Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent
For those no longer getting readings - how did you know you were done?
unicornlove:
--- Quote from: Still tired on April 29, 2019, 08:16:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: unicornlove on April 28, 2019, 09:35:23 AM ---Hi all. Little update on me. I haven't bought any reading for a long time (a few weeks or so now) LOL. I decided no more readings. The predictions never came to pass. And now I'm saving so much money.
I actually have a crush on someone new. And am staying away from readings based on that situation. I know if I ask the 'psychics' will X and I be together they will tell me...oh he loves you, he's gonna be your boyfriend, blah blah blah just like with my 1st "target". So much time and money was wasted. Not looking to go back. I am proud of myself for being strong and not buying readings. And I have no intention to buy any for my past target or current target.
--- End quote ---
Best of luck unicorn.
--- End quote ---
thank you I still have not bought any
Natashanyc:
--- Quote from: scarlora on May 14, 2019, 01:53:12 PM ---I havent been on here lately, but just wanted to reply to this thread I got a lot of readings in 2017 and early 2018. Slowed down a bunch and was getting about 1 or 2 a month until August 2018. I read with someone who saw my ex with his gf for the next 10 years. Something in me changed because I felt like this could be true. I decided to act as if it was true and I suddenly got over him. It was almost overnight. I'm now engaged to the guy I was seeing at the time I was getting these readings. I was letting the readings hold me back from really liking him and knowing him. Once I stopped, I was able to open up to him and realized what an amazing person he is. Every "great" psychic was wrong about my ex. Cookie, Tina, mattie, ladyp etc.
--- End quote ---
I soooo agree!!! Once I allowed myself to except the failure of my last relationshi p and understand it wasn’t meant to be and I can’t fix it , I allowed myself to get to know another man who was always there but I wasn’t paying him any mind. Now I’m happy with him , he gets on my nerves sometimes but I notice that the difference is he doesn’t fuel me to read like my ex did. I depended on reading before so maybe prevent myself from being hurt if I knew things beforehand but that didn’t work. I was hurt anyway and money wasn’t worth it. But the karma of it all is that I didn’t take him back and he’s now miserable with who he cheated on me with lol and I know this for Fact lol ... I’m sitting back like why didn’t I been throw on a Mary J album and leave his broke azz lmao
scarlora:
Hahah yes! Glad you're better off too natashanyc
ES1281:
When I realized we create our own life and future.
LOA is there.
Sometimes psychic reading changes after I shift my energy.
The best way is to stay positive, bring up high vibe.
So what I'm doing is to create my own life and future.
WinterElf:
I am trying to get away from readings. I feel like I am done again after almost 3 weeks of no readings and then getting upset and going on a two day binge.
I dont want other men. I want this guy but he is showing me that he doesn't want me through his actions. What do you think?
He lives across the street from me and we work in the same building but we only see each other once or twice a week. We finally added each other on FB and it said in a relationshi p. I got upset and asked him what the hell is going on because we never said we were in a relationshi p so i assumed it was someone else. HE said that he didnt know that was there still on his page. He is asking me to wait for him and be patient because he is going through a really hard time in his life and he is depressed. Yet he can go 2 weeks without talking to me but when i message him he says how he misses me. One time we went a month without speaking and he said he was upset that i didnt message him. WHAT?
At work he sometimes run into me on purpose because i think he can see me walking up to the building at certain times. he did look really bad last time i saw him. We are not t alking for now because i accused him of cheating or talking to other girls. I just feel like he doesnt chase me or make plans with me. It is always me making plans.
I am just tired of the ups and downs i get from psychic readings. I just know things get worse when i call or when things get bad i call and then it gets even worse. GUys are coming out the woodworks to date or talk to me but i dont want them. I want him. I ruined things on my side when i took action based onwhat the psychics said and accused him of cheating but then again... he had in a relationshi p on his FB when we had not spoken for a couple of weeks.... i dont know what to think but he denies he is talking to other women even if we are not official.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version