Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent
For those no longer getting readings - how did you know you were done?
Reviewer07:
--- Quote from: wishes215 on April 28, 2019, 02:00:20 PM ---I won't say that I no longer read, I do. but going from multiple reads a day to once a month or so, I would call that a success:)) and now they are more for entertainme nt than Really setting my heart on predictions . I am bored, I get a reading:)) I think I knew I was done after reading about people's stories on this forum. I realized no one was able to predict what I wanted to know about, they could tell me the present, tell me the past but the future..... . they were all guessing depending on what they read at that very minute. humans are complicated . we surprise ourselves all the time so why can't the other person involved do the same, act out of the norm, surprise us all:)) those actions of my POI the readers couldn't pick up on. Once I realized that, I was done. plus time heals all wounds. when my wound was healed, or almost - I didn't feel the need.
--- End quote ---
This was pretty much what happened with me. I don’t get readings much not even once a month anymore and previously at times I was getting multiple reads a day. I Just woke up to myself, stopped listening to the BS as nothing really came to pass and with time I got over the POI.
sparky:
What helped me stop getting readings was I bought a house and a puppy. The house prevents me from spending anymore money on readings and the puppy keeps me really busy. I know not everyone cannot do that but hey it has kept me from getting a reading for a good few months. So have to look a the bright side. ;)
scarlora:
I havent been on here lately, but just wanted to reply to this thread I got a lot of readings in 2017 and early 2018. Slowed down a bunch and was getting about 1 or 2 a month until August 2018. I read with someone who saw my ex with his gf for the next 10 years. Something in me changed because I felt like this could be true. I decided to act as if it was true and I suddenly got over him. It was almost overnight. I'm now engaged to the guy I was seeing at the time I was getting these readings. I was letting the readings hold me back from really liking him and knowing him. Once I stopped, I was able to open up to him and realized what an amazing person he is. Every "great" psychic was wrong about my ex. Cookie, Tina, mattie, ladyp etc.
tellmewhy:
I knew I was done when I was left with only with one trusted advisor (Yona) and I felt peace and content plus a ghost scare dream, this is when I knew I was completely over reading and happy with the way things are at the moment.
unicornlove:
--- Quote from: helloagain on May 07, 2019, 09:37:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: unicornlove on April 28, 2019, 09:35:23 AM ---Hi all. Little update on me. I haven't bought any reading for a long time (a few weeks or so now) LOL. I decided no more readings. The predictions never came to pass. And now I'm saving so much money.
I actually have a crush on someone new. And am staying away from readings based on that situation. I know if I ask the 'psychics' will X and I be together they will tell me...oh he loves you, he's gonna be your boyfriend, blah blah blah just like with my 1st "target". So much time and money was wasted. Not looking to go back. I am proud of myself for being strong and not buying readings. And I have no intention to buy any for my past target or current target.
--- End quote ---
Hi Unicorn... I don't think I have ever commented on your post before but I certainly have followed some of the convos you were in. I must say it used to freak me out a bit (and still does) how you call your POI your "target' lol I just keep getting images of someone dressed in camo - hunt to kill kind of stalker style hahaha I hope all is well and best of luck with the new guy :)
--- End quote ---
your target is a person you have spell work done on
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version