Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 1850635 times)

Offline Dejatu

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3615 on: October 04, 2026, 06:24:20 AM »
I finally spoke to cookie sometime last week on AdvisorUniv erse. If anyone has read with her in the last few months I’d love to connect and share our experiences over PM!
She is Propethess on AdvisorUniv erse? when I click the request a callback button, a pop up window with and error appears? how did u manage to speak to her? like the whole site is down, any button i click it says this page isnt working

Yes that is her! That’s so weird. I didn’t have any issues when I booked to read with her, but it did take a few weeks for me to get a callback. Also, I don’t ever go on advisoruniv erse directly, I log onto click4advis or website and request the callback from there. Since I’ve connected with her before, she’s already in my history log and easy to request a callback from there.